It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Really Just Looking For Input For My Gay Friends

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: solongandgoodnight

The only thing about Trump you need to look out for, with specific regard to the LGBTQ+ communities, is that his VP wants all young homosexuals to have electroshock aversion therapy, and wants to roll back certain protections offered to those who are not hetero-normative. Whether his VP, Mr Pence, is able to influence his rug wearing master or not, is a question which only time will answer.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

They want their own schools, and a chunk of land dedicated to themselves.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
That would be a bad move for Trump.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
It's all about the Supreme Court. Trump has promised to put only ultra-conservatives on the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court rulings greatly affect legislation. Some of this legislation greatly affects the LGBT community.

They have a right to be concerned about that.

They should be concerned about a supreme court that actually enforces the Constitution instead of making up their own interpretations?

Funny, I thought it was the other way around.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: solongandgoodnight

The only thing about Trump you need to look out for, with specific regard to the LGBTQ+ communities, is that his VP wants all young homosexuals to have electroshock aversion therapy, and wants to roll back certain protections offered to those who are not hetero-normative. Whether his VP, Mr Pence, is able to influence his rug wearing master or not, is a question which only time will answer.

www.snopes.com...

WHAT'S TRUE: Mike Pence once supported the use of federal funding to treat people "seeking to change their sexual behavior."

WHAT'S FALSE: Pence never stated that he supported the use of electric shocks or "gay conversion" therapy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join