It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Viciously Beaten by Man over Trump Argument at Brooklyn Restaurant

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The simplest comments relating to the election were polarizing, including being marginalized if you support Trump, made me go silent on social media. Wasn't worth the hassle or negativity I'd get in return. I've only revealed my vote publicly here and no where else. Of course no one knows my Twitter or Facebook pages here, but they are clean of any controversy by design.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Do we have a name yet?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
New rules.

1. Do not talk about politics with strangers in public except on a forum on the internet.

2. " " " " religion.

3. Other opinionated subjects.

4. Especially between strangers and people of the opposite sex.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Boy that would make ATS, Twitter, Facebook virtually devoid of posts. LOL

All that would be left would be dog & cat videos and pics of what people are eating and the occasional Anthony Weiner selfie.
edit on 18-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

All that would be left would be dog & cat videos and pics of what people are eating and the occasional Anthony Weiner selfie.

One of the things I liked about my trips to Asia. The people there. Buddhists. They aren't as much into conflict unless they feel they have been wronged. Here. Conflict and ego contests among the Anglo-Saxon people is more common.

Asian cultures are more about respect.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

They keep saying they want equal treatment .
Looks like she got equal treatment .

What a load of crap. People still think like this? guess so.

oh, it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.....wait till he's sworn in....better check you passport and stash some cash around where you can get at it...remember what they did in Greece?, they only allowed people to take out a little cash every day. it's hard enough trying to leave the U.S. in a hurry, but harder still when you can't come up with the money.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

One of the things I liked about my trips to Asia. The people there. Buddhists. They aren't as much into conflict unless they feel they have been wronged. Here. Conflict and ego contests among the Anglo-Saxon people is more common.

Asian cultures are more about respect.

I agree. Our media here though has a higher level of shilling for the corporations and propaganda unmatched in any other country. That has a big effect on things. I can see it in my own family where people parrot what they heard on TV, even if its false.

Maybe if they had political leaders as off the rails as here you might see them getting riled up too. I think the election was very dirty here. I think the media and Hillarys thugs like Bob Creamer ran a very devisive and dirty election. We are still seeing the fallout. There are actually triggered people that think Trump is the beginning of Armageddon. I have a feeling this division is what presented itself in the restaurant argument. If the crazies get a hold of the electoral votes and bully or buy a change to the tally, it might just turn really ugly then. Comey should have sentenced Hillary and let the Democrats run Bernie. They just might have won or had a better shot. Even the "Young Turks YouTube Show" admitted Hillary was the worst candidate in History to run for the Democrats. She made me switch sides. I'm a registered Democrat that voted Trump in the final election after voting Bernie in the primary. I'm not racist, sexist, homophobic, ect. and I drive a Toyota Scion, not a pickup truck or SUV. I own my own business, and I own a handgun for protection and for target practice.

Asian cultures also respect the elders, unlike the USA. Teachers in Asia are held in high regard. Here in USA teachers have been made as targets of disrespect by our government. The fall guy for their failed policies like Common Core. I know several teachers and because of the poor support in budgets, they spend their own money on classroom supplies each and every year.

In retrospect maybe bernie wasn't up to the challenge since he knew he had his chance stolen and still shilled for Hillary. Trump has more fortitude. Hillary ran a strong campaign with top people, but the skeletons and server in her closet were tripping everyone up.

Anyway, not to go too far off topic. Please don't continue the Donald vs Hillary thing in response to my post here. Please find an appropriate thread for that.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Trump will have nothing to do with a downward economy. The international banks have a quadrillion of Derivatives on their books that they need to deleverage before the dollar is trashed. The markets actually went up on Trump winning the election. The international banks would have likely corrected the market with either Hillary or Trump. Expect the banks to deleverage the Derivatives sometime next year no matter what Trump does. It took 200 years to get our debt so high and Obama doubled our debt since he got in office 8 years ago. No one can stop something like a 60% downward correction. The banks played musical chairs, and when people all go for their money at the same time they'll find out it isn't there. That is not Trumps fault, but he'll be blamed anyway.

Back on topic now.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
dbl post

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sadly, cops have got to have their hands full of crazy calls to them to address bickering politics discussions like this one and the one like the OP is highlighting. People have lost their minds.

