It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Slams Stein's Recounts: The Results "Accurately Reflect The Will Of The American People"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Wait...So if Pres. Obama...the Marxist, Kenyan head of the NWO that stole past elections, doesn't want the vote examined and wants Trump to be President...doesn't that mean they are in cahoots and Trump is part of the conspiracy and that the vote was likely hacked and Obama doesn't want it examined?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Wait...So if Pres. Obama...the Marxist, Kenyan head of the NWO that stole past elections, doesn't want the vote examined and wants Trump to be President...doesn't that mean they are in cahoots and Trump is part of the conspiracy and that the vote was likely hacked and Obama doesn't want it examined?

On the contrary, as I mentioned earlier in the thread.... Obama most likely had no ties to this little fiasco pulled together so sloppily and apparently illegally by Stein, now supported by Clinton, who gave up that right after the election,

paid for by Soros the Evil. Obama couldn't care less at this point as he's going for broke and headed to the UN to be it's new Leader to finish screwing up the planet because that's what assholes do best!

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I Predict P.A. and Mich. Will REFUSE to have a Recount Due to a Lack Of Evidence to Justify it . The Reason for Wisc. going ahead with one has Still Not been Explained in Detail by the Wisc. Elections Commission .

Not only that, but in PA the recount must be DONE within 20 days of the election, not just petitions filed. I say petitions, because by letter of the law in PA, Stein would have to file in all voting districts to get a recount. And....she only had 5 days after the election to do it. PA Sec. of State already said as much.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Why would Obama say anything else? Regardless of his political affiliation he is the outgoing incumbent. He is now expected to become an 'elder statesman' and only indirectly be involved in partisan politics from now on. One thing that is fairly consistent across the former presidents of the US is a common dignity towards the office itself.

Obama probably wants Hillary to have won the election and would still like to see her somehow take it but he will never say so. His interests are best served by saying conciliatory nothings like this. Clinton has and will say similar. If the recounts changed the election they will of course both 'reluctantly' accept the 'true will of the people'.

Politics. Forget the surface message and think instead: who benefits?

TLDR: In this case if the recount shows nothing Obama looks magnanimous. If it changes the result he has already covered his 'respect the will of the people' angle.
edit on 27/11/16 by cheesyleps because: Phone autocorrect errors

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: digitalt

That's my thoughts too, once the state validate the votes they will not open up for a recount. Specially if the officials has not found any sign of voter fraud.

Michigan will not even bother.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Intersting though that thinks that under hillary clinton she expects we will head into a nuclear war with russia yet she now says she wants a recount in hillary's favor.

I guess she, as she herself says "drank the cool-aid" now that she sees the dollar bills in her future.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Does anyone know what company owns the voting machines in these states? Maybe there is a link to Soros?
Software could be tampered with, so results change in time? So they know the result will be fixed/changed to a different outcome?
edit on 17-05-1983 by Goedhardt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
Does anyone know what company owns the voting machines in these states? Maybe there is a link to Soros?
Software could be tampered with, so results change in time? So they know the result will be fixed/changed to a different outcome?

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Seems he's had his hands in a lot of economies these past several years, possibly decades no doubt.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Intersting though that thinks that under hillary clinton she expects we will head into a nuclear war with russia yet she now says she wants a recount in hillary's favor.

I guess she, as she herself says "drank the cool-aid" now that she sees the dollar bills in her future.

She drank the whole damn bottle down. All of this, all of it is a ploy of bad showmanship only corrupt losers would stoop too.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

You are getting all worked up for nothing. I was assured by the Left, on many occasions, that no voter fraud of any measurable size happens. It just can't. So you don't need voter ID's.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

While I appreciate your sarcasm - I'm just gonna go ahead and say:

Recount baby! Woot!

Freedom isn't free - we all only gots to know

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

originally posted by: everyone

She drank the whole damn bottle down. All of this, all of it is a ploy of bad showmanship only corrupt losers would stoop too.

I wonder how people who support her and hillary somehow just dont seem to be able to remember these kinds of things, almost as if this happened decades ago except that it didnt , it happened just recently. Being blind and deaf is now "Progressive" as well or something? Well, thats what it seems to have been for a while now, who am i kidding

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
If they do a recount they will probably uncover all the real voter fraud of Hillary. Before its news website had a rare account of how Hillary called Bush Sr and the Raytheon Corp satellite got turned to wherever they wanted to hack. At that point is where everyone would have noticed there was a freeze in election returns and I certainly noticed because that's when I left my friends saying it was going too long ... Around 11 ish and I had to work the next day. Anyway the word was the military intervened.....
Likely if Hill goes down so does Potus

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: network dude

While I appreciate your sarcasm - I'm just gonna go ahead and say:

Recount baby! Woot!

Freedom isn't free - we all only gots to know

Except if it's not done by the deadlines then it ties up the electoral votes which would then be excluded from Trumps win.... That's what they want. It's really poor statesmanship as its what happened also when Gore lost and contested and demanded a recount of Florida. But the Bushes and Clintons are in it together as they showed recently when Jeb and W threw in with Hillary instead of their own GOP nominee.
edit on 28-11-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: cheesyleps

Potus already told us he is going to dog Trump the whole way.....but did we expect anything different...its just what he does...community organizing. Maybe he will be too busy over synths UN destroying everything else worldwide and pushing climate change from there. Or hanging around his new mansion home.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

O is not in cahoots with Trump trust me on this on. Rather he likely doesn't want Hillarys tampering exposed but Hillary is too power hungry to stop now.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

Michigan is all paper ballots.
So, she can not use machine fraud as her excuse for the recount, although she is trying to say that.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14
Open Source? What does she want...all the Linux hackers to have a go at it ? Or she just hates Raytheon and whatever other private corporation.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Except if it's not done by the deadlines then it ties up the electoral votes which would then be excluded from Trumps win.... That's what they want. It's really poor statesmanship as its what happened also when Gore lost and contested and demanded a recount of Florida.

This whole thing has the potential to get really ugly. I think everyone knows that

For those that wonder why Ms. Stein is pursuing this, it's because she can. You should think of her as a true patriot - though I'm pretty sure that won't happen :-)

I understand why this looks like a desperate attempt to change the results of an election. I understand that people think it's only about sore losers

There's been enough that's happened this past year to make us wonder about what's really happened

Probable cause anyone? Nobody cares as long as their guy wins?

But the Bushes and Clintons are in it together as they showed recently when Jeb and W threw in with Hillary instead of their own GOP nominee.

Funny how the only reason anyone in the GOP would ever vote for Hillary is because: conspiracy

Maybe they're aware, smart and love their country too much to fall in line

edit on 11/28/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
O is not in cahoots with Trump trust me on this on. Rather he likely doesn't want Hillarys tampering exposed but Hillary is too power hungry to stop now.

True. Obama is smart enough to know that any serious investigation could end very, very badly for the Democrats. But Hillary probably feels that she has nothing left to lose at this point. Trump has already brought up New Hampshire, Virginia, and California. That was a threat: Stop this crap, or I'm going to drop the nuke and call for an investigation into where all those Democratic votes actually came from.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join