It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Slams Stein's Recounts: The Results "Accurately Reflect The Will Of The American People"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Michigan is all paper ballots. So, she can not use machine fraud as her excuse for the recount, although she is trying to say that.

Election night’s unofficial returns found Trump ahead by 11,000 votes. But 87,000 ballots did not show a presidential vote, the election integrity team said, which broke a 49,000 empty-vote record from previous presidential elections. A recount could clarify if all those ballots were improperly read by the state’s optical scan voting systems, in which computers process ink-marked paper ballots. In addition, about 25 percent of Michigan voted by mail, which they said said also could have been padded with phantom voters via the Russian hack.

Want to Know if the Election was Hacked? Look at the Ballots

I know I may sound like a Luddite for saying so, but most election security experts are with me on this: paper ballots are the best available technology for casting votes. We use two main kinds of paper systems in different parts of the U.S. Either voters fill out a ballot paper that gets scanned into a computer for counting (optical scan voting), or they vote on a computer that counts the vote and prints a record on a piece of paper (called a voter-verifiable paper audit trail). Either way, the paper creates a record of the vote that can’t be later modified by any bugs, misconfiguration, or malicious software that might have infected the machines.

edit on 11/28/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

If they do a recount they will probably uncover all the real voter fraud of Hillary. Before its news website had a rare account of how Hillary called Bush Sr and the Raytheon Corp satellite got turned to wherever they wanted to hack. At that point is where everyone would have noticed there was a freeze in election returns and I certainly noticed because that's when I left my friends saying it was going too long ... Around 11 ish and I had to work the next day. Anyway the word was the military intervened..... Likely if Hill goes down so does Potus

Well then - isn't the integrity of our election system worth it?

Shouldn't we know for sure either way?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Obama Slams Stein's Recounts: The Results "Accurately Reflect The Will Of The American People"

And in classic Obama talking out of his snip tells the country, and the world he doesn't know what the hell he is talking about.

Par for the constitutional 'lawyer'.

The election results accurate reflect the electoral college.

Just like both his elections, and the elections that came long before.

Yall don't have to like the election result, but DEAL WITH IT.

There are no 'do overs'.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

There are no 'do overs'.

No, but there are recounts. It's a thing :-)

You know - if it turns out there was some kind of issues with the election, I'm betting all hell will break loose in this country

We might end up keeping Donny regardless

If his victory isn't legit? We'll all know. And we'll also know why

This is important

(post by Invicid removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Too bad Stein missed PA's recount deadline.

Aw shucks people.

Just gonna have to deal with PRESIDENT Trump.

(post by JesusXst removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: network dude

While I appreciate your sarcasm - I'm just gonna go ahead and say:

Recount baby! Woot!

Freedom isn't free - we all only gots to know

is that a Dirty Harry reference?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

If they do a recount they will probably uncover all the real voter fraud of Hillary. Before its news website had a rare account of how Hillary called Bush Sr and the Raytheon Corp satellite got turned to wherever they wanted to hack. At that point is where everyone would have noticed there was a freeze in election returns and I certainly noticed because that's when I left my friends saying it was going too long ... Around 11 ish and I had to work the next day. Anyway the word was the military intervened..... Likely if Hill goes down so does Potus

Well then - isn't the integrity of our election system worth it?

Shouldn't we know for sure either way?

I wish you would speak to the NAACP in NC. They are crying like little girls over Gov. McCrory asking for a recount, even to the point of calling it......wait for it.....racist.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
spam removed by staff
edit on 11/28/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

No - I'm not that cool

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

No - I'm not that cool

this will help you on the cool meter.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Help?

:-)

Yeah - nothing like a righteous amount of shooting to go with your first cup of coffee in the morning

I should have said I'm not that kind of cool

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Thing is, evidence actually has to be presented to initiate a recount in PA. That seems unlikely to happen.

What seems more likely is Stein is doing this purely for financial gain.

Or a check from George Sorsos

(post by JesusXst removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
a reply to: Invicid

Yes you're my handicap asshole.

Now who has the potty mouth.

You must be a 2 legged feline.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Modus Interuptus.

Now then, this back and forth name calling is going to stop. If you can't discuss this issue politely, walk away.

This ain't the Mud Pit.

Do not respond to this post.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

sorry about the violence. It's one of the most iconic moments in film making. A cinematic masterpiece.
But "do you feel lucky" was the tag line and the "I gots to know" would be a true fan. Just to explain myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join