I feel sorry for the Starbucks PR people, who will have to waste thousands of dollars to undo the damage these workers are doing to the company image.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
At a glance this sounds like more Bird-dogging tactics from your friend in order to induce a violent response. With the goal being to gain sympathetic attention for her post-election anguish.

More info and a police report or restaurant surveillance video is needed to verify the story.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I agree. Our media here though has a higher level of shilling for the corporations and propaganda unmatched in any other country. That has a big effect on things. I can see it in my own family where people parrot what they heard on TV, even if its false.

All of this and our media is like tabloid based. Even the major networks like ABC, NBC. A lot like reading the National Enquirer, though the stories are fully fact based are a major lack of respect for the dead and privacy for the families, when it has nothing to do with revealing new safety information that would prevent a future accident.

A lot like casualty vampires at car wrecks. Pure evil.
edit on 18-11-2016 by Miracula2 because: casualty vampire news

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
There's no mention of it on the NYPD official website's "blotter"..

nypdnews.com...

From the lack of evidence (articles and heresay are not evidence) I believe this story to be more #FakeNews, made-up purely to demonize Trump supporters.

Meanwhile there is plenty of actual video evidence of anti-Trump anarchists destroying property and assaulting people.

There are bound to be a few Neo-Nazi Trump supporters out of 50+million (including supporters that were unable to vote), but NYC is filled with cameras - things like this are always caught on video.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Ninety nine times out of 100 it is the anti Trump mobs that assault Trump supporters. If this is true it is really lame to attack someone like that.

That's the difference between a big man Trump supporter like myself. We have rational thought and don't support this type of behavior. An angry anti Trump wacko would more often than not say it's ok to assault Trump supporters.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Sadly, cops have got to have their hands full of crazy calls to them to address bickering politics discussions like this one and the one like the OP is highlighting. People have lost their minds.

I feel sorry for the Starbucks PR people, who will have to waste thousands of dollars to undo the damage these workers are doing to the company image.

The last time I tried to buy a cup of coffee at Star Bucks. The line was a little long. I took a look at the crowd and for some reason I was creeped out and just walked out. Now I know why. Infestation of Trump haters.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KissMyWookiee

nypdnews.com...

From the lack of evidence (articles and heresay are not evidence) I believe this story to be more #FakeNews, made-up purely to demonize Trump supporters.

Meanwhile there is plenty of actual video evidence of anti-Trump anarchists destroying property and assaulting people.

There are bound to be a few Neo-Nazi Trump supporters out of 50+million (including supporters that were unable to vote), but NYC is filled with cameras - things like this are always caught on video.

The blotter wouldnt have it. Everything they put up is wanted posts for robbery, gand larceny and missing persons. They wouldn't put simple assault on the page. Mayor DiBlasio tweeted about it. Hey people are upset about losing and the media and our wonderful president are promoting this behaviour. They want things like this to happen.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I glad this isnt about pro trump, or anti trump. Sorry your friend got hurt, i hope she heals quickly.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Ninety nine times out of 100 it is the anti Trump mobs that assault Trump supporters. If this is true it is really lame to attack someone like that.

That's the difference between a big man Trump supporter like myself. We have rational thought and don't support this type of behavior. An angry anti Trump wacko would more often than not say it's ok to assault Trump supporters.

Which is why stories like this dont get much traction in the MSM or even here:
breaking911.com...

Even here some try to downplay it. The man got shot to death just for claiming that he voted for trump.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

The last time I tried to buy a cup of coffee at Star Bucks. The line was a little long. I took a look at the crowd and for some reason I was creeped out and just walked out. Now I know why. Infestation of Trump haters.

I stay out of Starbucks and make my own at home because the prices are enough to keep me out.
edit on 19-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

originally posted by: KissMyWookiee

nypdnews.com...

The blotter wouldnt have it. Everything they put up is wanted posts for robbery, gand larceny and missing persons. They wouldn't put simple assault on the page. Mayor DiBlasio tweeted about it. Hey people are upset about losing and the media and our wonderful president are promoting this behaviour. They want things like this to happen.

It's telling, isn't it, that Obama and Hillary haven't gone on TV to ask for calm in light of this ongoing violence? Funny how Obama was all over TV on the Trevon Martin incident, but nothing about calm on these incidents. Obama is/was a horrible President.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join