It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

For the both of them, when you get away with "things" fo so long... It's only human nature that you think you will keep getting away with them.

It's sort of like a drinker who doesn't know he is an alcoholic that keeps drinking earlier and earlier in the day because "so far, so good."

The question is, who is going to hit rock bottom first.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

The NSA probably has tons of evidence, but they need to be asked for it, and no one has asked them

That was a key indicator for me that she would walk freely. The emails were never lost , yet the FBI played along like if they were.

I wonder if they don't ask them because it would open up a can of worms when people realize how much information they really have about all Americans.

I do think a can of worms would be open but not because people finding out how much info is captured. The American people already know this and are immune to it, heck foreign presidents even know this via first hand experience.

I think the can of worms is the inner working of our elected officials with gov't executives, corporate America , and foreign nations.

IMO is not even that they didn't want to make that request for those email, but they couldn't do it without bringing down key individuals within the system who we may have heard about or possibly not heard about.

Than of course the Clintons aren't known for being naive or squeaky clean politicians either.So it would not be a surprise that they have dirt on key individuals that can ensure that those emails don't show up or are ever requested.

edit on 051031America/ChicagoSat, 29 Oct 2016 00:05:12 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: BlueAjah
A discussion on TV news just brought up a good point.

There IS at least one person who KNOWS what was in the emails on the device.
Huma Abedin.

And since she is Hillary's closest aid, it makes sense that Hillary would be demanding for Huma to tell her what was on the device.

So - either Hillary now knows, or Huma was doing something so devious that she is not telling even Hillary.

If its the former, Hillary either knows there is nothing to worry about, or she knows she is in big trouble. She would not be asking the FBI to tell more, unless she knows they can't reveal more during the investigation, or she is not worried.

If its the latter, then Hillary would be very concerned right now. And this would explain why she is demanding for the FBI to tell more - because she really wants to know.

I'm thinking treason. Sedition. Aiding the enemy. Along those lines.

Maybe it's the Benghazi stash they forgot they had.

Let's add it up, Saudis, pervert, State dept.

Ok, conclusion, hill and bill run a child sex slave trafficking operation in the mid east. Huma is the middle man.

Carlos just wants pics.

lol. Boko harem. isis. Possible.

Quite possible:

Q: >In regards to the Clinton Foundation, what would happen if all of this information ended up being released to the general public?

A: I said in the last thread, total chaos. The government would be exposed at every layer, who pays who, who buys what, and no one has yet asked about the human trafficking bits I have been laying out.

Q: Ok. Do tell. What about the human trafficking? I assume that those who can be indicted are involved.
A: Pedophiles and sex traffickers everywhere. Many politicians trade girls like cattle.
Q’s: Does the human trafficking have to do with keeping people in line?
Is that aspect of the CF the place where people get vetted/get their membership in "Hydra"?
Is the child trafficking for blackmail/deadman's switch/enforcement files as well as recreation?
A’s: 1) Yes
2)Yes
3) Yes

FBIanon [2]

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I feel bad for all the Hillary supporters.

Here's one for you all.

'hail Hydra!"

Anyone floated the idea yet that Teflon Hillary is the Anti-Christ ?

The incredible ways she has gotten to this point are remarkable.

And if she still wins, oh wow

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

The question is, who is going to hit rock bottom first.

Perhaps they will both self destruct at near free fall speed, or as fast as the twin towers.

Then again, those were supposed to be emblematic of the twin pillars in the temple of Solomon which represent the height of Justice and Mercy which really stretch as far as the heavens are long, so it can't be them.

edit on 29-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

If she quickly recovers from this second wound, then you'll know that it's her and not Reagan.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

That's where I'm at. Okay, so there is no quid pro quo with the State Dept or the U.S. Govt...maybe the payments are payoffs for services rendered or blackmail.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
It's still odd that Assange is MiA (afaik)...and this could be a big "wrap it up" piece, designed more to clear HRC than to indict her.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Maybe he's trying to stay alive?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

As bad as it is, I think people have been willing to let politicians to what politicians to; all the greed and graft, the corruption, kickbacks, backscratching, cronyism, etc. and been able to look the other way.

