It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Slams Stein's Recounts: The Results "Accurately Reflect The Will Of The American People"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

At this stage of the game - yes.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

If she wanted to question the establishment, she would be requesting recounts in other states where Clinton won by a low percentage.

A reasonable point, but she has been questioning the establishment generally. She's on point on virtually every other critique of the establishment. As I've asked others, have you read her statements generally?

Also, according to her website this is the reason for the states in question:

"Details You Need to Know

In 2004, the Cobb/LaMarche campaign demanded a recount in Ohio. Because of their efforts, an election administrator went to jail. We also exposed the profound problems with DRE machines, which helped launch an election integrity movement. That provoked California to engage in a "top to bottom" review of their voting system, which culminated in the abolition of DRE machines.
The Green Party Platform calls for "publicly-owned, open source voting equipment and deploy it across the nation to ensure high national standards, performance, transparency and accountability; use verifiable paper ballots; and institute mandatory automatic random precinct recounts to ensure a high level of accuracy in election results."

Election integrity experts have independently identified Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin as states where "statistical anomalies" raised concerns. Our effort to recount votes in those states is not intended to help Hillary Clinton.

These recounts are part of an election integrity movement to attempt to shine a light on just how untrustworthy the U.S. election system is.

All money raised goes toward recounts in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. We hope to do recounts in all three states. If we only raise sufficient money for two, we will demand recounts in two states. If we only raise enough money for one, we will demand a recount in one state.

We cannot guarantee a recount will happen in any of these states we are targeting. We can only pledge we will demand recounts in those states.

If we raise more than what's needed, the surplus will also go toward election integrity efforts and to promote voting system reform.

Here are the filing fees and deadlines for each state:

Wisconsin: $1.1 million by Nov 25
Pennsylvania: $0.5 million by Nov 28
Michigan: $0.6 million by Nov 30
Those are filing fees alone. The costs associated with recounts are a function of state law. Attorney's fees are likely to be another $2-3 million, then there are the costs of the statewide recount observers in all three states. The total cost is likely to be $6-7 million.

You can donate up to $2,700 on this page.

Find answers to frequently asked questions.
"
jillstein.nationbuilder.com...
edit on 26-11-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This is concerning:

Clinton's team said they investigated every theory presented and examined laws and practices pertaining to recounts, contests and audits.

"And most importantly, we have monitored and staffed the post-election canvasses -- where voting machine tapes are compared to poll-books, provisional ballots are resolved, and all of the math is double checked from election night," Elias said. "During that process, we have seen Secretary Clinton's vote total grow, so that, today, her national popular vote lead now exceeds more than 2 million votes."

I find it very irregular that the Clinton campaign "staffed the post-election canvasses" and this is why the count has been rising.
What have they been up to?

What do they really have planned for these recounts, since they said they have people planned to be helping with those as well?
Are they going to be forcing the invalidation of valid ballots, or otherwise compromising the recount?

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

If you think she is honest, then why don't you start a movement based on her statement:

"I will do a recount in any state where the deadline has not passed. Help my staff find state deadlines ... #Recount2016," she said.

Get her to recount New Hampshire, Maine, Minnesota, Nevada, Virginia.

Some of those were closer than PA.

If she recounts those, then I will change my mind about her intentions.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
its completely obvious stine took the money, because she is only questioning red states. now if she chose 3 red, 3 blues, then MAYBE.

as for why 0bama is 'against' this? the same reason klinton let stine take the lead. then they can sit back and say, 'well it wasnt my idea but hey why not!' as sorros minions now create fake votes to insure the wench klinton gets in.

trunp was trying to get iphones made in the usa. according to their plan, they needed to take away manufacturing from the usa. just one of the many reasons sorros is trying to get his biatch into office, and is using his new biatch to pull it off.

its a damn shame. i would have loved to see import taxes, would love to have seen no tppp, would love to have seen made in the usa make a comeback.

we are doomed as long as sorros remains in power.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst
Best thread of the month so far for potential, F&S!

Hillary lost... so far. The atomic weasels all lined up
for the dirty tricks phase.. and Jill Stein did every-
thing but start a GoFundHer. After it got rolling,
evidently even with a money bot involved and
foreign bankrollling, Hillary's crew said "Oh yeah.."

Now we've got Obama railing against the recount
in any form. Why, Barry: you STUMPED for her. Ad-
mittedly it was after the All Clear was sounded by
Lynch and Comey-- the latter putting on the horns
and breastplate to sing in the House hearings.

