It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Record Turnout Of Hispanic Voters Looks LIke They May Cause A Landslide Win For Clinton

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
As we get closer to election day I find myself getting more and more excited for the results. My stomach is churning and my anticipation is mounting.

I refresh my Facebook wall, CNN, Politico, and (yes.. to stay even keel) Fox constantly.

In the last 48 hours 1 type of article, I have seen replicated across the board on all sites and platforms seems to give the key to this election.

Latino voters are showing up in RECORD numbers... unforseen to #stop Trump

Nevada, Florida, AZ, Ohio, South Carolina, California..

And it seems that no election fraud is necessary, because they may tip the scaled HEAVILY in Clinton's favor at the last minute, none of the polls accounted for a Hispanic Turnout of this magnitude.

Personally.. this makes me really happy, because #Imwithher

www.politico.com...

Hispanic voters could be poised to deliver a historic rebuke to Donald Trump and the Republican Party.
Early-vote statistics from battleground states with large Hispanic populations show record turnout among a bloc that has voted at a lower rate than whites or blacks in past elections. If, as some polls suggest, Hispanic voters are supporting Hillary Clinton by blowout margins, these numbers could sink Trump in a handful of states that are essential to his path to 270 electoral votes.
Story Continued Below

In Nevada, Latino turnout propelled Democrats in Clark County — the population center that's home to Las Vegas — to a record-breaking close on Friday, driving up the Democratic lead in early ballots cast to 72,000. That's enough, according to veteran Nevada political analyst Jon Ralston, to essentially tie a bow on the state for Clinton.
Four years earlier, when President Barack Obama won the state by 7 points, Democrats led Clark County in ballots cast by 71,000 at the end of early voting in 2012.
State GOP Chairman Michael McDonald responded to the sudden electoral tremors Saturday by suggesting there were shady dealings behind the surge, referring to “a certain group.”
“Last night, in Clark County, they kept a poll open till 10 o’clock at night so a certain group could vote,” said McDonald at a Trump rally in Reno. “It wasn’t in an area that normally has high transition. The polls are supposed to close at 7. This was kept open till 10. Yeah, you feel free right now? Think this is a free or easy election?”
Hillary Clinton speaks during heavy rain at a rally at C.B. Smith Park in Pembroke Pines, Florida on Nov. 5.
In Florida, early voting trends narrowly favor Clinton
By MARC CAPUTO
In his speech following those remarks, Trump suggested there might be wrongdoing at "certain key Democratic polling locations in Clark County."
ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads

"Folks, it's a rigged system. It's a rigged system. And we're going to beat it," he said.
In Florida, which tracks turnout by race and ethnicity, Hispanics have so far cast about 14 percent of the 5.7 million early and absentee ballots cast. That puts Hispanics far ahead of where they were in casting early ballots relative to 2012.
That follows Florida Democratic strategist Steve Schale's analysis, which notes that, through Wednesday alone, Hispanic turnout in 2016 had already exceeded — by 170,000 ballots — Hispanic early voting in the entire 2012 cycle. And Schale noted that many of them are first-time voters, who Democrats see as crucial targets in the early-voting period.
Similar signs suggest Democrats are seeing robust Hispanic turnout in Arizona as well. And even Texas, considered out of reach for Democrats, is seeing a surge across the state's most populous counties.
Latino turnout has historically lagged that of most other races and ethnicities — even among those eligible to cast ballots. In 2012, 62 percent of all U.S. citizens voted in the presidential election — but only 48 percent of Hispanic citizens did. Meanwhile, higher percentages of white citizens (62 percent) and black citizens (66 percent) participated.

Those numbers varied by state. In Florida, Hispanic turnout was actually a point higher than turnout overall. But in Nevada, Latino turnout lagged the overall turnout rate by 6 points, and in Colorado, Hispanic turnout was about 18 points lower than overall turnout.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Pretty sure the Hispanic vote was a given for Clinton. This doesn't shock me at all.

+32 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I swear, polls and pollsters are killing democracy. Reports like this and really any "projections" should be considered disenfranchisement. I'm sick of it. And no, I am not voting for Trump.

