It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

But it's totally no big deal because they aren't "hillarys" but have to do with her investigation. Huh?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
So the info came from the investigation of Anthony Weiner
That is a interesting link in the chain, ahh how the internet has burned the donkeys behind! Not a good day to be Hilary is it?

link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

Or the money laundering through the Virginia politician?
edit on 28-10-2016 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
link   
WOW.. FNC just reported that the new emails were from Anthony Weiners phone...

link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: jhn7537

a reply to: Annee

I also believe it's very reckless (worse than childish) to vote a person into office as corrupted as Hillary, with the track record she has....

Prove something then.

Lol, really? We now know which pill you ate when you met with Morpheus....

I've been on the boards in various chat/forums since 1999.

Went through this with the Bush's. There used to be a site called "Bush Bones".

Nothing came of that either.

Prove something.

Nothing better than a stubborn 70 year old lady just repeating "prove something" over and over again... There is proof little lady, if you'd just open your darn eyes... Its called a cover-up, these things do happen, and you are in fact on a conspiracy site, so I assume you somewhat believe in them, right?

As opposed to: Tried, Convicted, etc - - - - from gossip and hyperbole

What personal connections and insight do you have to Hillary's "mis-doings"

I know I don't have any.

Every response of yours legitimately has me face palming myself in disbelief.... For starters, I have experience with the handling of classified information and I know if I did 1/10000th of what Hillary did, I'd be in jail this second, but what insight do I have.... I suppose I should just listen to CNN or go to HillaryClinton.com for my "fact checking", if you're this stubbornly defending her and her obvious crimes, then its not even worth having a discussion with you.. You're right, being 70 you've lived and seen a lot, but its apparent along the way you lost touch with reality in today's world... There is no defending HRC, if you do so, you're either showing your ignorance of her wrong-doings or you're showing the world you don't care about the blatant crimes she's committed; and will likely continue to commit..

But, I did not ask you what you did.

I asked if you have personal connections or insight to Hillary's misdoings

I am not out of touch. IMO - high level international politics is hard core, cut throat, you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

We, the public, have zero clue what goes on and how "dark" it goes. I don't live in Fantasyland.

I want the toughest player in the ring that knows the score and won't back down.

That sure isn't Trump.

You know a Hillary win means a war with Russia is VERY likely, right? If you want a better world for your 8 year old grandchild, then think about that... Which candidate is trying to help relations with Russia and which one is leading us further into Cold War 2.0? Hillary isn't tough on anyone, she's soft on wall street, she's soft on the Saudi's, she literally will do or say anything in that moment for the person she's speaking to. I've never seen someone flip/flop on major platform topics more than her. Not to mention she has around 30 years in government, which i would say having your hand in the $20 trillion in debt we face as a country... She has very little positives on her record, but a crap load of black eyes... I'm still trying to understand what she did well when she was Secretary of State....
edit on 28-10-2016 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

So it's related to Huma then

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Did anyone see any minorities in the Hillary crowd today ?

Hmmm.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

link   

originally posted by: kuga1123
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the following:

1) The rumor that on 11/1 the remaining 33k emails would be turned over. Anonymous video I think?
2) The brief snippet of story a day or two ago that revealed that there have been ZERO emails from HRC to Podesta in the email dumps. The brief story I read (drudge or foxnews maybe?) said that they could be intentionally withheld
3) The obvious and notable absense of Assange just prior to all of this.
4) The missing thumb drive
5) the missing laptop

The spam emails have been mentioned, but it stands to reason they may go back and re-explore her not turning those intentionally deleted emails over if the podesta emails contain coded spam emails. There's more to add here than just these, but I thought it important to bring these back up. I usually don't post. But 12 pages in without mention of these called for a small intervention. And what the heck is going on with Mook's twitter?! I'll return back to my chair and popcorn. Carry on.

I agree 100% with your observations. These issues have been festering for the last few weeks and we all know what happens to sores that go unattended

link   

WASHINGTON ― The FBI announced on Friday that it is reviewing more emails related to Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s handling of sensitive government information.

SOURCE

Event though its still October for three days this act may be a November surprise!

Beyond all the hoopla this is a major event in terms of Comey disturbing Hillary’s election.

What would possess Comey to do this at this time?

Conspiracy theorist Webster Tarpley always said there was a group of powerful government insiders who wants Trump elected.

Is this very late and apparently political motivating act a manifestation of that inside group

One things for sure Comey better hope Hillary loss now since she will definitely can him if she gets elected.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

In a letter to members of Congress, FBI Director James Comey said the agency, “in connection to an unrelated case” had learned of email that “appear to be pertinent to the investigation.” Comey said the FBI “cannot yet assess” whether the material “may be significant” and that he “cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work.”

edit on 28-10-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Hillary Clinton is under CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION!!!!

Correction:
Hillary Clinton is under CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION AGAIN !!!!

Her damage control has always been to lie and say she has never been under criminal investigation.

Only her delusional followers were the ones that thought the FBI stood for Federal Bureau of Inquiry.

Now 11 days before the election, she is. Clinton is done, over, kapoot, toast. Get ready for a Trump landslide, guaranteed.

We can only hope, but I believe this will only prove how corrupt and blatant the system is. Hopefully people will wake up to the rampant manipulation and corruption within our gov't once she steals this election as a manufactured candidate.

edit on 491031America/ChicagoFri, 28 Oct 2016 14:49:17 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Did anyone see any minorities in the Hillary crowd today ?

Hmmm.

yup.. there were a few Democrats there.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

i can hear her now, done in by a Weiner. time for a winne roast.

edit on 28-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

link   
Either way, this campaign can't be fun for her win or lose. That side of it has to suck for her. This wont be a pretty nomination by any means assuming she wins and this will dog her entire presidency.

link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn
Anthony Weiner's phone. They said they weren't sent by Hillary so it must have been Huma sending classified info.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Cheryl Mills Laptop -

" The FBI sought the laptop as part of its investigation, but it’s whereabouts remain unknown, the bureau said: The last time the laptop was seen was when it was put in the mail. "

That is just Beyond Belief . Why would the F.B.I. Transport Sensitive National Security Information contained on a Laptop Computer Labeled as Evidence in a Criminal Investigation through the U.S. Mail that just Happened to be " LOST " in Transit ? GTFOOH .

Not Related .

edit on 28-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
So the info came from the investigation of Anthony Weiner
That is a interesting link in the chain, ahh how the internet has burned the donkeys behind! Not a good day to be Hilary is it?

Anthony Weiner was married, until recently, to Huma Abedin.

link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

Weiner just went from Zero to Hero in an instant.
He will be known as the loose end that brought down Hillary instead of just social medias most infamous selfie pervert.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I’ll take bets 10 to 1 that a new Trump sexual scandal will come up before the election

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
What is the unrelated case that Comey cites in his letter? That is the real question... and how does Hillary tie into it. Who else are they investigating? It has to be someone big.

Fox news says from Anthony Weiner investigation.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join