It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Record Turnout Of Hispanic Voters Looks LIke They May Cause A Landslide Win For Clinton

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: UKTruth

It is actually a question that comes up. I look for answers and you call me crazy. Good I don't really care too much about those things. But enough to point them out.

Bias and Unfair

Ha... you are linking to a discussion forum!
Ok. Over and out.
I have no desire to debate with you for another 20 pages. I will leave you to your illiteracy.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

With another ad hom to remember you by.

Yes a discussion forum because apparently people discuss this since it isn't all that clear. The point is that there is a chance that you can be wrong.
edit on 7-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
On the Florida vote - there has been a high Hispanic vote but Republicans are only down by 32,500 votes.
That is 130,000 better off than Romney was in 2012. (Romney lost by 74,000 in 2012).

Looks like in Florida at least Trump might e doing a lot better than Romney despite early voting Hispanic turnout.
Of course we don't know if the Republican Hispanics are voting for Trump.
edit on 7/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

You forgot to adjust for inflation.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
OP is going to be so disappointed tomorrow...
edit on 7-11-2016 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

You forgot to adjust for inflation.

Or for inaccuracy or uneven distribution in exit polling.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

... And N. Carolina ... AND Colorado ...

But who knows? Those may all be #NeverTrumpers.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

... And N. Carolina ... AND Colorado ...

But who knows? Those may all be #NeverTrumpers.

Yes, similar story in NC and Republicans actually hold the lead in Colorado.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
GET OUT THERE and VOTE on the 9TH "Vattos"!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
On the Florida vote - there has been a high Hispanic vote but Republicans are only down by 32,500 votes.
That is 130,000 better off than Romney was in 2012. (Romney lost by 74,000 in 2012).

Looks like in Florida at least Trump might e doing a lot better than Romney despite early voting Hispanic turnout.
Of course we don't know if the Republican Hispanics are voting for Trump.

And how do you know that, and what district the early vote isn't counted yet?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
If you're talking about South Florida it's more likely vote for tromp since Obama pissed them all off we will legitimize relations with Cuba

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This is why I hate polls and the media for their headlines that are completely used to bias the voters. Let's say a bunch of Latino voters see this headline and they were on the fence or, perhaps, they are easily influenced. They see the words saying that the Latino communities arte all voting for candidate X. Now those Latino voters may think hmm, all of those Latinos are voting for X, I should too. And there you have it, the suggestion of it happening may actually cause it to happen. It is not fixing the vote or anything like that but it is surely deceitful on the part of the media. Polls should just be banned.

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Hispanic here, voting for Trump. I wouldn't be so quick to believe you have 100% of the minority vote locked up. I have many minority friends, and not all of us are voting for Clinton, some of my friends who were avid supporters for Obama, have switched to Trump. For the sake of this argument, two are black voters, but I don't like looking at color. I'm only saying this because I think(Hoping?) we'll be very surprised to how the minorities actually voted come Election Day.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Czulkangg
If you're talking about South Florida it's more likely vote for tromp since Obama pissed them all off we will legitimize relations with Cuba

Yes Miami and Dade County Broward and Brevard Pasco and points north should be Trump.

Key west well HRC

but it seems like Trump will take the state the way the local news is talking but it is close, depends if the machines are made by Sorous Companies i guess.

We will know tomorrow, exit polls are always strange.
edit on 7-11-2016 by Hermit777 because: forgot

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: evc1shop
This is why I hate polls and the media for their headlines that are ... voting for X, I should too. And there you have it, the suggestion of it happening may actually cause it to happen. It is not fixing the vote or anything like that but it is surely deceitful on the part of the media. Polls should just be banned.

Hispanic here, voting for Trump. I wouldn't be so quick to believe you have 100% of the minority vote locked up. I have many minority friends, and not all of us are voting for Clinton, some of my friends who were avid supporters for Obama, have switched to Trump. For the sake of this argument, two are black voters, but I don't like looking at color. I'm only saying this because I think(Hoping?) we'll be very surprised to how the minorities actually voted come Election Day.

I am in FL and early voted in my area there were lot's of Red t-shirts many more After they voted. Most Floridians wear the shirts after
cause it's no one business before hand.

And i agree with the Original poster of this post, but that's why the Snipers come in to sway people and say it's all over when it is not just to get your Adrenalin up.
edit on 7-11-2016 by Hermit777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2016 by Hermit777 because: had to clean up my post did it wrong

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Where were all these Latino's you speak of during Hillary Rallies. Just shows you how much that article is pure horse #. Nothing but bought and paid for Hillary propaganda.

You actually think Latino's here illegal or not, want more government corruption. It's one of the major reasons they left Mexico.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Yea I know a lot of Hispanics in the Detroit area voting 3rd party, and some for Trump.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
Where were all these Latino's you speak of during Hillary Rallies. Just shows you how much that article is pure horse #. Nothing but bought and paid for Hillary propaganda.

You actually think Latino's here illegal or not, want more government corruption. It's one of the major reasons they left Mexico.

Nobody goes to Hillary rallies because nobody really likes Hillary.

Still, she's going to beat Trump, because even fewer people like Trump.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Congratulations Trump!.. on getting the first female president of murica elected!
She could not have done it without you!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Counting chickens before they hatch.. He leads by 2 in the what most consider the most accurate poll. We will have to wait and see tomm if you open border people end up happy or not.

www.investors.com...
edit on 7-11-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Are any American citizens voting for hillary?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join