It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Slams Stein's Recounts: The Results "Accurately Reflect The Will Of The American People"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: JesusXst

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: JesusXst

There has to be a Clear Justification for Requesting a Recount of Votes in Certain States by the Stein Campaign . So Far , NO Evidence of one have been Presented .

The greed of people like this is unbelievable. That she's getting away with it, she's raised over 5 Million Dollars? So, either George Soros is funding her to do this and rhyle up the people, or he actually [if in fact he's involved] my gut says he is, just to piss off The Voters and in particular, Trump himself.

The whole thing is a twisted mess.
Or, there is evidence of election fraud by both parties and or collusion and she is trying to expose it.. Ever think of that?

Why would I need to rethink a woman filled with greed and corruption as trying to do anything upfront such as exposing corruption?

Trumps Won the Election. What's Stein gonna do with all that money she got from 'We don't frigging know where'?

Show me evidence of your greed accusations. I voted for stein. I followed her statements and speeches. She was the most anti greed and anti corruption candidate in the field this time. She was against us empire. She was against the military industrial complex. You literally are making up accusations.

What I am literally as you put it, doing is speaking my mind. My view My opinion, do you have a problem with that or is Democracy something you're unaware of?

First of all Why is she's making such a stink about this Election? Obvious reasons, it's not for my health or yours. It's purely for selfish reasons to either up her chances in the Green Party getting higher signority or, for someone else who hates losing to anyone for any reason.

Now how about that 5 million she summoned up in such a short period of time? Where did she get it all so fast?

Your opinion is bull if it's a false accusation and based on a lack of info.

YOU said that you didn't have to rethink this and could assume she has ulterior motives because she is corrupt and greedy. Show me the proof of that, not your ill informed opinion. It really is apparent that you know nothing about Jill Stein.

Now you're getting really close to slandering me for my opinion, or as some say, defamation.

You're looking for something to nail me with, ain't gonna happen. Because in your tiny mind if no one agrees with you, you go into attack mode.

It's apparent you're attempting to use your own lack of i'll mannerisms to create something that simply doesn't exist. If you don't like other's opinions bugger off.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

This is all we need to know, to realize there was no foul play. So this is either an attepmt to steal these states (at worst) or just a complete waste of money based on an unsound and desparate opinion (at best).

See here:

The New York magazine article reported that activists had claimed to have found data — but no proof — showing that results may have been “manipulated or hacked” in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania — three states where Clinton lost by just a narrow margin. But one of the computer scientists, J. Alex Halderman, a computer science professor from the University of Michigan, said in a blog post Wednesday morning that the magazine’s article was inaccurate. “Were this year’s deviations from pre-election polls the results of a cyberattack? Probably not. I believe the most likely explanation is that the polls were systematically wrong, rather than that the election was hacked,” Halderman wrote.

Bosto n globe

And this statement if coming from a University of Michigan professor!
May be true. But one professor doesn't mean anything. That's an argument from authority.

It means something when this one professor is a computer scientist and is one of the activists that first investigated the election results.

Thats the whole point of my post. I didnt just post some random guy's comment on this recount.
A computer scientist isn't an expert necessarily on such topics. I work as a data analyst for former Obama campaign managers. That's closer to relevancy. And I'm not claiming any special knowledge here..

He has been working with the election lawyers, activists and other computer scientists THAT FIRST BROUGHT THIS RECOUNT TO THE MAINSTREAM.

He has gotten 100 times the relevancy on this topic than you ever will.

Get over yourself!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

There has to be a Clear Justification for Requesting a Recount of Votes in Certain States by the Stein Campaign . So Far , NO Evidence of one have been Presented .

The greed of people like this is unbelievable. That she's getting away with it, she's raised over 5 Million Dollars? So, either George Soros is funding her to do this and rhyle up the people, or he actually [if in fact he's involved] my gut says he is, just to piss off The Voters and in particular, Trump himself.

Or, there is evidence of election fraud by both parties and or collusion and she is trying to expose it.. Ever think of that?

Why would I need to rethink a woman filled with greed and corruption as trying to do anything upfront such as exposing corruption?

