It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Putin Issues International Arrest Warrant For George Soros … Dead or Alive

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

originally posted by: Maluhia

Not exactly true. For a start he was only a 14 year kid trying to survive being rounded up himself .... and has never denied what happened

message.snopes.com...

And as for the "wanted dead or alive international arrest warrant" ...... how true is that? Well the story goes back to at least 2012. Four years and still no-one has found him?

occupywallst.org...

A traitor is a traitor no matter the reason. And Putin will just have him knocked off if they are serious.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

If this is true, and if the rothschilds news from a couple months ago were also true, then it may be the beginning of the globalist mafia crackdown.

Putin can do whatever he wants, if he wants to kill soros and the rothschilds he can perfectly track them and nail them one by one, wherever they are.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Putin Issues International Arrest Warrant For George Soros … Dead or Alive

Freeze ALL his assets.

Sanctions.

As a permanent member of the UN security council.

Take every cent he owns.

Couldn't happen to a 'nicer' guy.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Snarl
If I was Trump, these would be my words:

"I am going to take out Soros by drone strike. It will be a nuclear blast. I am not worried about collateral damage.

This is not part of my first 100 Days Plan. This will be carried out immediately.

It is in the best interests of the world to take care of George Soros before I am sworn in.

That is all."

And people wonder why Trump and his followers are called fascist. Some of you people already sound like members of the Nazi party.

Some of us don't wonder why.

IT's because we know Trump critics don't know the word meaning.

See billionaire NAZI collaberator George Soros that just got called out by the duly democratically 'elected' leader of Russia.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Such an evil man, reminds me of the Emperor from Star wars. He needs to leave this earth...know what I'm sayin?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
veterans today? Seriously?

Not exactly a great source. How did that battle off California involving China and UFO's finally end?

There has been no arrest warrant issued. Fairly sure INTERPOL would have some word of it if there had been...

Interpol search for issued warrants resulted in: Zero.

'course maybe they're keeping it so secret and hush-hush that only those intrepid sleuths at VT can find out about it...

That must be it.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I hope you all let Putin kiss your naked belly.

That's the first rule of fight club.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
veterans today? Seriously?

Not exactly a great source. How did that battle off California involving China and UFO's finally end?

There has been no arrest warrant issued. Fairly sure INTERPOL would have some word of it if there had been...

Interpol search for issued warrants resulted in: Zero.

'course maybe they're keeping it so secret and hush-hush that only those intrepid sleuths at VT can find out about it...

That must be it.

It's one of those double secret warrants.

(post by buster2010 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I guess Russia wants him alive, because if not wouldn't he have been dusted a long time ago. Either that or Russian KG B aren't what their cracked up to be.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

It's so much easier for them to torture him alive though.

edit on 12-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Freeze ALL his assets.
Take every cent he owns

No need for any trial, or finding of guilt, Putin says it so everyone should obey Putin!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: neo96
Freeze ALL his assets.
Take every cent he owns

No need for any trial, or finding of guilt, Putin says it so everyone should obey Putin!

So are you saying that George Soros is guiltless and Putin should do nothing.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual

If this is true, and if the rothschilds news from a couple months ago were also true, then it may be the beginning of the globalist mafia crackdown.

Putin can do whatever he wants, if he wants to kill soros and the rothschilds he can perfectly track them and nail them one by one, wherever they are.

I believe it will be the crackdown of the Century. These guys are having their asses handed to them slowly. Putin would do a proper job of taking down Soros.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RustyNailer
Such an evil man, reminds me of the Emperor from Star wars. He needs to leave this earth...know what I'm sayin?

He probably IS the Emperor from Star Wars, the real life version.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
People like Soros make me want to weep, I'm a firm believer in democracy and people who start off and succeed by believing in the American dream I have time for, hard work deserves rewards but when you turn your business in to a weapon to destabilise and cut off democracy for others its time you paid for your business sins.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

originally posted by: RustyNailer

He probably IS the Emperor from Star Wars, the real life version.

Careful, the bastard might have a death star...

Seriously, he needs a light saber to the keister ...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
"a great vampire squid wrapped around the face of humanity..."

i.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 13-11-2016 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Why isn't this in [HOAX!] yet? Seriously, could a Mod please explain?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

WOW, i am impressed! really i am.

I have to say since trump i have been hearing nothing but good things (ignoring all the protesting whiners/sore losers)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join