It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana

originally posted by: goou111
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hillary seems very confident

Well she is a professional liar.

On a side note does this make you want to cry?

I want what is best for the country and that is why I think it would be in everyone's best interest if a large meteor would just DROP into Hillary's limo in the next day or so....IMHO.

Nah, a meteor is too gently. You need to scour it with some real strong poison to make sure it doesn't just scuttle away and grow back.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Speculation... Huma... Saudi Arabia... classified information passed ...

Perhaps, that was the straw that broke the Comey's back?

I don't know... but HUMA and the Saudis go way back... before she ever became BFF with HRC in Bill's 2nd term in the White House...

Think about that... failed attempt to bring down the World trade center in 93.... Clinton in office... 2nd term.. failure to take out BinLaden... Embassy bombings, and USS Cole... soon after Bush takes office... 9/11...

Muslim World League was represented in Hillary's circle when this happened... Was HRC betrayed? or was she fine with it?

Huma has her goals, HRC has hers... who knows... I am just happy that this is unraveling...

Too many of our finest have perished serving a country that was in cahoots with the enemy they were killed by.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

The schedule was altered immediately after the Comey letter announcement. The sudden change was noticed, and because the "optics" were very bad indeed the schedule was restored.

It was a very swiftly moving affair.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
kidding aside, Huma should have been home taking care of her family, her child. Instead she cavorting around with Hillary Clinton, and we all know she's a lesbian. I don't feel sorry at all for the Clintons or Huma. The only reason I have slight remorse for Huma is her child being born into the drama fest. The reality is, is anyone surprised? Every last one of these scum bags are corrupt. She's married to a sleaze-ball who takes pictures of his junk while lying next to his infant son. They have no morals in their private life, why would you expect them to in public.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

That article is pretty much unbelievable. The FBI is not going to reveal at this point what the content of the emails are, let alone who they are from or to. Their source sounds unreliable.

It sounds more like the media has their script and the spin is on.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

God no!

Trump would get blamed, and in a fit of rage, and other rubbish.

Obama would be a third term.

No meteors,

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

For Comey to write this letter, there is surely something in them worth him making a statement. Just because we don't yet know surely doesn't mean the FBI doesn't.

That's the key. According to the letter, Comey decided to pursue further investigation the same day he was briefed on the new Intel.

He didn't even hold back 1 day to tell the public that they were reopening Hillaries email scandal. That tells me that they wanted to go after her the first round, but were held back. Whatever Intel was disclosed from the new emails is enough that the intelligence community can strike against her for their own well being, without restraints.

These emails weren't about 'yoga'.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Or it could be this.... Link.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
What the hell is FBI director Comey up to? This isn't the way that newly discovered data is handled, with a public announcement, and why did the letter only go out to House Republicans?

If they have evidence of a possible crime and indictable offense made by Clinton, maybe that's another matter, but he said that their investigation might even demonstrate that there is/was nothing of significance to be found.

Absurd then to insert this at this stage in the election, while inviting a whole heap of what can only amount to speculative conjecture.

What the hell's going on with the Director of the FBI?

-----

Whether coincidental or serendipitous, depending on your point of view, to use a type of allegory, for Clinton, it's what I would call

"the jolt"

I think it's just something that seems to go with the territory as part of the path

And I think that's the idea behind it, as a powerful signal to her to be a President with the utmost integrity and transparency and accountability.

It smells of partisanship though on Comey's part, who I think has some explaining to do, and fast.

What a stupid decision though, since these types of investigation are always done in secret until a recommendation can be made to the DOJ.

edit on 28-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Yes, there has always been something strange about allowing someone with a background like Huma's to have so much inside government information, personal access to high level government officials and security clearances.

"Spread Islam Throughout The World" The Clinton's & MVP HUMA ABEDIN (Hillary's Girl)

I also recall a General saying that every time the State Department was informed of a pending operation to take out a terrorist target, the target was gone before they got there, sometimes within an hour.
The General became suspicious and stopped informing the State Department, and then all operations were successful.
Not sure if that is related - just speculating.

There is a chance that the focus of this is Huma's communications with someone else, but that still will reflect very badly on Hillary's judgement and ability to protect national security, considering she allowed Huma to use non-government accounts just as she did, and to compromise classifed information.

edit on 10/28/16 by BlueAjah because: added

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

I wonder if they found evidence of hacking on one of the devices and are more than a little sure of Wikileaks or some other distributor having them.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Huma has her goals, HRC has hers... who knows... I am just happy that this is unraveling...

That I'll give cheers to.

Comey is a coin in the air that'll land on Nov 8th.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Been a while but I just gotta say....................

Tick Tock goes the FBI investigation clock!!!
edit on R592016-10-28T22:59:40-05:00k5910Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

This was not sent only to Republicans. You can see the letter here.

Letter to Congress From F.B.I. Director on Clinton Email Case

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Ok the unrelated case is the Anthony Wiener Sexting with a 15 year old.
It is not Kim Dotcom's thumb drive.
And yes for those who wish to ignore this without a liberal source here;

www.npr.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JinMI

They haven't viewed them yet. They just know they are another possible source of emails that weren't seen before.
But these could be ones they have seen from Hillary's end.
Comey said they don't know if they are significant.
That sounds like they don't know what's in them.

Once more I write to remind you that the FBI Director does not write to Congress unless the evidence has been initially reviewed and has risen to the level requiring FBI action as well as the mandated notification of the Congressional heads of committees.

Comey's very nuanced statement only indicates that a full review of the email and their contents has not been completed, but the initial survey netted results that were serious enough to trigger the FBI's mandated notification of Congress.
edit on 28/10/2016 by Kapriti because: grammar

link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

You have some reading to do to catch up a bit.

Comey's letter went to Democrats as well as Republicans.
He explained his reasons for sending the letter in another memo to the FBI.

edit on 10/28/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Apparently there's another nuke going off tomorrow about the Clinton Foundation and Uranium deal to Russia. I feel like it's Christmas without the snow.
edit on 28-10-2016 by RetsuUnohana because: fixed thier to there's

link   
She should be forced to step aside, we cannot have this, it is insane .

From what I have been reading today, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

What made her think she could pull this off.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
She should be forced to step aside, we cannot have this, it is insane .

From what I have been reading today, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

What made her think she could pull this off.

Whats bizarre, How does a person like Huma Abedin get security clearance? She edited a radical Islamist magazine for over a decade. Bottom line, the Huma is toast. She swore under oath that she wasn't aware of any other devices used in the email scandal.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join