It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Slams Stein's Recounts: The Results "Accurately Reflect The Will Of The American People"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: JesusXst

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: JesusXst

There has to be a Clear Justification for Requesting a Recount of Votes in Certain States by the Stein Campaign . So Far , NO Evidence of one have been Presented .

The greed of people like this is unbelievable. That she's getting away with it, she's raised over 5 Million Dollars? So, either George Soros is funding her to do this and rhyle up the people, or he actually [if in fact he's involved] my gut says he is, just to piss off The Voters and in particular, Trump himself.

The whole thing is a twisted mess.
Or, there is evidence of election fraud by both parties and or collusion and she is trying to expose it.. Ever think of that?

Jill Al FrankenStein ? Very doubtful as now the "Crooked One" states she is joining. She was the instigator and behind the entire debacle. As I stated elsewhere , Jill Stein couldnt think her way out of a wet paper sack with a sharp pair of scissors. Someone had to think for her

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

There has to be a Clear Justification for Requesting a Recount of Votes in Certain States by the Stein Campaign . So Far , NO Evidence of one have been Presented .

The greed of people like this is unbelievable. That she's getting away with it, she's raised over 5 Million Dollars? So, either George Soros is funding her to do this and rhyle up the people, or he actually [if in fact he's involved] my gut says he is, just to piss off The Voters and in particular, Trump himself.

Or, there is evidence of election fraud by both parties and or collusion and she is trying to expose it.. Ever think of that?

Why would I need to rethink a woman filled with greed and corruption as trying to do anything upfront such as exposing corruption?

Trumps Won the Election. What's Stein gonna do with all that money she got from 'We don't frigging know where'?

Show me evidence of your greed accusations. I voted for stein. I followed her statements and speeches. She was the most anti greed and anti corruption candidate in the field this time. She was against us empire. She was against the military industrial complex. You literally are making up accusations.

What I am literally as you put it, doing is speaking my mind. My view My opinion, do you have a problem with that or is Democracy something you're unaware of?

First of all Why is she's making such a stink about this Election? Obvious reasons, it's not for my health or yours. It's purely for selfish reasons to either up her chances in the Green Party getting higher signority or, for someone else who hates losing to anyone for any reason.

Now how about that 5 million she summoned up in such a short period of time? Where did she get it all so fast?

Your opinion is bull if it's a false accusation and based on a lack of info.

YOU said that you didn't have to rethink this and could assume she has ulterior motives because she is corrupt and greedy. Show me the proof of that, not your ill informed opinion. It really is apparent that you know nothing about Jill Stein.

Now you're getting really close to slandering me for my opinion, or as some say, defamation.

You're looking for something to nail me with, ain't gonna happen. Because in your tiny mind if no one agrees with you, you go into attack mode.

It's apparent you're attempting to use your own lack of i'll mannerisms to create something that simply doesn't exist. If you don't like other's opinions bugger off.

nope, I'm calling you on your defamation of steins character, without any proof. You are the one who falsely accused her, and libeled her on ATS. Sorry but, calling out someone's ignorance and their slandering isn't "slandering."

Again, show your proof that she is greedy and corrupt, or it is YOU falsely slandering her.

Stein is a Clinton puppet . Just like we found out about Sanders. Betchya if the funding for the recount was investigated , they would find most was funneled in from the Clinton Foundation. This was the plan from the start. Clinton had to have time by postponing her concession speech to contact her God-King Soros. This was the plan Soros put forward.
Even president Obama has told Clinton that not to carry on with this. Even he realizes this is dragging the party further down into the slime. I think this is the first time I have ever agreed with Barry
it's possible. But again, what is your proof that she is?. I'm more inclined to believe Sanders is a Clinton sell out due to his failure to call out the DNC and sudden support of Clinton. I lost some trust after that.

But see, Stein has been calling out all of it. She's far more anti establishment than trump will ever be. Now, she could be yet another "controlled opposition," but nobody has provided any proof of that. I'm open to it, but will not agree until that is available.
edit on 26-11-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I say let the states that will allow recount do it, is going to be great to see Hillary, become a second time loser

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Jill Al FrankenStein ? Very doubtful as now the "Crooked One" states she is joining. She was the instigator and behind the entire debacle. As I stated elsewhere , Jill Stein couldnt think her way out of a wet paper sack with a sharp pair of scissors. Someone had to think for her
again, I'd love some sources, proof, even intelligent blog posts going into all of this.

