It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Record Turnout Of Hispanic Voters Looks LIke They May Cause A Landslide Win For Clinton

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: Echo007
Where were all these Latino's you speak of during Hillary Rallies. Just shows you how much that article is pure horse #. Nothing but bought and paid for Hillary propaganda.

You actually think Latino's here illegal or not, want more government corruption. It's one of the major reasons they left Mexico.

Nobody goes to Hillary rallies because nobody really likes Hillary.

Still, she's going to beat Trump, because even fewer people like Trump.

And that's why everyone goes to Trump rallies?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This just in. Record turn out of blue haired millennials will tip the scales in Hillary's favor. The transfluid non binary vote will be the catalyst to insure a Democratic win.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Are any American citizens voting for hillary?

Three.

Hillary, Bill and Chelsea.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
This just in. Record turn out of blue haired millennials will tip the scales in Hillary's favor. The transfluid non binary vote will be the catalyst to insure a Democratic win.

Trolling?

The, as you so politely put it, "Blue Hairs" i know are voting for Trump oh correct that Voted for Trump
We want something left of the Constitution and our Country, for our Grandkids.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Oh and here is one reason to vote for Trump if True:

endingthefed.com...

Anonymous and online hackers have announced a massive bombshell that is ready to drop. On message boards on 4Chan, we’re seeing Anonymous and Kim Dotcom say they have access to photos and videos of former President Bill Clinton having sex with minors.
edit on 7-11-2016 by Hermit777 because: misstype

edit on 7-11-2016 by Hermit777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

And another reason to vote Trump if true: IF this is Money Laundering and accepting bribes isn't that called RICO

www.realclearpolitics.com...

From FBI Comments And other sources:

4. Previously-released emails have revealed a pay-to-play exchange between the government of Morocco and then-Secretary of State Clinton. Ukrainian billionaire Victor Pinchuk used his prolific donations to the Clinton Foundation to solicit political favors.

edit on 7-11-2016 by Hermit777 because: mistype

edit on 7-11-2016 by Hermit777 because: mistype

edit on 7-11-2016 by Hermit777 because: clarify

edit on 7-11-2016 by Hermit777 because: Added Attribution

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The Cuban-American, Hatian-Americans... they are not voting for Clinton. Multi-generation Hispanic families who are Catholic are not voting for Clinton. Even the New Black Panthers have told there members to consider Trump's critique of Democratic rule of the inner cities.

Many of those who elected Obama with hope now have looked at Clinton and said, Nope.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I find it so strange that Obama would say that illegal immigrants can vote in this election and not face prosecution. Honestly which country would let illegal non citizens to vote on their own outcome??

If Hispanics are voting for Hilldawg they must have missed the "beaner" and "taco bowl" slur emails from Hillary's aides.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Fact is that if they really felt that this election was going to be a slam dunk for Hillary.

This wouldn't exist.

Why warn people that a candidate might win the popular and not the electoral if Hillary had such a sure landslide coming her way? It seems to me that wouldn't even be a thing to worry about at all.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
These pollsters sure are a racist, sexist bunch.

According to them ethnic minorities and women (presumably of all races) are nebulous drone-like swarms totally incapable of acting outside the will of the collective.

Most unsettling if I do say so myself.

No, it's called deductive reasoning along with scientific polling showing Trump had a negative rating with Hispanics of minus 51%...while the next lowest for any Republican was negative 7%.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

To claim a record turnout among Hispanics, 2016 numbers need to be compared to the election the yielded the largest Hispanic turnout- 2008, not 2012.

More media bull

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
some record

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I love how the left just divides people up into little neat packages. Nice little voting blocs to be used. No individuality, your identity is based upon the color of your skin, where you stick your ****, or what you use to urinate with. Always claiming to be so virtuous, but actions and words always prove otherwise.

All of the hispanic people I know are voting for Trump, including my girlfriend and her entire family.

People are individuals, not shades of color.

So racist.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
As we get closer to election day I find myself getting more and more excited for the results. My stomach is churning and my anticipation is mounting.

I refresh my Facebook wall, CNN, Politico, and (yes.. to stay even keel) Fox constantly.

In the last 48 hours 1 type of article, I have seen replicated across the board on all sites and platforms seems to give the key to this election.

