It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Female Viciously Beaten by Man over Trump Argument at Brooklyn Restaurant

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

It's because it's what they want. Both of them are Alinsky followers. They want civil unrest and to destroy the country from within. It's in the DNC pkaybook, incite violence and blame Trump and his supporters.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

It's because it's what they want. Both of them are Alinsky followers. They want civil unrest and to destroy the country from within. It's in the DNC pkaybook, incite violence and blame Trump and his supporters.

Look at those leaches rioting. If they can't destroy the country with their President operative, they will vandalize property,steal and assault.

I say Use whatever force is necessary to stop those pigs.
edit on 19-11-2016 by Doctor Smith because: add

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This is no longer an advanced nation.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SandGod
This is no longer an advanced nation.

Thanks to Obama. Trump will have to undue the ruinous influence of the crooked elite and make America great again, which he will.

Has this thread derailed again? Where's those vicious beating images or the detective report on OP friends investigation?
edit on 19-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

This is what I mean. You put it into words very well.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
So, I didn't read through 20 pages of the thread.

Some thoughts on what I did read.

Was the assault due to the fact that the woman was a Hilary supporter or was it because she said some things in the heat of an argument that may have crossed the line?

I hate to say it but some of these people get nasty in these arguments, and if it was two guys, there are definitely lines that can be crossed and a fight will break out. Women feel protected in this way these days and do and say a lot of sh*t that they normally wouldn't because they know the line is far more broad for them then for men.

Men shouldn't hit women, don't get me wrong, but there are lines that can be crossed. The fact is that there are people out there that will do these kinds of things and you need to be mindful.

I guess I'm saying we don't have the true account of what happened and the other guys side of the story. People having kneejerk reactions without all the facts are not the way to go with a story like this. Should he have hit her? No, but most dudes wouldn't go into the crowded public restaurant with a ton of witnesses and assault a woman in public in broad daylight either.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Has this thread derailed again? Where's those vicious beating images or the detective report on OP friends investigation?

I've been busy all weekend and haven't read the last 4 pages of the thread yet.

#1 - Want pics? Ask the mods to give permission for me to post them.

#2 - You're welcome to pay the few dollars for the police reports at the precinct records dept.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

It's you're thread and the onus is on you to prove your point. Earn people's trust by fact, don't say you deserve it. Already one poster here talked to the restaurant staff and your/her story has holes in it.

You come on here with a grand story and when questions are asked you say to just accept it. Where's the police sketch on this guy if they are looking for him!? You'd do more to help your friend by posting that, but I'm guessing there is no sketch because there is no investigation. Your friend stated she sustained no injuries and the cop saw no injuries and your friend refused to go to the hospital saying she didn't need any attention. Those are facts from your own linked article. I'm sure a NY cop knows a vicious beating when they see one and the cop saw no injuries. No one condones violence here, but we also don't condone exaggeration that leads to hate.

I think you're hiding behind the mods on this and I think you didn't even ask the mods yet. This story is looking more like a vicious exaggeration of the truth. I see now you removed the link to the story in your OP. Why, because it showed you exaggerated?

Here's the link the OP removed, for everyone to read and it supports what I just said.

Source

The woman did not suffer any visible injuries, and refused medical attention, the police spokesman said.

The restaurant owner acknowledges a person struck the woman, but it is unknown how they determined the person was a Trump supporter. No one is stating the woman was viciously beaten, except the OP here. The woman herself said she didn't need to go to the hospital or require medical attention.
edit on 21-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I never removed the link in the OP, you're just making stuff up.

The woman's injuries became apparent after she left the restaurant, almost everyone knows how black eyes, swelling, knots, etc develop over time.

The woman herself apparently did go to the hospital and received medical attention some time afterward, that's what she told me. I live 1000 miles away so I'm just reporting her comments. My facebook convos with her prove that.

The article was based on immediate events, however things developed in the following days.

Why would you waste all this time trolling me when YOU could make 1 phone call and ask the police about the story? Because you know you're creating false controversy over a fairly straight forward issue to goad me into a reaction.

I am highly suspicious of your motives for your unbelievable desire to question things you could answer on your own if you even bothered to conduct a 15minute investigation.

It isn't my responsibility to hold your hand. My story doesn't have any holes in it, the article I linked did and I corrected / updated the info on them. I did prove my point, and your incessant desire to "make this story go away" so you can "protect your belief system" was the punchline.