Having followed Stein, and voted for her, she truly was the only person I could stomach in the field. Her statements are NOT congruent with Clinton on foreign policy, economics, corruption in the gov, Wall St, etc. I have to ask, where ARE you guys getting these views of Stein from?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I appears that Stein has now been discovered to be receiving illegal recount financing from foreign countries...Canada, U.A.E., Lebanon, Korea, Denmark and many others.
twitter.com...
edit on 26-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Why would I need to rethink a woman filled with greed and corruption as trying to do anything upfront such as exposing corruption?

Trumps Won the Election. What's Stein gonna do with all that money she got from 'We don't frigging know where'?

Show me evidence of your greed accusations. I voted for stein. I followed her statements and speeches. She was the most anti greed and anti corruption candidate in the field this time. She was against us empire. She was against the military industrial complex. You literally are making up accusations.

What I am literally as you put it, doing is speaking my mind. My view My opinion, do you have a problem with that or is Democracy something you're unaware of?

First of all Why is she's making such a stink about this Election? Obvious reasons, it's not for my health or yours. It's purely for selfish reasons to either up her chances in the Green Party getting higher signority or, for someone else who hates losing to anyone for any reason.

Now how about that 5 million she summoned up in such a short period of time? Where did she get it all so fast?

YOU said that you didn't have to rethink this and could assume she has ulterior motives because she is corrupt and greedy. Show me the proof of that, not your ill informed opinion. It really is apparent that you know nothing about Jill Stein.

Now you're getting really close to slandering me for my opinion, or as some say, defamation.

You're looking for something to nail me with, ain't gonna happen. Because in your tiny mind if no one agrees with you, you go into attack mode.

It's apparent you're attempting to use your own lack of i'll mannerisms to create something that simply doesn't exist. If you don't like other's opinions bugger off.

nope, I'm calling you on your defamation of steins character, without any proof. You are the one who falsely accused her, and libeled her on ATS. Sorry but, calling out someone's ignorance and their slandering isn't "slandering."

Again, show your proof that she is greedy and corrupt, or it is YOU falsely slandering her.

Stein is a Clinton puppet . Just like we found out about Sanders. Betchya if the funding for the recount was investigated , they would find most was funneled in from the Clinton Foundation. This was the plan from the start. Clinton had to have time by postponing her concession speech to contact her God-King Soros. This was the plan Soros put forward.
Even president Obama has told Clinton that not to carry on with this. Even he realizes this is dragging the party further down into the slime. I think this is the first time I have ever agreed with Barry
it's possible. But again, what is your proof that she is?. I'm more inclined to believe Sanders is a Clinton sell out due to his failure to call out the DNC and sudden support of Clinton. I lost some trust after that.

But see, Stein has been calling out all of it. She's far more anti establishment than trump will ever be. Now, she could be yet another "controlled opposition," but nobody has provided any proof of that. I'm open to it, but will not agree until that is available.

The burden of circumstantial evidence is already on Clinton. Stein has NO skin in the game @ 1% of the vote . And , the 3 states , at least Michigan , have manual votes that are scanned in.They know this. At least , I hope she would. The only 3 states targeted are the ones that Clinton should have won , but Trump DID.
But I say , find out about the illegal immigrant vote that voted using someone's dead grandmother's identity and the Zombie vote where the DNC brought back the deceased long enough to vote as well....That will not happen .

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I appears that Stein has now been discovered to be receiving illegal recount financing from foreign countries...Canada, U.A.E., South Korea and others.
twitter.com...

She learned from hillary that if there is no intent, there are no repercussions.

And she wonders why she only received 1% of the vote. Just like hillary, she is careless.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

People doesn't understand sometimes what a "proxy" is, that's what Stein has become in behave of Hillary, a proxy so Hillary can get her change to a recount after conceding to Trump.

Is not prof needed, a loser with only a minus of a percentage of votes wants to have the states that Hillary lost recount, you don't need to be that smart to smell how Stein had sold herself to the Clintons.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

again, I'd love some sources, proof, even intelligent blog posts going into all of this.

You just got 2 posts . So , there

where ARE you guys getting these views of Stein from?

Dont use "you guys" . Your bigotry shows.

I got them from her own website , of course. As I was making up my mind whom to vote for in the primaries

Anything else I can help you with ?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Secondly, she's been saying for a year now that the elections and our political system is totally corrupt, including Clinton and Trump. If you knew anything about stein, you'd know she is probably right at home here in ATS, philosophically speaking.

If Stein were doing this for noble reasons to verify the election process, then why is she not also contesting the count in states where Clinton barely won?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Those who put down Wikipedia are idiots.

