It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Issues International Arrest Warrant For George Soros … Dead or Alive

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
a reply to: JesusXst

I wish it were true but that website is not viable. This is the 2nd post from you using these spoof websites.

This is the source:
www.veteranstoday.com...

He even has his facts enumerated at the bottom of the page. So what is not viable?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Great find to back up the op!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I'm positive he's not. With soros gone, the world would be way more peaceful. We need to make a few change.Gov petitions for the new year.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

The US should do the same for his roll in the civil unrest and many other things he's funded.

I'm sure President Trump was NOT amused by his involvement in the anti-Trump campaign (Reno NV attempted assassination) as well as the acts of Civil Disobedience, and most recently, out side of his home. His jet can only be refueled, and resupplied so many times until there is an error. And I'm sure that there are several alphabet agencies that know where his hide-outs and bank accounts are located. Slug Soros's day's are numbered.

Bolded the part that just blows my mind. People still think that the protester was an assassin.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

It will take a New Trump Administration , and a New Appointed Head of the DOJ before anyone in the U.S. does Anything about Mr. Soros's Subversive Behavior here in the U.S. . Presently , the Obama Administration is Protecting Him from Prosecution for Backing and Instigating Social Unrest in the Streets of America today .

What in think is, and has been happening is Trump foresaw that months ago, and has had these guys 'watched'. He knows who to trust and who not to trust in GOP I really hope Trump has those measures in place too,The art of war he's probably read that as well. Know Your Enemies.
edit on 11-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Mr. Trump will have to Call Out Obama in Public eventually for not Speaking Out Against this Social Unrest that has turned into Rioting in some U.S. Cities . He is the President of the United States and has taken an Oath of Office . To Allow this kind of Behavior to Continue Any Longer is Criminal . From Now until Jan. 20th , Obama is Responsable for what happens if People are Killed or Injured as a Result of not Acting to Preserve the Peace .
edit on 12-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Mr. Trump will have to Call Out Obama in Public eventually for not Speaking Out Against this Social Unrest that has turned into Rioting in some U.S. Cities . He is the President of the United States and has taken an Oath of Office . To Allow this kind of Behavior to Continue Any Longer is Criminal . From Now until Jan. 20th , Obama is Responsable for what happens if People are Killed or Injured as a Result of not Acting to Preserve the Peace .

It's highly criminal yeah, and corrupt to it's core. There's gonna be a lot of weeding going on in the next few mths.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Allow me to set the mood, comrades...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
If I was Trump, these would be my words:

"I am going to take out Soros by drone strike. It will be a nuclear blast. I am not worried about collateral damage.

This is not part of my first 100 Days Plan. This will be carried out immediately.

It is in the best interests of the world to take care of George Soros before I am sworn in.

That is all."

And people wonder why Trump and his followers are called fascist. Some of you people already sound like members of the Nazi party.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

The US should do the same for his roll in the civil unrest and many other things he's funded.

I'm sure President Trump was NOT amused by his involvement in the anti-Trump campaign (Reno NV attempted assassination) as well as the acts of Civil Disobedience, and most recently, out side of his home. His jet can only be refueled, and resupplied so many times until there is an error. And I'm sure that there are several alphabet agencies that know where his hide-outs and bank accounts are located. Slug Soros's day's are numbered.

Soros' days are Numbered. The Countdown has begun!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
If I was Trump, these would be my words:

"I am going to take out Soros by drone strike. It will be a nuclear blast. I am not worried about collateral damage.

This is not part of my first 100 Days Plan. This will be carried out immediately.

It is in the best interests of the world to take care of George Soros before I am sworn in.

That is all."

That's a great idea, especially since Soros lives in New York.

edit on 12 11 2016 by Sirrurg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

ha the old Nazi card i see. A Liberal favorite.

That card always pops up when there's nothing left for a Liberal to debate on.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I just had to repost this one, Thanks for this!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia

The problem is the uninformed snowflakes marching through the streets have no idea who is supporting them or his history.

This guy has to go!

Soros 'is' The Antichrist, if one such does exist you're staring at him right now.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
That is fantastic news.
Hopefully Trump will help with locating Soros.
The US is legally able to assassinate terrorists, so all above board.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
That is fantastic news.
Hopefully Trump will help with locating Soros.
The US is legally able to assassinate terrorists, so all above board.

Sorry to ruin your fun but this belongs in [HOAX!] There has been no arrest warrant issued by Russia or anyone else. George Soros was made persona non grata by Putin because Soros backed NGOs are seen as a threat to Russia (because they encourage democratic principles). The arrest warrant story can be traced back to that reliable disinformation organ, Veterans Today:

www.veteranstoday.com...

You can confirm that the story is a lie by checking the official state owned Russian media:

"Sputnik"

Izvestiya

edit on 12-11-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

I wish it were true but that website is not viable. This is the 2nd post from you using these spoof websites.

This is the source:
www.veteranstoday.com...

He even has his facts enumerated at the bottom of the page. So what is not viable?

Where in that hate piece does the commentator actually say that Russia has issued an arrest warrant?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

" And people wonder why Trump and his followers are called fascist. Some of you people already sound like members of the Nazi party. "

Listen Buster , it seems you and your Kind have ADD when it comes to Understanding the Meaning of LAW And ORDER . Fascism has Nothing to Do with that . You Break the Law , You Pay the Price . A Simple Fact even a Simple Mind should Understand.....

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Where in that hate piece does the commentator actually say that Russia has issued an arrest warrant?

Nowhere in that article are the words "arrest" warrant" or "International" used anywhere....

It is as if they never actually read the hate filled article!
edit on 12-11-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Listen Buster , it seems you and your Kind have ADD when it comes to Understanding the Meaning of LAW And ORDER . Fascism has Nothing to Do with that . You Break the Law , You Pay the Price . A Simple Fact even a Simple Mind should Understand.....

You just don't get it, do you? If you break the law you are entitled to a fair trial. Until the evidence is weighed, there is the presumption of innocence. What you lot are advocating is a lynch mob. (And I do mean that literally.)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join