Latino voters are showing up in RECORD numbers... unforseen to #stop Trump

Nevada, Florida, AZ, Ohio, South Carolina, California..

And it seems that no election fraud is necessary, because they may tip the scaled HEAVILY in Clinton's favor at the last minute, none of the polls accounted for a Hispanic Turnout of this magnitude.

Personally.. this makes me really happy, because #Imwithher

www.politico.com...

Hispanic voters could be poised to deliver a historic rebuke to Donald Trump and the Republican Party.
Early-vote statistics from battleground states with large Hispanic populations show record turnout among a bloc that has voted at a lower rate than whites or blacks in past elections. If, as some polls suggest, Hispanic voters are supporting Hillary Clinton by blowout margins, these numbers could sink Trump in a handful of states that are essential to his path to 270 electoral votes.
Story Continued Below

In Nevada, Latino turnout propelled Democrats in Clark County — the population center that's home to Las Vegas — to a record-breaking close on Friday, driving up the Democratic lead in early ballots cast to 72,000. That's enough, according to veteran Nevada political analyst Jon Ralston, to essentially tie a bow on the state for Clinton.
Four years earlier, when President Barack Obama won the state by 7 points, Democrats led Clark County in ballots cast by 71,000 at the end of early voting in 2012.
State GOP Chairman Michael McDonald responded to the sudden electoral tremors Saturday by suggesting there were shady dealings behind the surge, referring to “a certain group.”
“Last night, in Clark County, they kept a poll open till 10 o’clock at night so a certain group could vote,” said McDonald at a Trump rally in Reno. “It wasn’t in an area that normally has high transition. The polls are supposed to close at 7. This was kept open till 10. Yeah, you feel free right now? Think this is a free or easy election?”
Hillary Clinton speaks during heavy rain at a rally at C.B. Smith Park in Pembroke Pines, Florida on Nov. 5.
In Florida, early voting trends narrowly favor Clinton
By MARC CAPUTO
In his speech following those remarks, Trump suggested there might be wrongdoing at "certain key Democratic polling locations in Clark County."
ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads

"Folks, it's a rigged system. It's a rigged system. And we're going to beat it," he said.
In Florida, which tracks turnout by race and ethnicity, Hispanics have so far cast about 14 percent of the 5.7 million early and absentee ballots cast. That puts Hispanics far ahead of where they were in casting early ballots relative to 2012.
That follows Florida Democratic strategist Steve Schale's analysis, which notes that, through Wednesday alone, Hispanic turnout in 2016 had already exceeded — by 170,000 ballots — Hispanic early voting in the entire 2012 cycle. And Schale noted that many of them are first-time voters, who Democrats see as crucial targets in the early-voting period.
Similar signs suggest Democrats are seeing robust Hispanic turnout in Arizona as well. And even Texas, considered out of reach for Democrats, is seeing a surge across the state's most populous counties.
Latino turnout has historically lagged that of most other races and ethnicities — even among those eligible to cast ballots. In 2012, 62 percent of all U.S. citizens voted in the presidential election — but only 48 percent of Hispanic citizens did. Meanwhile, higher percentages of white citizens (62 percent) and black citizens (66 percent) participated.

Those numbers varied by state. In Florida, Hispanic turnout was actually a point higher than turnout overall. But in Nevada, Latino turnout lagged the overall turnout rate by 6 points, and in Colorado, Hispanic turnout was about 18 points lower than overall turnout.

I never doubted the winning side, from day one i knew.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Hmmm....Now, why would Hispanics vote for someone who wants open borders?
That's a real mystery, huh?

That's what they and the biased left leaning media want you to believe.

But this is just more BS. Most Latino/Hispanics are Catholic, pro life and not for open borders.

The actual citizens, anyway.

All Latino/Hispanic folks I know are voting Trump and many others are making that clear on social media, etc.

But they don't report facts anymore. Only biased BS that "favors" HRC.

(post by Pathogen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Record Turnout Of Hispanic Voters Looks LIke They May Cause A Landslide Win For Clinton

I really hate to burst that demagogic bubble.

But neither hispanics,'blacks' are the largest voting block.

In order to WIN any given election.

Presidential cadidates need the independent vote.

No 'landslides' can happen without it, and people independents are known for their critical thinking abilities.

That is why they are called INDEPENDENT.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

People who claim to be independents and people who are, are two very different things.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join