It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Slams Stein's Recounts: The Results "Accurately Reflect The Will Of The American People"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I have been a voter since 1978, I have heard a lot of speeches and guess what, when the political rats wants votes they will tell you all you want to hear.

When you get to be a voter as long as I have been, you get to spot their stench a mile away.
a Stein stench is a very strong one.

Again, have you actually read her articles or heard her speeches?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Do you actually believe everything a political candidate tells you?

lord you are in big trouble.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Is not such thing as an honest politician when money talks and the political rats sell their own mothers if they have to.

That is what Stein is now looking like it.

A sell out for Hillary.

What a shame.

She will never be president in her lifetime just like Hillary.

And now it appears Stein broke the law by taking foreign donations for her recount.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

what can Stein gain from this that's worth over 5 million dollars? And aren't you even a tiny bit curious as to where this money came from? I mean, if Hillary is playing ya'll, just think about how incredibly stupid it would look.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes, I read about that, my husband keeps me on top of the latest, Like I say on my last post, some people are starting to find out that honesty is not a trait on any political candidate no matter how pretty and convincing their written by expert speeches sounds like.Deception runs rampant.

Reality is catching up.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Do you actually believe everything a political candidate tells you?

lord you are in big trouble.

No, I don't. Do you believe accusations without proof and based on ATS comments? I don't either.

I'm getting a bit sick of this thread, and it's bullying feel towards anyone disagreeing.. It really seems that even though we are charged with being skeptical on this site, everyone is on the hate on Stein train right now. Most of the people who have posted against her have cited their distrust of either liberals or politicians writ large as their proof, rather than evidence specific to her. A few have cited interesting points about the choice of states. I am open to discussing that particular fact more.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Okay, and proof please? I saw the tweet you linked to. It's a tweet just saying that. Can you site the legal statutes? Im not saying that is incorrect, but can you?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Illegal Campaign financing underway through NATIONBUILDER.COM #Recount

thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com...

On Saturday evening we started sifting through Facebook accounts and found 100’s of foreigners dumping funds into Dr Jill Steins account.

This is highly illegal, we expect the Trump campaign to challenge the donations on Monday.

Supreme court clearly defined this practice as illegal and influencing United States elections. www.facebook.com... Just one of the donors a citizen of Denmark.

We found donors from all over the world.

correctthedemocrats.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I know how it feels when you have to come to terms on how deceptive politicians are when they are on the hunt for votes.

Is heartbreaking.

But you will get over it, life goes on.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

what can Stein gain from this that's worth over 5 million dollars? And aren't you even a tiny bit curious as to where this money came from? I mean, if Hillary is playing ya'll, just think about how incredibly stupid it would look.

What do you mean, what can she gain? Political campaigns, including this recount move, cost a LOT of money. So that point doesn't really hold water. $5 million is nothing on the national political stage. Our presidential elections run something like $1 billion now. Are you implying she'd be able to keep some of it? Or, are you asserting she WILL try to? That seems like a baseless assertion, until proven otherwise. It is possible she sold out or was a plant, but just throwing that out in the air doesn't make it true.

As for the rest, I AM interested in where the money is coming from. But still it seems too early to claim anything..

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The cost of the recount, is amazing how Jill stein got herself millions in such short amount of time and during the coming holidays.

Jill Stein bilking gullible liberals for millions... and the donations keep pouring in

www.naturalnews.com...

Wisconsin, 1.5 million by nov, 25

Pennsylvania .5 million by nov, 28

Michigan, .6 million by nov 30

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I'm already well aware, and more than most regarding "the system" in operation across the world. But Stein herself railed against everything ATS rails against. Just claiming "she's corrupt like them" isn't really a evidence-based way of rooting out corruption.

I am as burned out as you guys are. However, I check myself such that I don't just assume everyone is in on it.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I don't think you understood my post at all. Nowhere did I imply anything. I did ask a very basic and specific question.

I'll try it again. Please let me know if there are any parts you need clarification on.

what can Stein gain from this that's worth over 5 million dollars?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The cost of the recount, is amazing how Jill stein got herself millions in such short amount of time and during the coming holidays.

Jill Stein bilking gullible liberals for millions... and the donations keep pouring in

www.naturalnews.com...

Wisconsin, 1.5 million by nov, 25

Pennsylvania .5 million by nov, 28

Michigan, .6 million by nov 30

Your source is again just trying to group her in with Clinton, and asserting she is trying to help steal the election from Trump.

The only "proof" it cites is them raising the fundraising amount.

Guys, guys, this is NOT unbiased, evidence based debate. This all is coming across as hyper-partisan conservative attacks, where Stein, who is very anti-Clinton and anti-Democrat, is just lumped in with Clinton because they are both in "left" parties.

Hate to break it to you, the Green Party is not pro-Clinton..
edit on 26-11-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I don't think you understood my post at all. Nowhere did I imply anything. I did ask a very basic and specific question.

I'll try it again. Please let me know if there are any parts you need clarification on.

I think you were not clear. Re-read your original statement, you asked what SHE could gain from it. I DID answer what might be what one could take from your question. How about clarify your questions such that they make more sense in context.

edit on 26-11-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

I think you were not clear. Re-read your original statement, you asked what SHE could gain from it. That isn't clear, at all.

Are you asking about her personal gains, or society in general?

OK, if she finds massive amounts of voter fraud and her numbers triple, she still lost by a massive margin. Other than making money for whomever is involved in the counting, who stands to gain? (My original question was asking what she personaly will gain, but since that was a tough question, I expanded for clarification.)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Illegal Campaign financing underway through NATIONBUILDER.COM #Recount

thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com...

On Saturday evening we started sifting through Facebook accounts and found 100’s of foreigners dumping funds into Dr Jill Steins account.

This is highly illegal, we expect the Trump campaign to challenge the donations on Monday.

Supreme court clearly defined this practice as illegal and influencing United States elections. www.facebook.com... Just one of the donors a citizen of Denmark.

We found donors from all over the world.

correctthedemocrats.com...

With respect, Stein's lawyers may have informed her that this only applies to actual electoral campaigns. You have to remember that many laws are very specific in application, and have lots of loopholes for savvy lawyers. I'm not saying I support foreign donations here.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I've said this throughout this thread. First, have you read her articles and listened to her speeches?

She sincerely comes across as an actual activist against the establishment, military-industrial complex, corrupt political process, etc. She didn't run to actually win this election. She has stated it's partly to address the corruption in the system, and expand voter choice and the representation of third parties. So the point being, if she's sincere this isn't for her own electoral gain. She may believe that there is evidence of fraud. I really think she wants to burn the system down.

Furthermore, they have explicitly stated they are trying to get enough votes such that they get federal funding for the Green Party in the next cycle, a major goal they missed this election cycle.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Stein is a Clinton puppet . Just like we found out about Sanders. Betchya if the funding for the recount was investigated , they would find most was funneled in from the Clinton Foundation. This was the plan from the start. Clinton had to have time by postponing her concession speech to contact her God-King Soros. This was the plan Soros put forward.
Even president Obama has told Clinton that not to carry on with this. Even he realizes this is dragging the party further down into the slime. I think this is the first time I have ever agreed with Barry

Has anyone wondered if Stein was not a Clinton plant all along?
She criticized Clinton during her campaign, but perhaps that was an act?
Maybe the goal of her act was to pull votes away away from Trump, by giving Clinton haters another choice so that Trump, who was the real threat to Clinton, would get less votes.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

If she wanted to question the establishment, she would be requesting recounts in other states where Clinton won by a low percentage.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join