This is 200% speculation, but I'm going to do the usual
brain squirt anyway. IF Hillary ends up at loggerheads,
with a majority GOP Congress and no confirmation of
her (Soros') pick for a SCOTUS justice on a drunk bet...
there would also be enough time to slap together yet
another (FIRST) investigation into the Foundation, no
matter if she had the football or not.

We just went through six years of congressional/presi-
dential gridlock, maybe a lot more judging the results--
but what could result from Hil getting shoehorned in
to Pennsylvania Avenue after this campaign (by her and
everyone around her) would make Bush-Gore look like
Ozzie and Harriet on an extra bottle of Dom Perignon.

There are a whole lot of cards in that Hoyle skyscraper,
bet on it. And I think both sides are getting nervous.
With this family's known history of finding and vacuuming
dirt, would anybody see no danger in a full discovery??

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I SEE A PATTERN FORMING. President Obama is the one who forced Hillary to call Donald Trump and concede on election night.

Story: thehill.com...

Now, he's against the recount effort.

You think President Obama is actually GLAD that Hillary lost?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah he's got a bet going w Trump to see if he can deport more people than Obama has.

I don't think Obama cares what the will of the people is. What's the worst that could happen? She actually finds fraud and Trump doesn't get to be POTUS?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

www.dailywire.com...

Jill Stein's Recount Is A Scam

1. There is no evidence that the election results weren't reliable. As the Daily Wire has explained, there is nothing to suggest that the electronic voting machines were hacked. Donald Trump's advantage over Hillary Clinton in electronic voting was a result of demographics, not a hack, and Michigan's ballots were all paper. The entire premise for Stein's recount is false.

2. When Stein first announced her recount efforts, her goal was to reach $2.5 million. Now it's $7 million. Stein has raised $5 million since Wednesday, causing the goal to rise from $2.5 million to $4.5 million to $7 million, according to National Public Radio. What caused the sudden rise in Stein's fundraising goal?

3. Stein's legal costs suddenly surged. Per Townhall:
Why would her legal fees suddenly rise by that much over a short period of time?

4. Stein can't guarantee that the recounts will actually happen. "We cannot guarantee a recount will happen any of these states," Stein's website states. "We can only pledge we will demand recounts in those states."

5. Stein's website also states that excess money will go towards "election integrity efforts."

"If we raise more than what’s needed, the surplus will also go toward election integrity efforts and to promote voting system reform," the website reads. What exactly that kind of reform will be was not specified by Stein, leaving the possibility open that the money will simply be funneled back to the Green Party.

"This is Democrat party fundraising at its best because ultimately all the Greens are are Democrats with bad personal hygiene who failed economics and history," writes RedState blogger streiff. "Stein’s fundraising appeal using a recount that is never going to happen will go down as one of the greatest bait-and-switch scams in political history."

6. It is highly unlikely that Stein would be able to pull off a recount in Pennsylvania.

And even if Stein were to clear all those hurdles by Monday, the recount still would likely fall through, and Trump would still be president:

7. Both the left and the right on Twitter are calling Stein's recount efforts a scam. Via SooperMexican:

When even Matt Yglesias is accusing Stein of running a scam, then it's probably a scam.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie
Best thread of the month so far for potential, F&S!

Hillary lost... so far. The atomic weasels all lined up
for the dirty tricks phase.. and Jill Stein did every-
thing but start a GoFundHer. After it got rolling,
evidently even with a money bot involved and
foreign bankrollling, Hillary's crew said "Oh yeah.."

Now we've got Obama railing against the recount
in any form. Why, Barry: you STUMPED for her. Ad-
mittedly it was after the All Clear was sounded by
Lynch and Comey-- the latter putting on the horns
and breastplate to sing in the House hearings.

This is 200% speculation, but I'm going to do the usual
brain squirt anyway. IF Hillary ends up at loggerheads,
with a majority GOP Congress and no confirmation of
her (Soros') pick for a SCOTUS justice on a drunk bet...
there would also be enough time to slap together yet
another (FIRST) investigation into the Foundation, no
matter if she had the football or not.

We just went through six years of congressional/presi-
dential gridlock, maybe a lot more judging the results--
but what could result from Hil getting shoehorned in
to Pennsylvania Avenue after this campaign (by her and
everyone around her) would make Bush-Gore look like
Ozzie and Harriet on an extra bottle of Dom Perignon.

