It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Xcathdra

I doubt that, considering how hard he's campaigning for her...

The 2 cant stand each other. He is campaigning for her to protect whats left of his legacy. You get a republican in office and if they hold congress everything he has done in the last 8 years will be dismantled.

Better to throw her under the bus than get dragged down with her.

Maybe he's been a gambling man so far. But not late to fold his hand with the witch

He is on his way out with a get out of jail free card. Why defend Clinton and get dragged into her mess?

Cut the cord, pardon yourself, make some popcorn and watch your political arch enemy fall from the sky like blue ice from a plane.
edit on 28-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: Annee

Don't worry, I forgive you for not knowing what you're doing by supporting a lying, corrupted, murderous criminal.

It's the age

I realize you are a hard core die hard Trump supporter.

You defend him 100% - - no matter what.

Feel free to prove your Hillary accusations.

Asking for proof on this matter is like me asking for proof that water is wet, or the sky is blue, it just is!

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Where did comey say that?

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Don't worry, I forgive you for not knowing what you're doing by supporting a lying, corrupted, murderous criminal.

It's the age

I realize you are a hard core die hard Trump supporter.

You defend him 100% - - no matter what.

Feel free to prove your Hillary accusations.

And as a diehard globalist/Hillary supporter you are different how?

Hillary is in the default position of the Globalist direction I want to go.

Why in heaven do you want globalization? You're 70, you've been around long enough not to fall into the same traps. Or have you just forgotten everything you know? Globalization is only a one-way street. For the Corporations. It's going to be a corporate world. Do you think globalization will allow you or me to just pick up and go anywhere we want? Can I just decide to purchase some land in Rome? Perhaps go vote in another country? What freedoms will you or I have with another ism?

You can be damn sure globalization will not allow us to move freely in a borderless world. There is no quid pro quo.

I'm guessing that you're American?

It's actually very easy for most first world citizens to travel and work freely between other first world countries.

The US just has a ridiculous immigration system and citizenship instead of residency based taxation system that makes doing that very hard. It also makes international investments borderline impossible for Americans.

One example is that almost every first world and second world country allows citizens under 30 to travel and work freely on tourist holiday visas for 1-2 years no questions asked, all reciprocally. Who's the only country not included in those arrangements? America, because working out the legal framework with our immigration and outdated tax codes would be super hard.

So, most Americans believe that the world is closed off to most people just because it's closed off to them.
edit on 10/28/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

No her numbers are still gaining. Since when is Ga or TX even on the horizon for democrats.
It's still going to be a landslide.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

WHY do you LIVE here where we treasure HERE ?
THERE ?
No ,some of THERE is VERY ugly YOU may have missed a few things .
THEY can come HERE and be US but WE will NOT be THEM under penalty of DEATH.
YOU can be them and act like them but WE will stay US and trying to elect another criminal won't DO at all.
You're being RUDE and BOORISH.
edit on 28-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Nope. Your beloved Liberal/Dem TV station CNN said otherwise just two nights ago. Shes only up 4% Nationally according to your beloved CNN station. That was two nights ago.

link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

I also believe it's very reckless (worse than childish) to vote a person into office as corrupted as Hillary, with the track record she has....

Prove something then.

Lol, really? We now know which pill you ate when you met with Morpheus....

I've been on the boards in various chat/forums since 1999.

Went through this with the Bush's. There used to be a site called "Bush Bones".

Nothing came of that either.

Prove something.

Nothing better than a stubborn 70 year old lady just repeating "prove something" over and over again... There is proof little lady, if you'd just open your darn eyes... Its called a cover-up, these things do happen, and you are in fact on a conspiracy site, so I assume you somewhat believe in them, right?

As opposed to: Tried, Convicted, etc - - - - from gossip and hyperbole

What personal connections and insight do you have to Hillary's "mis-doings"

I know I don't have any.

