It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

That seems too simple, not that I don't think it's possible.. but HUMA has been raised in this Saudi influenced goal of influencing the GLOBE with their brand of Islam...

HRC.. and the Clinton machine operate like a gov't run MAFIA.. which probably keeps them comfortably under the umbrella of the real criminals to humanity, the globalists.. the same sons of bitches that brought the folks mass conflict... ww1 ww2 and a state of perpetual conflict since...

Perhaps both HUMA and HILLARY, while evil in their goals, are merely pawns in a larger game played by those who look at us as pawns on a chess board?

So far, the USA has been a thorn in their side... we .. the grand experiment.. weren't supposed to last this long...

We can still be a thorn NOV 8th... by handing them, as Michael Moore said recently, the biggest F U in world history?

edit on Fri, 28 Oct 2016 23:07:28 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: context

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

This was not sent only to Republicans. You can see the letter here.

Letter to Congress From F.B.I. Director on Clinton Email Case

Thank you, sorry, I stand corrected. Bad reporting on the part of CNN.

Edit to add: among those Chairman listed to whom the letter was addressed, are some of those Democrats?

edit on 28-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
What the hell is FBI director Comey up to? This isn't the way that newly discovered data is handled, with a public announcement, and why did the letter only go out to House Republicans?

He's covering his ass, jesus. Welcome to the thread title, har har.

And what is he supposed to do? Withhold that he's investigating a potential POTUS pick from the citizens?

It was the only honorable thing to do.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: ghostrager

I wonder if they found evidence of hacking on one of the devices and are more than a little sure of Wikileaks or some other distributor having them.

Thats certainly good possibility. I have a hard time believing that after the FBI dropped the ball earlier with Hillary and everyone that they gave immunity too, that they have the desire to prosecute her without some help or motivation to cover their own arse? Especially since the Snowden revelations about every email being tracked via the infrastructure by the 3 letter agency meaning they had them all along.

Perhaps when they played with Assanges internet and Assange sent out those keys and checksum along with their new information they found has placed them in CYA mode?

link   
The a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I'm watching them now and it's stunning how many facts they have wrong. Either sloppy or intentional. I'm not sure. You choose.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: loam

So far, the USA has been a thorn in their side... we .. the grand experiment.. weren't supposed to last this long...

We can still be a thorn NOV 8th... by handing them, as Michael Moore, the biggest F U in world history?

I'm all for that!!! I heard that Michael Moore is suddenly making a lot of sense. He's just a movie maker isn't he?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

You are mistaken.

Once an FBI Director makes a report of findings to Congress he is mandated to inform Congress of new developments that have risen to the level of significance requiring FBI action. Since the case is not closed, he is obliged to inform Congress that these new developments rise to the level requiring him to notify Congress. Because the investigation is ongoing the Director must not disclose any information beyond his notification to Congress.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
Possibly,

Or (put tinfoil hat on) They thought they had them all contained and accounted for or deleted. New evidence proves that they didn't thus the statement made toady.

link   

originally posted by: TheSemiSkeptic
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Ok the unrelated case is the Anthony Wiener Sexting with a 15 year old.
It is not Kim Dotcom's thumb drive.
And yes for those who wish to ignore this without a liberal source here;

www.npr.org...

Isn't ironic how Clintons seem to get brought under fire by sex scandals?

link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I don't foreclose on other possibilities. But for me a Huma CYA stash makes the most sense. She kept copies of important emails that she believed would protect her if the house of cards came tumbling down.

link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana

Bottom line, the Huma is toast.

funny turn of phrase! lol

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti

You are mistaken.

Once an FBI Director makes a report of findings to Congress he is mandated to inform Congress of new developments that have risen to the level of significance requiring FBI action. Since the case is not closed, he is obliged to inform Congress that these new developments rise to the level requiring him to notify Congress. Because the investigation is ongoing the Director must not disclose any information beyond his notification to Congress.

Fair enough but wasn't the case closed?

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Michael Moore, accidentally made his greatest impact in his latest effort called TRUMP LAND...

He's still backing HIllary, but he probably made the most basic plea for the folks to vote for TRUMP..

Opinions may differ.. but you can decide for yourself..

link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
She should be forced to step aside, we cannot have this, it is insane .

From what I have been reading today, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

What made her think she could pull this off.

Whats bizarre, How does a person like Huma Abedin get security clearance? She edited a radical Islamist magazine for over a decade. Bottom line, the Huma is toast. She swore under oath that she wasn't aware of any other devices used in the email scandal.

I believe there is a wikileaks that talks about this administration putting the enemy in positions of power.

One must cut off the head.

That is why hillary was needed to replace our traitor and chief, to keep the truth hidden and the ball rolling.

It has been an eight year nightmare.

link   
A discussion on TV news just brought up a good point.

There IS at least one person who KNOWS what was in the emails on the device.
Huma Abedin.

And since she is Hillary's closest aid, it makes sense that Hillary would be demanding for Huma to tell her what was on the device.

So - either Hillary now knows, or Huma was doing something so devious that she is not telling even Hillary.

If its the former, Hillary either knows there is nothing to worry about, or she knows she is in big trouble. She would not be asking the FBI to tell more, unless she knows they can't reveal more during the investigation, or she is not worried.

If its the latter, then Hillary would be very concerned right now. And this would explain why she is demanding for the FBI to tell more - because she really wants to know.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
What if this whole thing is just interference for Clinton?

Now that the FBI are reviewing the emails, Clinton and Democrats can ignore every single question put to them by everyone about anything in the new (and coming) leaks.

She can say '' I will not comment on an ongoing investigation '' and the entire subject is mute.

I dearly hope not.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

The a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I'm watching them now and it's stunning how many facts they have wrong. Either sloppy or intentional. I'm not sure. You choose.

The more I watch, the more I realize that most people all the way up and down don't seem to know what they are doing.

But you guys have been helpful. I can see now that Comey did the only thing he could to retain the integrity of the investigation, unless is was completely closed.

edit on 28-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Edit to add: among those Chairman listed to whom the letter was addressed, are some of those Democrats?

When the GOP has the majority, ALL Chairmen are of the majority party.

When the DNC has the majority of House/senate. . . then all Chairmen are democrats.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

The Chairmen are Republican, but if you look at the last page, the sub-chairs are all Democrats.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I read through the first 11 pages and didn't see this posted.

My gut instinct tells me that the "other investigation" was the investigation into the recent server hacks of the DNC and whatnot.

My suspicion is that the FBI is now aware that the 33000 deleted emails do exist and that there is no way to stop them from being released.

They are doing damage control.

Sounds as good as anything else I have heard so far.

Pure speculation on my part.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join