There are a whole lot of cards in that Hoyle skyscraper,
bet on it. And I think both sides are getting nervous.
With this family's known history of finding and vacuuming
dirt, would anybody see no danger in a full discovery??

I appreciate your words, Thank you!

And the rest made me laugh!!

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Yes everything about Stein is suspicious, this entire thing should blow over, she's only making money for herself and basically giving the rest of America the bird!

Thanks for adding this

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I SEE A PATTERN FORMING. President Obama is the one who forced Hillary to call Donald Trump and concede on election night.

Story: thehill.com...

Now, he's against the recount effort.

You think President Obama is actually GLAD that Hillary lost?

The first video speaks for itself, or better said, obama does about hillary then and now.

Even Obama can't handle so called crazy "progressives" boo'ing him

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSun, 27 Nov 2016 04:31:14 -060016201611America/Chicago by everyone because: FIXED YT LINKS

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

She very obviously is yes, and your welcome

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

She lies look at Pennsylvania they don't use electronic voting machines. They already counted there ballots twice!!!!!! They have the count then they go back and do an official count they just released means all there ballots have been counted twice all ready. If your looking for fraud as she claims she picked the wrong state. The only reason to pick that is your trying to overturn the election results. But its not going to happen for two reasons one as I said all ready counted twice so if a third count came up and suddenly found massive uncounted votes someone is cheating. Second reason is simple even if a third recount came up with a different total then the other two it would require a forth count to make sure an error wasn't made since that is why they do the second count all ready. And even if that showed something it would go to court and then the court would throw out the recount do to the ability to commit fraud since by know they have been packed in boxes in some warehouse somewhere and no longer have a chain of custody.

And as Hillary pointed out now recount in history has come even close to overturning the results Trumps lead was to large.

edit on 11/27/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I think Stein has been bought off by Hillary. None of this makes sense to me.

There were allegations of fraud in Nevada to keep Stein off the ballot, so why isn't she demanding a recount in that state, which went to Hillary? Stein had 3000 more signatures than was required to be on the ballot.

www.inquisitr.com...

Also, in this article, C-span held an interview with Stein and she stated that Hillary's policies were worse than Trump's, and that a Hillary presidency could quickly send us into a nuclear war. Hillary's policies scared her more than Trump's policies.

So why is she demanding a recount? I smell a huge rat in this!

edit on 27-11-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
The funny part is every time she reaches a fundraising "goal", she raises it even higher. It started out at 2 million and then went to 2.5, then it went to 5, and now the goal is 7 million. This is purely about money.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
She seemed pretty cool leading up to the elections. Not very much now.

Jill $tein.

That said, now I know if I am ever part of a vote of any kind, if I lose I can start a Kickstarter fund for a recount.

Perhaps that, $teining, or to do a "Jill $tein", is to lose an election (of any size or kind) and then start a fundraiser for a recount. To coin a term. Pun intended...

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Wasn't 3/4's of the United States red? 2 or 3 more votes won't help this bitch.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

If they do delve into a recount they will find illegal votes, double votes and other voter fraud that the DNC, Clinton and others have done to try and throw the vote to Hillary.

Obama is saying that the people have voted and has said the people voiced their opinion via the election. And furthermore says those who are rioting er eh Protesting are also voicing their opinion but don't accept the vote.

Well does it not surprise anyone that Obama would rather let the rioting go on to further divide the nation. the POSPOTUS is effectively giving an ok to riot while trying to keep a recount from happening, because if the truth gets out that the DNC, MSM and those special interests tried to throw the vote via, illegal votes, double voting, the voting dead and other methods they tried to use was revealed, he could not win any election from this point forward.
edit on 27-11-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Maybe President Obama does want to honor the will of the American people and do what he thinks is the honorable thing

Maybe he wants to avoid a situation so dangerous that it might push the people in this country too far, and we're already at risk of turning on each other

Maybe he's stalling for time while this situation is thoroughly investigated by people who do this sort of thing for a living

The Clinton campaign is now on board

In the past year we've had actual hacks influencing this election that point to the Russians. We've had Donny whining constantly about voting irregularities over and over to the point where the idea at first became laughable. And now? All that more difficult for one side to bring it up

There are credible people that have been urging people to get going on this

There's plenty of reasons to question this election, and it seems to me that people have a right to know - one way or the other

Don't you want to know?

Would you still want to have your president Trump even if he stole the election?

edit on 11/27/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join