It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I hear you, but imo, this rises above a Huma Weiner saving face....

This goes much higher...

We will see... hopefully at the other end of this tunnel, we have OUR COUNTRY back...

The world needs a strong USA...

link   

Look at all them Flags today Bernie. Everybody still isn't sick of the damn emails.

link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I agree and thought the same when I watched that. I know he probably thought it was a good approach to change Trump voter minds, but my thought is he made such a compelling argument for why Trump voters feel the way they do, they called bull # on the rest of his comments.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Clinton and Podesta calling for immediate disclosure is mere political calculation. It makes it appear that Clinton & Co. have nothing to fear. Yet they know better than most US citizens that the FBI cannot make such disclosures during an ongoing investigation.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Gotcha. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

It didn't only go to republicans, that is Hillaryland lying.

NY Times

I think JackKatMtn is on to something. They got her with something good and they know it will take a while for the process to work. I think Comey was pressured from below, he's not really an agent or investigator, he shuffled into his position through connections, not ability. The agents who actually do the work are the ones driving this.

He is also hot on the trail in connecting the Muslim World League in to this.

I think Anthony's weiner was inconsequential to the whole deal.

The NSA knows who's been bad and who's been good. A few well placed suggestions based on info from the supercomputer with the autistic AIs running searches on that ocean of data they've got to tell them where to focus their efforts that would lead them right where they needed to go.

I don't think all of the spooky agencies would take too kindly to what Hillary would do during her presidency, some would no doubt, but I am still idealistic enough (despite my ATS handle) to think that there are some true patriots who work in the super secret squirrel branches who could not stomach the thought of what a despot that lying evil woman would become.

That clown Trump is only marginally better, and it's a pretty tiny margin.

I like a fair amount of what he says, and believe it or not, I surprised myself during the last debate when I found myself agreeing with a position Hillary took (I won't mention what it is here, it would just open up an entirely unrelated can of worms), but I am kinda of in MMEs camp in thinking that Trump is 'in on it' and was there to help HIllary.

But, I also hope that he means what he says, though I have little hope that he would be able to make the kinds of changes that need to be made, if he attempts a quarter of what he has been trumpeting he's going to do then we might make an arrest in the quickening downward spiral this nation has been in for some time.

If Hillary gets in, the maelstrom will certainly consume us and our republic will suffer the same fate all such similar systems have in the past and the great experiment will have been destroyed.

Granted, Hillary plays the game and knows the players, but I think it's time we started a different game not rife with self interest and backstabbing.

I really didn't mean for this to turn out to be as long of a post as it was, so I see that others beat me to the mentioning of it not only going to republicans.

edit on 28-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: typos

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I read through the first 11 pages and didn't see this posted.

My gut instinct tells me that the "other investigation" was the investigation into the recent server hacks of the DNC and whatnot.

My suspicion is that the FBI is now aware that the 33000 deleted emails do exist and that there is no way to stop them from being released.

They are doing damage control.

Sounds as good as anything else I have heard so far.

Pure speculation on my part.

It's the Weiner investigation - exposing himself and chatting to the minor on-line.

The evidence in question was found on one of 4 devices that were evidence in the above case. Huma Abedin used at least one or more of the devices for email.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

My gut instinct tells me that the "other investigation" was the investigation into the recent server hacks of the DNC and whatnot.

My suspicion is that the FBI is now aware that the 33000 deleted emails do exist and that there is no way to stop them from being released.

Not, it's a Huma Weiner situation. A Humaweiner.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

It's the Weiner investigation - exposing himself and chatting to the minor on-line.

The evidence in question was found on one of 4 devices that were evidence in the above case. Huma Abedin used at least one or more of the devices for email.

I read that too.

I said this many months ago..... They didn't charge Hillary because they would have had to have charged everybody who sent her emails.

Now they have her with just her, Huma and Sausage Boy. This might actually have legs if they can keep the charges confined to Huma and Hillary.

link   

In my view, CYA stashes are likely never about saving face, but rather about protecting one's self from civil liability or criminal prosecution. Start asking around to see how many people you know who keep or kept such files.

As far as this going higher....I don't discount that. I'm merely describing the likely mechanic that pressed Comey to such extraordinary action.

edit on 28-10-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Don't feel bad. It's hard to catch up with 66 pages all at once, so its easy to get behind.
I just know that I am going to wake up tomorrow to another 100 pages and I'll be all behind on what has been revealed.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
All in all, I still have some faint hope that justice will somehow prevail, even at the bottom of the 9th.

I wonder if ole Sausage Boy had something to do with this intentionally. Maybe he decided to take a couple of people down the drain with him.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Interesting theory.

Since Huma was divorcing him, its a possibility that he was angry and spilled information on her in exchange for a lighter sentence himself. Maybe he told law enforcement about some laptop in the back of a closet someplace that his wife used and they might find interesting.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Or as the Bene Gesserit say, "rot at the core spreads outward."

And the Clintons have been rotten at the core since way back in the Arkansas days.

They corrupted the White House travel agency!

Who the hell does that?!

They need the Gom Jabbar!

edit on 10 28 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Interesting theory.

Since Huma was divorcing him, its a possibility that he was angry and spilled information on her in exchange for a lighter sentence himself. Maybe he told law enforcement about some laptop in the back of a closet someplace that his wife used and they might find interesting.

I think you give Weiner (aka Carlos Danger) too much credit.

The only reason the FBI were looking into these devices was to investigate him being a pervert texting with (what he KNEW was) an underage girl.

The fact that his wife was Hillary's right-hand-woman was, in a strange way, coincidence.

To me, that is what makes this whole thing so fascinating. Anthony Wiener being a sicko pervert turned into something that probably wont.... but COULD cause Hillary the White House.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I need more Tinfoil!

Time Travel takes a lot out of a person.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Did Weiner already get off with an unconditional discharge?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Interesting theory.

My problem with that is that its fairly well known that gov't agencies have the technology to capture all email traffic the minute its sent. They wouldn't have needed her laptop to get those emails they likely had them all along.

The angle that I see that makes some sense for me, is that this could be a CYA situation for the FBI. Perhaps they might have discovered that someone might have some of that information out there that could either expose some of their not kosher doings or has threatened to release the information.

Interesting none the less.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Did Weiner already get off with an unconditional discharge?

Oh, it was conditional alright. He had a "hand" on it.

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join