It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Issues International Arrest Warrant For George Soros … Dead or Alive

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: DJW001
Where in that hate piece does the commentator actually say that Russia has issued an arrest warrant?

Nowhere in that article are the words "arrest" warrant" or "International" used anywhere....

It is as if they never actually red the hate filled article!

Why check sources when someone tells you a lie you want to believe?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

You just don't get it, do you? If you break the law you are entitled to a fair trial. Until the evidence is weighed, there is the presumption of innocence.

Apparently some people do not want those rules to apply to Jews under a Trump government.....

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Listen Buster , it seems you and your Kind have ADD when it comes to Understanding the Meaning of LAW And ORDER . Fascism has Nothing to Do with that . You Break the Law , You Pay the Price . A Simple Fact even a Simple Mind should Understand.....

You just don't get it, do you? If you break the law you are entitled to a fair trial. Until the evidence is weighed, there is the presumption of innocence. What you lot are advocating is a lynch mob. (And I do mean that literally.)

If you have watched Any of the Video Feeds of the Rioting in Portland , then you Know some of these Rioters were Dumb enough to be Caught on Camera committing Criminal Acts .They have Incriminated themselves , Evidence which can be used in a Court of Law . The Police are Probably Shaking their Heads at the Sheer Stupidity of these Criminals . They will All be Rounded Up eventually and Charged . They Will have their Day in Court to try and Prove their Innocence , but it dosen't Look to Good for these Stupid Fuucks at All ......

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
This has been making rounds on Facebook since at least 2012.

It's a hoax. Needs to be in HOAX forum not top of ATS.

I wish it were real!!!!!!!!

Maybe Trump will do it.

I think funding riots is sedition, is it not?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Where in that hate piece does the commentator actually say that Russia has issued an arrest warrant?

Nowhere in that article are the words "arrest" warrant" or "International" used anywhere....

It is as if they never actually red the hate filled article!

Is this more Love Trumps Hate?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

But that doesn't apply to Soros? Why?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
This comes from August, my guess is it's gaining new traction due to Trump being elected.

But everyone needs to see this so I'm all about bringing it back up.

Soros is made his fortune by destabilizing countries and profiting on the ashes.

Is that philanthropy? No, that's greed, wrap it up and put whatever bow you want on it, it'd greed and the most perverse form of Capitalism to profit on disparity.

Oddly enough, that's what Republicans are stereotyped as.

Money money money.

Sad

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This, as others have pointed out, is fake news. Fake news is a way of shilling for or against something. Apparently there was some of it around during the election campaign, like Hillary Clinton's immanent indictment, etc.

I think this is something we have to watch for now on ATS. Shills are generally easy to spot when they get involved in discussion, but fake news items are more difficult to deal with.

All sorts of non-traditional news outlets available now on the internet, have assumed the mantle of veracity. As far as I can tell, from doing a search at the official Russian news outlet, Tass, some NGOs associated with or funded by George Soros, have been banned.

I doubt if the Russian government would put out an arrest warrant for somebody like him. It's more likely that they would knock him off in some way, as they have others, if they considered him to be that much trouble. In some ways it makes more sense to leave Soros alive and active. They can then tar anybody they want with the Soros brush and act according to their inclination of the moment.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The Authorities do not have Enough Evidence as of Yet in Connecting Mr. Soros to Any Particular Group committing Rioting in U.S. Cities although he is behind the Financing of Most of them . It is just a Matter of Time before the F.B. I. Connects the Dots that will lead to Him .

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

If they really wanted him dead I'm sure it would have happened already. I'm not buying the hype. When someone wants another person off'd typically they don't make the announcement public, and they don't take credit for it.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
The Authorities do not have Enough Evidence as of Yet in Connecting Mr. Soros to Any Particular Group committing Rioting in U.S. Cities although he is behind the Financing of Most of them

Funny how the authorities have no evidence on Soros, but some random on the internet has all the facts....

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
On the subject of Trump, he is already altering his approach to some of his more prominent campaign promises. Backtracking?

Personally, I think it is time for Trump supporters to stop fighting the Clintons and to realize that their man is in much the same position as Ronald Reagan, i.e., very vulnerable to replacement by a VP who is much more attractive and malleable by the oligarchy.

Having Rudy Giuliani and Mike Pence on your team indicates a degree of naiveté on the part of the president-elect that could be very dangerous.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: solongandgoodnight

While I'll have to agree, I think this cycle has proved the gap has narrowed. Hillary was backed by big money and was a war monger.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

I see,

Just like the gov wouldn't kick Soros and the banking cartel out of Russia, which btw did happen.

Liberals.... Woe Is Me......... May you eat your words when it happens

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
The Authorities do not have Enough Evidence as of Yet in Connecting Mr. Soros to Any Particular Group committing Rioting in U.S. Cities although he is behind the Financing of Most of them

Funny how the authorities have no evidence on Soros, but some random on the internet has all the facts....

That ain't half as funny as you Liberals constantly harping on anything you can find, however invalid, to try to validate your bleeding hearts.

That to me is hilarious.

Just being honest

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10

HAHAHA.

I am ready sir. Hot pockets and red bulls are secure. *hoodie goes up......

edit on 11 12 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

They wanted Ross Perot Dead too, he dropped out of the race because of it.

Then they tried the same thing with Trump, Twice I might add. Didn't work.

They Lost Trump Won, Deal With It!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

What the hell does TS have to do with anything on my thread?

Like F'ck!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
This has been making rounds on Facebook since at least 2012.

It's a hoax. Needs to be in HOAX forum not top of ATS.

I wish it were real!!!!!!!!

Maybe Trump will do it.

I think funding riots is sedition, is it not?

You don't know what the meaning of HOAX is.

You toss it around like some mamsy pamsy and tell everyone hoax hoax hoax.

We Dont Believe You!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Yes... we knew you'd get it, eventually

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join