Every response of yours legitimately has me face palming myself in disbelief.... For starters, I have experience with the handling of classified information and I know if I did 1/10000th of what Hillary did, I'd be in jail this second, but what insight do I have.... I suppose I should just listen to CNN or go to HillaryClinton.com for my "fact checking", if you're this stubbornly defending her and her obvious crimes, then its not even worth having a discussion with you.. You're right, being 70 you've lived and seen a lot, but its apparent along the way you lost touch with reality in today's world... There is no defending HRC, if you do so, you're either showing your ignorance of her wrong-doings or you're showing the world you don't care about the blatant crimes she's committed; and will likely continue to commit..

But, I did not ask you what you did.

I asked if you have personal connections or insight to Hillary's misdoings

I am not out of touch. IMO - high level international politics is hard core, cut throat, you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

We, the public, have zero clue what goes on and how "dark" it goes. I don't live in Fantasyland.

I want the toughest player in the ring that knows the score and won't back down.

That sure isn't Trump.

link   
a reply to: avgguy

Additional info on tv now.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Not her emails. Catch up.
Info from another unrelated case.
Don't get all excited.

No its her emails. The new information was gleaned from an unrelated investigation. Since all of Clintons people have immunity this deals with Clinton herself. Otherwise they would not need to reopen her investigation.

With that said its also possible they have information that shows someone with immunity was lying. If thats the case, and the lie occurred after receiving immunity, then immunity no longer applies and that person can be prosecuted for everything else they got immunity from.

If that is whats occurring then it also places Clinton into legal jeopardy. Especially if they cut a deal and start implicating others, like Clinton.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Let's not put the cart before the horse.

+5 more 
link   

It's just plain stupid we don't work together as a species, and protect Earth, and find a way to get off of it.

Stupid is taking a corrupt gov't and making it bigger and expecting good things to happen.

My problem with political cheerleader democrats is that usually their hearts are in the right place, Its their grey matter that I'm not so sure about being in the right place?

edit on 321031America/ChicagoFri, 28 Oct 2016 14:32:55 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
link   
Hillary Clinton is under CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION!!!!

Soak that in for a moment.

Her damage control has always been to lie and say she has never been under criminal investigation.

Now 11 days before the election, she is.

Clinton is done, over, kapoot, toast.

Get ready for a Trump landslide, guaranteed.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: mobiusmale

NBC is saying that the FBI found a "device" that may have classified material on it that links clinton to an unnamed investigation.

I wonder if its Kim Dotcoms thumb drive? Maybe he really did give her a bday gift.

link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

WHY do you LIVE here where we treasure HERE ?
THERE ?
No some of THERE is VERY ugly YOU may have missed a few things .
THEY can come HERE and be US but WE will NOT be THEM under penalty of DEATH.
YOU can be them and act like them but WE will stay US and trying to elect another criminal won't DO at all.
You're being RUDE and BOORISH.

Well you know we rarely, if ever, agree.

I read a lot. I am not ignorant to what you are saying. We just see things differently.

Gotta do real life stuff now. Later

edit on 28-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

link   

" Clinton Aide Cheryl Mills Got Partial Immunity in Email Investigation "

The Justice Department has granted Cheryl Mills, a former chief of staff for Hillary Clinton, a limited immunity deal in the FBI's investigation into the use of the former secretary of state's private email server, the chairman of the House Oversight Committee said on Friday.

Chafffetz told the Associated Press that Mills allowed the FBI to access her laptop in the agency's now-closed investigation into Clinton's use of the private email server on the condition that findings couldn't be used against her. Two other staffers, John Bentel, then-director of the State Department's Office of Information Resources Management, and Clinton aide Heather Samuelson were also offered limited immunity deals.

www.nbcnews.com...

The " Presently Unknown Government Official " AKA Number One Suspect .

link   
a reply to: TomLawless I know right, he has only been right about EVERYTHING

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

Obama received emails on his Blackberry from her unsecured clinton.com email server. He knew about it. Every email sent to him had to be cleared by security and approved to receive messages.

The talking heads are saying she will have to respond to this new investigation. Of course she won't respond. She will just ignore all this until after the election. Then she'll lie and deny.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Additional info on tv now.

The demise of the Hillary campaign you mean.

Best October Surprise of all time.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join