Wikipedia may not be perfect - - - but, it is mostly accurate.

Anyone who uses a source of information that they admit is "mostly accurate," would in effect make what they say not always accurate.

This must be one of those times.

However, I don't research only one source.

First of all, if you chose to research more than one source, you would discover that the OP's thread title is wrong. The article is from The New York Times, and states:

The Obama administration said on Friday that despite Russian attempts to undermine the presidential election, it has concluded that the results “accurately reflect the will of the American people.”

Following a link on that page leads us to this little gem...

The government issued the statement to The Times on the condition that it be attributable only to a senior official.

The Kremlin probably expected that publicity surrounding the disclosures that followed the Russian Government-directed compromises of e-mails from U.S. persons and institutions, including from U.S. political organizations, would raise questions about the integrity of the election process that could have undermined the legitimacy of the President-elect. Nevertheless, we stand behind our election results, which accurately reflect the will of the American people.

The Federal government did not observe any increased level of malicious cyber activity aimed at disrupting our electoral process on election day. As we have noted before, we remained confident in the overall integrity of electoral infrastructure, a confidence that was borne out on election day. As a result, we believe our elections were free and fair from a cybersecurity perspective.

That said, since we do not know if the Russians had planned any malicious cyber activity for election day, we don’t know if they were deterred from further activity by the various warnings the U.S. government conveyed.

A lot better than "NO THANKS."

edit on 26-11-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Isn't that obvious, BlueAjah, is not what stein wants is what Hillary is paying her to want.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

People doesn't understand sometimes what a "proxy" is, that's what Stein has become in behave of Hillary, a proxy so Hillary can get her change to a recount after conceding to Trump.

Is not prof needed, a loser with only a minus of a percentage of votes wants to have the states that Hillary lost recount, you don't need to be that smart to smell how Stein had sold herself to the Clintons.

Thanks for an intellectual response. Well , full of wisdom and not blind belief , response

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The burden of circumstantial evidence is already on Clinton. Stein has NO skin in the game @ 1% of the vote . And , the 3 states , at least Michigan , have manual votes that are scanned in.They know this. At least , I hope she would. The only 3 states targeted are the ones that Clinton should have won , but Trump DID.
But I say , find out about the illegal immigrant vote that voted using someone's dead grandmother's identity and the Zombie vote where the DNC brought back the deceased long enough to vote as well....That will not happen .
First, Stein has been running on an anti corruption and anti establishment platform. This may not be about "skin in the game." Why is all of yours first assumption that she sold out and this is for Clinton?

Your point about these only being states that Clinton lost but should have won is interesting, and important. As well as the manual scanner point.

As to the rest, there is corruption across the two party system. I'm all for exposing it.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Thanks for an intellectual response. Well , full of wisdom and not blind belief , response
[/quot

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

a reply to: BlueAjah

Isn't that obvious, BlueAjah, is not what stein wants is what Hillary is paying her to want.

It really sounds like you guys think that all liberals are in league together. Stein despises Hillary. Have you listened to Steins speeches?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Is not such thing as an honest politician when money talks and the political rats sell their own mothers if they have to.

That is what Stein is now looking like it.

A sell out for Hillary.

What a shame.

She will never be president in her lifetime just like Hillary.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: panaque

She very well could be. But politicians love money, and I think thats likely the underlying reason. There are a lot of things going on right now, and all seem to be fingers of a plot to destroy our govt and country. I think this issue, creating issue with the election results, are part of the main plot. I think the dems, through their corporate puppet masters, are still hard at work. That would have been the result had she won (hillary), the systematic destruction of the us. We are fighting an uphill battle. I hope us people come together before they get their way.
Trump is not for you, nor us. He is part of the system. Stein in no way was pro Clinton. She ran on fighting the very corporate and military industrial complex you seem to b against.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I have been a voter since 1978, I have heard a lot of speeches and guess what, when the political rats wants votes they will tell you all you want to hear.

When you get to be a voter as long as I have been, you get to spot their stench a mile away.
a Stein stench is a very strong one.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Is not such thing as an honest politician when money talks and the political rats sell their own mothers if they have to.

That is what Stein is now looking like it.

A sell out for Hillary.

What a shame.

She will never be president in her lifetime just like Hillary.

Show me the proof. This whole thread has been a bunch of people throwing accusations against Stein that are pretty serious, and most counter to what she ran on, and without proof.

I get that we all are burned out and very distrusting of politicians. I am. But that doesn't mean that we should pretend just throwing everyone into the conspiracy or accusing them without proof is "denying ignorance."

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join