It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Well, this is interesting. Looks like Obama is heading for the hills.

Cancelled Events.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

somebody got it. congrats!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Well gee whiz....

Obama had claimed that he first heard about Hillary's homebrew server from the news.... then it came to light that he not only e-mailed her but that he did so with a pseudonym.

Personally, I think that is ultimately the real reason nothing came of the previous investigation and why nothing will come from this one.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

somebody got it. congrats!

You do know we are automatically friends for life now... right?
My condolences to you.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana

originally posted by: goou111
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hillary seems very confident

Well she is a professional liar.

On a side note does this make you want to cry?

I want what is best for the country and that is why I think it would be in everyone's best interest if a large meteor would just DROP into Hillary's limo in the next day or so....IMHO.

Nah, a meteor is too gently. You need to scour it with some real strong poison to make sure it doesn't just scuttle away and grow back.

LMAO She's right tho, nuke her from orbit. The entire site. than I can battle Hillary in my power loader "Get away from America you B#"
edit on 28-10-2016 by RetsuUnohana because: spelling error

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Supposedly they cancelled them after the FBI announcement about re opening the investigation. However after it was observed spread on the internuts they put them back in.

edit on 451031America/ChicagoFri, 28 Oct 2016 23:45:29 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

And I bet nary a one of them would escape it's prick.

So happy when someone gets one of my dune references. There is a lot of political wisdom in Frank Herbert's work.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Of course The Clinton Campaign wants the FBI to release everything they have. That way HRC, and her campaign staff can figure out how best to spin this. I am betting Huma will resign from the campaign staff so as not to be a distraction.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Your avatar could be Comey.

"Um, just one last thing.." (turning back from his investigative pursuits that otherwise consider the case closed, googly-eyed)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
If that insane woman somehow manages to still win, her Presidency will be dogged with this scandals old and new.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: RickinVa

Interesting theory.

Since Huma was divorcing him, its a possibility that he was angry and spilled information on her in exchange for a lighter sentence himself. Maybe he told law enforcement about some laptop in the back of a closet someplace that his wife used and they might find interesting.

My problem with that is that its fairly well known that gov't agencies have the technology to capture all email traffic the minute its sent. They wouldn't have needed her laptop to get those emails they likely had them all along.

The angle that I see that makes some sense for me, is that this could be a CYA situation for the FBI. Perhaps they might have discovered that someone might have some of that information out there that could either expose some of their not kosher doings or has threatened to release the information.

Interesting none the less.

The NSA probably has tons of evidence, but they need to be asked for it, and no one has asked them. They can not just volunteer it. I wonder if they don't ask them because it would open up a can of worms when people realize how much information they really have about all Americans.

But since the emails were on a private server in the first place, they did not go through the normal government agencies, which have procedures in place for FOIA. They have logs, etc, but would not have them on the Clinton emails. They only have logs that Clinton and Huma sent to or from other .gov accounts.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Your avatar could be Comey.

"Um, just one last thing.." (turning back from his investigative pursuits that otherwise consider the case closed, googly-eyed)

That's F-ed up because it's so true!!!!
You have me laughing hysterically right now!!!
Priceless!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Next up the IRS will announce on Monday that they've completed their audit of Trump's businesses..

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Cancelled Events.

I think Obama and Hillary may been ordered to give statements of some kind to the FBI. They needed to clear much of the non-essentials off their schedules, to prepare. The FBI investigation is more involved than just a couple of agents sitting down and pouring over e-mails.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

a reply to: RickinVa

Interesting theory.

Since Huma was divorcing him, its a possibility that he was angry and spilled information on her in exchange for a lighter sentence himself. Maybe he told law enforcement about some laptop in the back of a closet someplace that his wife used and they might find interesting.

My problem with that is that its fairly well known that gov't agencies have the technology to capture all email traffic the minute its sent. They wouldn't have needed her laptop to get those emails they likely had them all along.

The angle that I see that makes some sense for me, is that this could be a CYA situation for the FBI. Perhaps they might have discovered that someone might have some of that information out there that could either expose some of their not kosher doings or has threatened to release the information.

Interesting none the less.

The NSA probably has tons of evidence, but they need to be asked for it, and no one has asked them. They can not just volunteer it. I wonder if they don't ask them because it would open up a can of worms when people realize how much information they really have about all Americans.

But since the emails were on a private server in the first place, they did not go through the normal government agencies, which have procedures in place for FOIA. They have logs, etc, but would not have them on the Clinton emails. They only have logs that Clinton and Huma sent to or from other .gov accounts.

I was under the impression they had backups of her deleted emails which means they had a backup server enabled. This is how they found out they could indict her but choose not too. (example) they released some of them with info darkened out.
edit on 28-10-2016 by RetsuUnohana because: spelling error

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Next up the IRS will announce on Monday that they've completed their audit of Trump's businesses..

That would be kinda epic!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

A discussion on TV news just brought up a good point.

There IS at least one person who KNOWS what was in the emails on the device.
Huma Abedin.

And since she is Hillary's closest aid, it makes sense that Hillary would be demanding for Huma to tell her what was on the device.

So - either Hillary now knows, or Huma was doing something so devious that she is not telling even Hillary.

If its the former, Hillary either knows there is nothing to worry about, or she knows she is in big trouble. She would not be asking the FBI to tell more, unless she knows they can't reveal more during the investigation, or she is not worried.

If its the latter, then Hillary would be very concerned right now. And this would explain why she is demanding for the FBI to tell more - because she really wants to know.

I'm thinking treason. Sedition. Aiding the enemy. Along those lines.

Maybe it's the Benghazi stash they forgot they had.

Let's add it up, Saudis, pervert, State dept.

Ok, conclusion, hill and bill run a child sex slave trafficking operation in the mid east. Huma is the middle man.

Carlos just wants pics.

lol. Boko harem. isis. Possible.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Cancelled Events.

Run Forrest,RUN!
edit on CDTFripm51161 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

As what I call "the jolt" to Hillary, you can expect this kind of lightening to also strike into Donald Trump heart. it's how these things go.

"That which hurts, also instructs."
~ Benjamin Franklin (who attempted to harness the power of lightening with a wire kite)

Not knowing what they are looking at, I must say that Hillary's deportment today was rather solid. She can take it and roll with it, it would appear.

edit on 29-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Not sure who said it before, but I'm starting to lean down Sean Hannity's road.

I think Comey is trying to get out in front of something. Also, with Hillary effectively receiving the cold shoulder already from her own party, SOMETHING ELSE IS COMING.

They all, and I mean Damm near ALL of the people in DC, know about it. But not you. You're just a citizen (so to speak), you'll find out about it soon enough. And who will leak it?
JA.

The press has been so in the bag for Hillary that last night all the pundits were discussing how Trump should best handle losing on election night. Most even skipped right over the Clinton Inc stuff - which was friggin astonishing in its abject greed - only to do a 180 tonight,in unison across all media, and pivot to talking about how serious and devastating this is to Clinton's campaign efforts. So yeah, seems like everyone knows but us.

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join