I think that should they find evidence of the CF involved in human trafficking, that might actually cause a change in the teflon coating they've seemed to be under the protection of.

Of course we run the risk of them exposing everyone else they have dirt on in a vain attempt to save themselves or perhaps just to watch the world burn in a "if I can't have it then no one can," fit, but hell I almost think I'm willing to risk a Mad Max world than to continue on with these lying snakes in office any longer.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
One explanation could be WikiLeaks sharing their big info with the FBI, and a deal being struck where the info will not be released if Hillary is arrested for previously known crimes.

If the info is so very damaging to all of government, suppressing it seem like a job for the FBI.

Assange free, Hillary in jail and the worst info stays locked up....poetic justice, a typical American half-measure.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

He did a call in interview to an Argentina talk show.

There's a thread here about it.
edit on 29-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
So basically the FBI just gave the no. 1 glue - It's a Trump Presidency .. the FBI opened it because they know that he will be going out as the winner and they rather not piss off the next POTUS - who knows what kind of back deals they actually made.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
It's still odd that Assange is MiA (afaik)...and this could be a big "wrap it up" piece, designed more to clear HRC than to indict her.

And Comey covers his ass and Hillary's also, when it turns out not to be a significant breach of security or at worst an accident on Huma's part.

Trump would look like an idiot if Comey has 100 agents reading through those emails even as we speak, and by Tuesday or Wednesday proclaim it to be nothing other than his duty to report the discovery of new data that has tertiary relevancy to the previous investigation.

Then it's "the investigation is now closed", just prior to Clinton taking office, with Trump and his cheering supporters made to look like fools.

Something's going on here behind the scenes, and unless it's an indictable offense then Trump's about to be made to look the fool as Clinton works to shift the conversation back to the issues at hand and what's on the ballot, in congruent alignment with the rest of the campaign whereby this can be considered an unnecessary distraction at a very vital and critical moment for the country on the countdown to the election.

Trump is being told to lead lead lead with this and Obamacare and that's precisely what he'll do.

But a purely negative campaign has never won a Presidential election, except in the case of Michael Dukakis just for riding in a tank, but like a dweeb.

Clinton will forge ahead even in spite of the suspense surrounding this development.

But you're right that it might be meant to clear her completely and completely close the case prior to the election, so that it's not left lingering.

Comey would have played the tape all the way through even to the point of his meeting with President Clinton, and what he will say to her...

think it through..

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
sorry to burst everyone's bubble.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I wonder if Comey parsed his statement with the evidence is coming from an unrelated case in order to rule out foreign actors as the source for them.

It takes away the argument against Russia, Guccifer, Cozy Bear / Fancy Bear Guccifer 2.0 and Anon. Heck we know everybody in the world has them except the American people!

That is also consistent with a cover-up, or a deal with Wikileaks to surpress the worst info, arrest Hillary on lesser known crimes, free Assange. That's a deal the FBI can make, it's their job to cover up loose state secrets. They got Guccifer to claim he never breached the HRC server in a deal....although he earlier claimed it was "easy" (to Motherboard)

edit on 29-10-2016 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
sorry to burst everyone's bubble.

You haven't burst any bubbles mate. That's just your conjecture...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I just cant buy into a Comey sudden burst of ethical impetus. This reeks of false flag stench. The question is what would hillary gain from the sudden attention to the email fiasco so late in the game? The only thing I can come up with is some sick plan to declare the election unfair since the democrats candidate is compromised. Common sense would say that if the democrats don't have a reasonable candidate the election should go to the republicans. But that is common sense, a rare commodity these days...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I imagine some of these e-mails were from Podesta leaks or Wikileaks? Wikileaks has been trying to tear Clinton down lately.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Should it be pointed out that a) Comey says directly that this invovles the SERVER not Clinton and b) several sources are stating that this was descovered during the Wiener investigation?

Whereas Clinton had no INTENT (a direct part of the legal requirement for wrongdoing) to share confidential information with those with no clearance, perhaps that was not the case with EVERYONE who had an account on the email server?

Perhaps someone clearly INTENDED to compromise classified material? (Not Clinton.)

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join