+29 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hmmm....Now, why would Hispanics vote for someone who wants open borders?
That's a real mystery, huh?

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Well, that plus all the dead voters Hillary seems to have in her corner......

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Polling on the day before the election would be quite futile, methinks.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I swear, polls and pollsters are killing democracy. Reports like this and really any "projections" should be considered disenfranchisement. I'm sick of it. And no, I am not voting for Trump.

Let's not forget about the nausea inducing overuse (and contextually void) of the term Landslide....there's a great thread on here describing what a LandSlide truly is.

Found right here for those that Dont know what it is

+47 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Check their green cards, the Hispanic citizens are for Trump they don't want illegals coming and taking their jobs either.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

As we get closer to election day I find myself getting more and more excited for the results. My stomach is churning and my anticipation is mounting.

It's good to know you're looking forward to having a career criminal in the White House.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Pretty sure the Hispanic vote was a given for Clinton. This doesn't shock me at all.

Correct..

However what wasn't a given was the magnitude of the Hispanic turnout. What's being reported is, in a way, that the Hispanic turnout is surging like the African AMERICAN turnout did in 2008.

We knew she had the Hispanic vote, but the polls didn't account for a voter turnout this large.

We could see an unexpected blowout.

The article states (later on) that Hispanic voters are underrepresented in most polls because most polls don't have bi-lingual poll takers. That and the turnout is much higher than anticipated.

That's a double whammy.

This makes me so much more relaxed. I was worrying up until about Thursday that Trump had a chance.

+39 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Hispanic here, voting for Trump. I wouldn't be so quick to believe you have 100% of the minority vote locked up. I have many minority friends, and not all of us are voting for Clinton, some of my friends who were avid supporters for Obama, have switched to Trump. For the sake of this argument, two are black voters, but I don't like looking at color. I'm only saying this because I think(Hoping?) we'll be very surprised to how the minorities actually voted come Election Day.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

yeah as long as the number of votes cast don't exceed the number of registered voters

Hispanics had cast 14.8 percent of the vote, but they comprise about 16 percent of the rolls as of Sunday morning, according to Smith. Read more: www.politico.com... Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

www.politico.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

However what wasn't a given was the magnitude of the Hispanic turnout. What's being reported is, in a way, that the Hispanic turnout is surging like the African AMERICAN turnout did in 2008.

Yea but, the exit polling hasn't even started yet so your argument is anecdotal and pure speculation.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
According to the DNC and Podesta leaks, the treatment of Hispanics as a voting block was determined well in advance to this election, that all that was left to do was to pander, make promises, and demonize the other guy for their votes.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Im not saying vote for Trump, but how can someone vote for:

- someone that is a complete LIAR
- someone funded by SAUDI ARABIA (worst state in Middle East - funding lots of radicals)
- someone who has HUMA ABEDIN (ties to radical islam) in the team
- someone who funds personal things from her foundaion
- someone who was psycho-happy that Khadaffi was KILLED like a dog (I wonder what americans would feel like if Obama was killed in the same fashion - no trial no nothing)
- someone who wants war with RUSSIA

You guys REALLY are either just stupid not to see it all, or just BLIND.

If she really wins we will see a WORLD WAR THREE in our liftime...

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Great, let's turn the USA into Mexico! smh

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Who cares at this point...let her get in...let all the additional dirt get out there and let them make excuses..if she wins on a land slide so be it..that is the democracy we so highly covet in the United States..

I'm done with the election!

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Okay all you Hillary supporters....

Get with the program.

No need for you to waste your time voting for ole cankles on Tuesday, she already has a mortal lock because of the Latino vote, according to the OP.

Just stay home and do what ever it is Hillary supporters do.....have a party and sit around and tell each other lies like how Hillary is going to be the best president ever.
edit on R362016-11-07T09:36:32-06:00k3611Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R382016-11-07T09:38:42-06:00k3811Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
These pollsters sure are a racist, sexist bunch.

According to them ethnic minorities and women (presumably of all races) are nebulous drone-like swarms totally incapable of acting outside the will of the collective.

Most unsettling if I do say so myself.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join