It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

If Comey was compromised he would have delayed this keynote.

IF he is compromised and using this as a distraction, we can expect that this new investigation is to distract voters from a major wikileaks publication.

Comey should be considered compromised if;

1. They conclude or give indication that their findings aren't valid, or minimal - before the election.
2. Wikileaks releases a major blow to Clinton through Podesta emails.

I don't think either of those will be the case. I think the intelligence agencies know how she operates and it isn't in their interests...and possibly at their demise.

edit on 28-10-2016 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
No it's not reopened. There are some emails that require review to see if they are worth investigating.
Figures the alt right will act like this is some kind of bomb shell.

It's not.

You're right it wasn't reopened. It was never closed.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Annee

How on earth could she direct such a thing without including her own email server in such a directive?

The FBI cleared her. I am not in the FBI, are you?

I see a Bigger Picture. No "armchair politician" is privy to how things actually work in High Level International Politics.

Also, very few have the power to do something on their own. They can propose ideas all they want, but any action actually taken will involve other people.

Hillary can say all kinds of things (as all politicians do). Doesn't really mean anything until its put in play.

Ah, yes. So you don't want actual proof, like you said -- proof that would likely have weight with a juror.

You are asking for proof that the FBI mulled over in its investigation.

Well, we know they decided they found none -- even if they didn't look for it.

So stop asking for proof like you actually want a thoughtful response. You just want to challenge people to find proof the FBI said it found, even though they said they found none.

There's nothing sincere about your many, many demands for proof. I see now it's just a silly debate-winning trap.

Disappointed I bothered to take you seriously.

Proof?

What are you going to do with it?

It's obviously more important to you, then the FBI.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

I disagree... this is totally about saving his own skin... which it won't, unless he get's immunity..

Comey is trying to play both sides of the fence... He goes way back with the Clinton machine...

Huma does as well... 2nd term of the Clinton presidency...

The center cannot hold...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

a reply to: Annee

Plugging your ears and yelling isn't any sort of an argument. You're getting emotional. Should never respond with emotion.

Here's a tip, use the search engine. Not my job to present all this stuff to you yet again when I've seen it presented to you time and time again and you simply ignore it.

It's pure denial.

Not being a "Clinton Vulture" like you - - - makes me in Denial.

Got it!

No, that wouldn't be denial, that would be a strawman.

Glad I could be of help.

Its not a strawman.

You are flat out telling me I am in Denial because I don't agree with you.

That would be another stawman. You're on a roll.

Strawman: A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent

There's no impression of refuting an opponent's argument.

You are flat out stating I'm in denial - - - because I don't agree or think the way you think I should.

That's not a strawman.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Love the let's quarrel over verbs and nouns attitude here.

While this is serious it's important to note the Comey said they don't know if these emails are significant.

It's entirely possible these are duplicates of emails they've seen already.

Hillary seems very confident.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Does the FBI always go public with a hunch?

The fact that this went public is in direct opposition to your stance. That is unless we are all being played by Comey.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Or as the Bene Gesserit say, "rot at the core spreads outward."

And the Clintons have been rotten at the core since way back in the Arkansas days.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Checkmate

Buck

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ya know what? We'll just wait and see what they have instead of speculating.

And knowing how they work in Washington that won't be until some time next summer.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Alien Abduct

It's entirely possible these are duplicates of emails they've seen already.

No. The FBI Director would not send a letter of notification to the appropriate Congressional heads of committees if the evidence did not rise to the necessary level that mandated such notification of Congress.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Or two more women come forward...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Not sure who said it before, but I'm starting to lean down Sean Hannity's road.

I think Comey is trying to get out in front of something. Also, with Hillary effectively receiving the cold shoulder already from her own party, SOMETHING ELSE IS COMING.

They all, and I mean Damm near ALL of the people in DC, know about it. But not you. You're just a citizen (so to speak), you'll find out about it soon enough. And who will leak it?
JA.

***EDIT

This guy said it first.

originally posted by: kosmicjack

edit on 28-10-2016 by Tempter because: placing links

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Or as the Bene Gesserit say, "rot at the core spreads outward."

And the Clintons have been rotten at the core since way back in the Arkansas days.