You are clearly fabricating claims thinking you're clever. People can check the OP and see that the link is still there. I just checked because I was baffled you'd claim such nonsense. I cannot take you seriously anymore. You are welcome to continue trolling but don't expect me to bother with you until you raise a valid question.
edit on 11/21/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

The only edits to the OP were:

edit on 11/15/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)
edit on 11/15/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)
edit on Tue Nov 15 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote

So #1 I didn't remove the link, I dunno where you got that from.

and #2 clearly a mod was here to see my requests, but never contacted me.
Probably because posting the graphic photos is an easy "no", or maybe they just don't care.

Why don't you U2U them and lobby for it, then have them contact me when you convince them?

You care a lot about this, and are incredibly concerned. So I expect you to start showing you put your $ where your mouth is.
edit on 11/21/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Funny how this story would only increase the likelihood of similar occurrences happening, for any "side", yet here this thread is...

But I'm sure something concrete and productive will come of it.

Folks will be talking about this for years. This is historic, our children and our children's children will one day be learning about this in the classroom. Law books even will have to be rewritten...Wow!

edit on 21-11-2016 by ghaleon12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
How about a name? If she filed a police report, which I have read she did not, it would be public record anyways. No need for pics that is very personal.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Clearly your portrayal of vicious is not supported by the testimony to the officer from your friend and neither is the officers assessment backing up that claim. Obviously any attack is perceived as vicious if unwarranted. I don't support any violence over the silly debates on the election Trump won. That said, another poster here has a different story about what happened from the people working at the restaurant. All I see from you and the clickbait websites is the need to call the supposed Trump supporter as Crazed, etc. Now you add vicious. You weren't there and the officer was and staff was. No portrayal of the incident as a vicious beating. I'm skeptical that she could have gotten a vicious beating in a full restaurant, and it was said to be full. My opinion here is you posted a thread biased, not to shed light on the situation, buy to inflame the division that already took place at the restaurant. You take the word of your friend about what happened and don't care if there is a police report. What is your agenda here? To troll the Trump supporters or shed light on the truth? Your truth has already been shown to be spotty with evidence from another poster here that visited and talked to the staff at the restaurant. Your own link, that was later edited out for some reason, also didn't support your explanation. So what is your agenda? If there is a police report and follow up investigation for a vicious beating carried out by an unidentified person, there certainly would be a circulated sketch by the investigators, but curiously there is none. So why should we believe your vicious tale? This just smacks of more #SafeSpace SJW's bleating when they rile someone and get a negative response in return. Not everyone is civil when someone gets in their face, but it would be unfair to paint all Trump supporters as knuckle dragging Cromagnon men as has been done repeatedly in the news and on the web.

The only thing getting a vicious beating here is the truth apparently.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

The employees of the restaurant were under the impression the victim filed a police report. The victim is not the one who called the police, another patron did. Can you decline to file a police report if they are called to the scene?
edit on 21-11-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Your own link, that was later edited out for some reason, also didn't support your explanation. So what is your agenda?

What are you even talking about?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

The employees of the restaurant were under the impression the victim filed a police report. The victim is not the one who called the police, another patron did. Can you decline to file a police report if they are called to the scene?

A report was filed and a detective is working on the investigation currently.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Clearly your portrayal of vicious

Vicious: (at dictionary.com)

reprehensible; blameworthy; wrong:
a vicious deception.

Are you saying that physical violence against women is not "reprehensible, blameworthy, or wrong" ??

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

a vicious deception.

Are you saying that physical violence against women is not "reprehensible, blameworthy, or wrong" ??

You could be bothered to read my post that said "I don't support any violence over the silly debates on the election Trump won." Its only 3 posts up.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

a vicious deception.

You could be bothered to read my post that said "I don't support any violence over the silly debates on the election Trump won." Its only 3 posts up.

So you agree this is by definition 3 a vicious attack?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

A report was filed and a detective is working on the investigation currently.

They would require a sketch of the suspect to try to identify the person in the case of no surveillance images. If there are images of the person they should be circulating to solicit an ID. You do know the NY police have what they call IDME and usually post images on their social media and in the news. Post the skecthes/images of the suspect? It would benefit your friend as we do have NY ATS people on the board.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join