It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Slams Stein's Recounts: The Results "Accurately Reflect The Will Of The American People"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So, a true fan

:-)

An iconic moments in film thread would be a good thing right about now

I think politics has run it's course

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

From your source article, dated November 26, 2016.

"The Obama administration confirmed their confidence in the election results via comments made to the New York Times saying that the election was "free and fair from a cybersecurity perspective" and that votes "accurately reflect the will of the American people."

W.T.H. did Obama learn since November 26th, to make him change his mind, and now feel that the big bad Russians influenced our November 8th U.S. Election?

Something Stinks at the White House...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: JesusXst

From your source article, dated November 26, 2016.

"The Obama administration confirmed their confidence in the election results via comments made to the New York Times saying that the election was "free and fair from a cybersecurity perspective" and that votes "accurately reflect the will of the American people."

W.T.H. did Obama learn since November 26th, to make him change his mind, and now feel that the big bad Russians influenced our November 8th U.S. Election?

Something Stinks at the White House...

Good Question!

It seems to me the big boys lost their Toys and now they're disgruntled about it. Pointing fingers like children at Nations that refuse to heed to their disgruntlement. Each day that I awaken to this stuff, the more I feel compelled to return to where I came from. It's like a really bad twilight zone episode that keeps playing over and over, complete with Dejavu's, and Mandela effects.

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join