It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

This - Watching the same set of people freak out now,
pointing fingers at Comey when they loved him in July.

What is so obvious to everyone else, the problem
lies with the lying. conniving Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Everyone else is just a pawn in her game.

link   
Also, if they look into this AGAIN like they are doing and come out with another "nothing to see here, move along" type of thing, its gonna make them look god awful. I don't think they'd face this again if they didn't think there was something to it this time. FBI already took some bad shots from the press and others the last go around. I don't think they'd face that music again if there was "nothing to it".
edit on 28-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Bloodydagger

No her numbers are still gaining. Since when is Ga or TX even on the horizon for democrats.
It's still going to be a landslide.

She won't be taking TX. She does not even visit this state. Think she came once and never came back. But go ahead and believe whatever or whoever is feeding you that information, I'm just telling you right now so you won't be let down as hard.

link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Cheryl Mills Laptop -

" The FBI sought the laptop as part of its investigation, but it’s whereabouts remain unknown, the bureau said: The last time the laptop was seen was when it was put in the mail. "

That is just Beyond Belief . Why would the F.B.I. Transport Sensitive National Security Information contained on a Laptop Computer Labeled as Evidence in a Criminal Investigation through the U.S. Mail that just Happened to be " LOST " in Transit ? GTFOOH .

Maybe they " Found " the Lost Laptop ?

Could be but I like the Weiner angle better, it has more pizazz.

link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: JacKatMtn
Anthony Weiner's phone. They said they weren't sent by Hillary so it must have been Huma sending classified info.

Pretty sure that Weiner wouldn't have had clearance... and remember something about Huma using a joint Yahoo email acct for convenience, that Anthony had access to..

Could that be where some of the potential "classified" material ended up?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I wonder if Huma had classified docs on her husbands phone, or set him up.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
As Bill always said.....

Live by the Weiner....die by the Weiner....

link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
WOW.. FNC just reported that the new emails were from Anthony Weiners phone...

I read where Huma was taking classified documents home.

She is shady

link   
Hey people, I think we're getting carried away. We've got burned already by the FBI, so let's just take it easy, and pray to heavens the most democratic country in the world proves that she is just that

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Either way, this campaign can't be fun for her win or lose. That side of it has to suck for her. This wont be a pretty nomination by any means assuming she wins and this will dog her entire presidency.

Yes, but she deserves it. And much more feces being thrown at her. She's basically used the U.S. government as her toilet her whole career.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

a reply to: Bloodydagger

No her numbers are still gaining. Since when is Ga or TX even on the horizon for democrats.
It's still going to be a landslide.

She won't be taking TX. She does not even visit this state. Think she came once and never came back. But go ahead and believe whatever or whoever is feeding you that information, I'm just telling you right now so you won't be let down as hard.

trump is up in Florida and up 4 in Ohio.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

The F.B.I. is investigating illicit text messages that Mr. Weiner sent to a 15-year-old girl in North Carolina. The bureau told Congress on Friday that it had uncovered new emails related to the Clinton case — one federal official said they numbered in the thousands — potentially reigniting an issue that has weighed on the presidential campaign and offering a lifeline to Donald J. Trump less than two weeks before the election.
www.nytimes.com... -hillary-clinton-email.html?_r=0

emails are coming from huma abedins phone

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Annee

Don't worry, I forgive you for not knowing what you're doing by supporting a lying, corrupted, murderous criminal.

It's the age

I realize you are a hard core die hard Trump supporter.

You defend him 100% - - no matter what.

Feel free to prove your Hillary accusations.

And as a diehard globalist/Hillary supporter you are different how?

Hillary is in the default position of the Globalist direction I want to go.

Why in heaven do you want globalization?

It's the natural progression.

We're on some insignificant rock in the middle of a vast universe.

It's just plain stupid we don't work together as a species, and protect Earth, and find a way to get off of it.

I'm sorry but manufactured ideologies like Cultural Marxism is not an natural progression. Everything about this is forced and has been forced prior to ww1. And like I said, you can not move freely globally and you can't buy land other than from where you are from. There is nothing in it for you or me. If you want to live in a John Lennon song that's your prerogative but remember it's just fantasy. The rest of the world, specifically the 3rd world is NOT READY for "Imagine". I'm like the other poster, face palming with every answer you give. Natural progression? Jesus Christ. Your mentality in this is akin to Nazi Germany.

It's just plain stupid we don't work together as a species, and protect Earth, and find a way to get off of it.

That's a fine goal but it's not going to happen by removing borders so 3rd world countries can move in. You won't make 3rd world countries become 1st world. It will make 1st world become 3rd world. And you're okay with that?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

No it's not reopened. There are some emails that require review to see if they are worth investigating.
Figures the alt right will act like this is some kind of bomb shell.

It's not.

The FBI is probing new emails related to Hillary Clinton, FBI Director James Comey said in a Friday letter to lawmakers. Those new emails were discovered during an FBI investigation in which the devices of former Congressman Anthony Weiner and Clinton aide Huma Abedin were seized, The New York Times reported.

www.cnbc.com...

as much as you keep claiming to know all sorts of things, you don't. But the way you keep fighting that wall is wildly amusing. So thanks for that.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Hey people, I think we're getting carried away. We've got burned already by the FBI, so let's just take it easy, and pray to heavens the most democratic country in the world proves that she is just that

Fair points...

However for the FBI to announce they are reopening a closed investigation says there is something there.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Let me see if I have this straight. hillary has the AG and the FBI in her hip pocket. The polls, even some of the fake ones, are starting to show Trump ahead. Out of nowhere, new emails are found (which shoots another hole in the hillary claim that everything has been turned over to the FBI) and the investigation is re-opened....a week before the election...

Can a person under FBI investigation run for office? Can a person with charges filed against them run for office? What happens if she is no longer a viable candidate? Do the democrats bump kaine up or get another candidate in there as fast as they can?

This is the one that scares me: can the democrats say they have no candidate and postpone the election, leaving obama in office?

If kaine is suitable to replace hillary in the event of her not being able to fulfill her duties, can the democrats say he is not a suitable candidate? If so, how can they have him first in line on the chain of succession?

Does anyone know the legality of postponing an election?

I see black flag all over this...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
I wonder if Huma had classified docs on her husbands phone, or set him up.

Why would she set herself up? He doesn't have clearances to this kind of classified information.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Yes - an investigation is just that and people have a presumption of innocence.

ETA - Interesting... Comey had to send the committees a letter for reopening the investigation as the announcement would contradict his testimony to Congress.
edit on 28-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

We all know there's something there, the question is, do the US institutions have the power and freedom to act against one of the most powerful US political elite family?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

We all know there's something there, the question is, do the US institutions have the power and freedom to act against one of the most powerful US political elite family?

Depends to be honest... How many Democrats (elected / unelected) will jeopardize their careers to continue to support her given everything thats going on?

ultimately its up to the American people to hold government accountable.

ETA - investigation info

If a person is granted immunity in exchange for information that person cant be prosecuted (in general depending on immunity type). IF the same information is located via investigation from a different source the person granted immunity can still be charged.
edit on 28-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join