Ah! The Bene Gessrit wisdom holds, but "the centre does not hold" for it is rotten.
edit on 28/10/2016 by Kapriti because: completing my thought

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

How on earth could she direct such a thing without including her own email server in such a directive?

The FBI cleared her. I am not in the FBI, are you?

I see a Bigger Picture. No "armchair politician" is privy to how things actually work in High Level International Politics.

Also, very few have the power to do something on their own. They can propose ideas all they want, but any action actually taken will involve other people.

Hillary can say all kinds of things (as all politicians do). Doesn't really mean anything until its put in play.

Ah, yes. So you don't want actual proof, like you said -- proof that would likely have weight with a juror.

You are asking for proof that the FBI mulled over in its investigation.

Well, we know they decided they found none -- even if they didn't look for it.

So stop asking for proof like you actually want a thoughtful response. You just want to challenge people to find proof the FBI said it found, even though they said they found none.

There's nothing sincere about your many, many demands for proof. I see now it's just a silly debate-winning trap.

Disappointed I bothered to take you seriously.

Proof?

What are you going to do with it?

It's obviously more important to you, then the FBI.

Nothing. I told you that believing you might appreciate the quality of the proof I offered -- even if the FBI never considered those remarks during that debacle, at all.

Hillary could not have the intent of securing the State Department's info without disclosing that she was using a private server to those she was directing to secure it. In fact, by not disclosing the use of her private server in her directive to shore up cyber-security, she intentionally mishandled classified information.

She was directing others to secure State Department info. She cannot claim she was too dumb to give such a directive. She was the authority.

People applauded her handling of that situation. She soaked up the praise and so did her handlers (as evidenced by their emails). Too late to play the fool now.

Even if she did play the fool, now..."well, I never thought about the information I was sending and receiving every few minutes, daily, on my personal server!"...I would not believe it if I were on a jury. And I am definitely not some biased rightwinger.

You asked for proof. I gave it to you.

If you asked for proof that the FBI had claimed to find, you'd get one short resounding answer -- "The FBI did not find any proof, nor did it conduct a through and thoughtful investigation."

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Reports are circulating that Obama has cancelled his campaign stops for Hillary.

No?

*gasp* if that is true.

If THAT is true, I defer to my wild, wild conspiracy theory:

Early voting results are being tallied. Plan B is in effect. It would take too much rigging to cause Hillary to win. They have to settle for Plan B.

ETA: 'Plan B' = Trump wins, btw

Link to Reddit thread on the issue.

Apparently, they were removed at some point yesterday and added back at some point recently today. Maybe they had advanced notice of an announcement coming and cancelled, but they added the old schedule due to the optics looking very bad?

Links in that thread to the archives of yesterdays schedule without Obama or Biden.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

disagree... this is totally about saving his own skin... which it won't, unless he get's immunity.. Comey is trying to play both sides of the fence... He goes way back with the Clinton machine...

His rhetoric hasn't benefited the Clinton Machine. If it has, we'll see it in the next 11 days.

He can't play both sides of the fence without being burned. I don't think he's playing either side with the exception of his obligation to his office which inadvertently helps one candidate.

Comey placed everything he has on the line by releasing this letter. The only way it can benefit Clinton is if there is a major leak where MSM would rather cover the FBI investigation.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hillary has already started the lies and spin by saying Comey only sent the letter to Republicans.
Another 'Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.'

Clinton said the recent announcement from Comey came as a complete surprise to her and her staff, and that she only learned about it thanks to “this letter sent to Republican members of the House.”

While Clinton’s rhetoric implies that Comey only contacted Republicans, that’s not the case. While only Republicans are listed at the top of Comey’s letter (because they hold all House committee chairmanships) Comey’s letter was also copied to the Democratic ranking members of each committee.

dailycaller.com...

link   

Also, the above image, for gods sake. It's like SHE doesn't even know which ones they have. But everyone else does, ha.

You'll find out on Tuesday with us Sweetheart.

link   
Lets not get to excited , the FBI is probably pretty busy right now handing out immunity to all of DC.

While Bill Clinton is talking to key personal about their grandchildren and how awful it would be if their grandkids would happen to disappear.

edit on 411031America/ChicagoFri, 28 Oct 2016 22:41:53 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join