It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Really Just Looking For Input For My Gay Friends

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I have several gay friends that are truly terrified of what Trump will do to the LBGT community. They were saying some wacked out # about it.

Does he plan something for these people? If he does I hope it's more rights.
edit on 10-11-2016 by solongandgoodnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: solongandgoodnight

NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads. Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS. When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

Ithink the word your looking for is ooops .

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
If they're terrified they're bloody stupid.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

The LBGT community have been persecuted in varying degrees since Jesus played goalie for Jerusalem .They will be ok .

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

They have the same bill of rights as the rest of Americans right? What other rights do they need? Or am I missing something?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Jeesuz! what is there to be terrified about?!
Again, Trump will be going by the input of advisers for the first year or two of his presidency.
I highly doubt that he will be allowed to round up all the gay community and submit them into torture camps, or what ever else is being made up about Trump.

This is becoming down right silly now.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Lol just lol man.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

# you asshole. These people are my friends.

MODS delete the thread

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

go drink some bleach and get back to me

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

So...Thread didn't go your way so delete it ? The world is a tough place and people are not going to tell you what you want to hear.
edit on 10-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

please explain to them that due to the good nature of some politicians, there are Federal Hate Crime laws that protect them from discrimination. If they act like regular Americans, Do the things that regular Americans do, and Live their lives without causing harm to others and breaking laws, they should be just as safe and protected as any other American. Now, if they are looking for some special treatment, or think they somehow deserve more than others, I think they might have some issues there.

Buck up little camper, it's a beautiful day.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Im gay, Trump is the most gay friendly president we have ever had..im thrilled..stupid uninformed people dont know this,,they seem to think the way they want without fact

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
If they are terrified it is because they are listening to what the MSM is telling them. If they can't do their own research they should be very scared...of themselves!

Tell them to do their own research and stop letting TPTB divide this country!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I think that's exactly what it is. Being told how to think and act is a horrible way to do business. Turn off the TV.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

With everything going on in the world (domestically and internationally).... if your LBGT friends think that "they" are on Trump's radar...... they have delusions of grandeur.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Trump is not anti-gay. Is Snopes not covering this one? Shocking.

Next?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I've been seeing this fear expressed, but I'm really not sure what they are afraid of. Generally speaking, what can anyone do but wait and see what happens and address/fight such issues as they come along?

I would also suggest that the "President Trump" they know (and fear) is simply a caricature of the real President Trump (that we don't know yet) created by politicians and activists and others with an agenda. Trump may be part of that... or he may truly be the outsider. None of us know yet. Only time will tell. But borrowing trouble doesn't help anyone.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

edit on 10-11-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Interesting debate about it over here, www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It's all about the Supreme Court. Trump has promised to put only ultra-conservatives on the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court rulings greatly affect legislation. Some of this legislation greatly affects the LGBT community.

They have a right to be concerned about that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join