Trumps Won the Election. What's Stein gonna do with all that money she got from 'We don't frigging know where'?

Show me evidence of your greed accusations. I voted for stein. I followed her statements and speeches. She was the most anti greed and anti corruption candidate in the field this time. She was against us empire. She was against the military industrial complex. You literally are making up accusations.

First of all Why is she's making such a stink about this Election? Obvious reasons, it's not for my health or yours. It's purely for selfish reasons to either up her chances in the Green Party getting higher signority or, for someone else who hates losing to anyone for any reason.

Lets talk about her "chances" very briefly...

Stein was born and raised in Illinois. She now resides in Massachusetts.

In Illinois she received 1.4% of the votes; and 1.45% in Massachusetts behind Trump, clinton and johnson.

In truth, Stein has little to no chance at much, unless she wants to become a clinton stooge.

That's pretty much it right there. She has no chance of winning.

Therefore we're discussing other reasons as to why she's doing it at all. And imo Corruption and Politicians/Politics go hand in hand, to some degree. Although there are some who would rather deny that it exists at all.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

What I am literally as you put it, doing is speaking my mind. My view My opinion, do you have a problem with that or is Democracy something you're unaware of?

Now how about that 5 million she summoned up in such a short period of time? Where did she get it all so fast?

YOU said that you didn't have to rethink this and could assume she has ulterior motives because she is corrupt and greedy. Show me the proof of that, not your ill informed opinion. It really is apparent that you know nothing about Jill Stein.

Now you're getting really close to slandering me for my opinion, or as some say, defamation.

You're looking for something to nail me with, ain't gonna happen. Because in your tiny mind if no one agrees with you, you go into attack mode.

It's apparent you're attempting to use your own lack of i'll mannerisms to create something that simply doesn't exist. If you don't like other's opinions bugger off.

nope, I'm calling you on your defamation of steins character, without any proof. You are the one who falsely accused her, and libeled her on ATS. Sorry but, calling out someone's ignorance and their slandering isn't "slandering."

Again, show your proof that she is greedy and corrupt, or it is YOU falsely slandering her.
edit on 26-11-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

This is all we need to know, to realize there was no foul play. So this is either an attepmt to steal these states (at worst) or just a complete waste of money based on an unsound and desparate opinion (at best).

See here:

The New York magazine article reported that activists had claimed to have found data — but no proof — showing that results may have been “manipulated or hacked” in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania — three states where Clinton lost by just a narrow margin. But one of the computer scientists, J. Alex Halderman, a computer science professor from the University of Michigan, said in a blog post Wednesday morning that the magazine’s article was inaccurate. “Were this year’s deviations from pre-election polls the results of a cyberattack? Probably not. I believe the most likely explanation is that the polls were systematically wrong, rather than that the election was hacked,” Halderman wrote.

Bosto n globe

May be true. But one professor doesn't mean anything. That's an argument from authority.

It means something when this one professor is a computer scientist and is one of the activists that first investigated the election results.

Thats the whole point of my post. I didnt just post some random guy's comment on this recount.
A computer scientist isn't an expert necessarily on such topics. I work as a data analyst for former Obama campaign managers. That's closer to relevancy. And I'm not claiming any special knowledge here..

He has been working with the election lawyers, activists and other computer scientists THAT FIRST BROUGHT THIS RECOUNT TO THE MAINSTREAM.

Get over yourself!
It really seems that you guys are little trump sycophants, that magically now that your little emperor is in power, now "there is nothing wrong with the system."

And, you seem utterly unable to take some critical feedback. "Get over yourself."

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I agree.

You add blackmail to that as well, although it coincides with corruption.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The only reason, and there is always an underlying reason, that I can come up with is they are paying Stein to do this, so the dems dont look like they are the ones doing this. There really isnt any reason for Stein to be into this, doesnt pass the smell test. Now why would they be going to all this trouble, aside from their obvious monetary gains? Maybe there was fraud at some of those electronic soros owed machines, maybe a lot, were programmed to swing the vote, which is quite possible from what people have posted on votes being switched. I know Trump won by a lot, and I do think he won the Legal popular vote. I dont know, but with the filth in dc being xposed as of late, not much would suprise me.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Now you're being Infintile and playing word games.

Not playing with you. Go back to your playpen.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

You lost, and got called on your bullsh$t. That simple.

You said I was slandering, for calling you on slandering Stein. That is manipulative.

You have failed to provide proof of your "defamations."

link   

I agree.

You add blackmail to that as well, although it coincides with corruption.

Yes, that and Steins been there a while and knows all about the Corrupt nature of the political game.

link   

You said I was slandering, for calling you on slandering Stein. That is manipulative.

I'm sorry what did you say?

all i heard was BLAH BLAH BLAH!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Haha, that is childish. Thank you for showing. Still waiting for proof of your accusations!!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

See here:

Bosto n globe

Get over yourself!
It really seems that you guys are little trump sycophants, that magically now that your little emperor is in power, now "there is nothing wrong with the system."

And, you seem utterly unable to take some critical feedback. "Get over yourself."

Again, you know absolutely nothing about me, and you continue to show your grand ignorance.

Read my history of posts (I know youre too lazy to do so) and show me where Im a sycophant for Trump.

I will not waste any more time responding to your ignorant bs.

link   

a reply to: [post=21576731]Quetzalcoatl14

No it's not childish when stating the obvious.

Peace Out.
edit on 26-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: panaque
The only reason, and there is always an underlying reason, that I can come up with is they are paying Stein to do this, so the dems dont look like they are the ones doing this. There really isnt any reason for Stein to be into this, doesnt pass the smell test. Now why would they be going to all this trouble, aside from their obvious monetary gains? Maybe there was fraud at some of those electronic soros owed machines, maybe a lot, were programmed to swing the vote, which is quite possible from what people have posted on votes being switched. I know Trump won by a lot, and I do think he won the Legal popular vote. I dont know, but with the filth in dc being xposed as of late, not much would suprise me.
stein has been talking about how corrupt our system is for a long time now. Have you considered that she is trying to do this to expose the corruption writ large?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Here i think we both need one of these after putting up with that crap.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Haha, that is childish. Thank you for showing. Still waiting for proof of your accusations!!

No it's not childish when stating the obvious. You really are a Loud Mouth you know that.
STILL waiting for evidence that Stein, the only anti corruption and anti establishment candidate in this race, is "greedy and corrupt." You made an assertion. I called you on it. Now that you are being held accountable, you've accused me of "defamation," being "infantile," etc. That is the mark of someone losing an argument.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

She very well could be. But politicians love money, and I think thats likely the underlying reason. There are a lot of things going on right now, and all seem to be fingers of a plot to destroy our govt and country. I think this issue, creating issue with the election results, are part of the main plot. I think the dems, through their corporate puppet masters, are still hard at work. That would have been the result had she won (hillary), the systematic destruction of the us. We are fighting an uphill battle. I hope us people come together before they get their way.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

See here:

Bosto n globe

Get over yourself!

Again, you know absolutely nothing about me, and you continue to show your grand ignorance.

Read my history of posts (I know youre too lazy to do so) and show me where Im a sycophant for Trump.

I will not waste any more time responding to your ignorant bs.
You I would like to apologize to. Not to the other guy/girl. I was in a more reactionary mood due to his/her baseless accusations on stein and then on me after I asked for proof. This wasn't necessary between you and I. I take responsibility for my part.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

nope, I'm calling you on your defamation of steins character, without any proof. You are the one who falsely accused her, and libeled her on ATS. Sorry but, calling out someone's ignorance and their slandering isn't "slandering."

Again, show your proof that she is greedy and corrupt, or it is YOU falsely slandering her.

Stein is a Clinton puppet . Just like we found out about Sanders. Betchya if the funding for the recount was investigated , they would find most was funneled in from the Clinton Foundation. This was the plan from the start. Clinton had to have time by postponing her concession speech to contact her God-King Soros. This was the plan Soros put forward.
Even president Obama has told Clinton that not to carry on with this. Even he realizes this is dragging the party further down into the slime. I think this is the first time I have ever agreed with Barry

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join