It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

His statement echoes some of the pro-Clinton posters of ATS and may be Him as a member posting . imo

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Something from Anthony Weiner.e mail showed up on his device.
They just need to make sure they're not classified.
Maybe a shared device with Huma.

If there was no classified info then they would not be reopening the investigation.

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Nikola014
Hey people, I think we're getting carried away. We've got burned already by the FBI, so let's just take it easy, and pray to heavens the most democratic country in the world proves that she is just that

Fair points...

However for the FBI to announce they are reopening a closed investigation says there is something there.

Yeah well, there's this defense.

Most likely nothing. They felt they needed to release this info now under a preponderance of caution so they are not accused
Of withholding anything for politicl purposes.
Comey also said he doesn't know if there is any connection to Clinton. He said there is no evidence that anyone withheld any information .

Which, we all know it's bulls***. It could in fact be a spin, to make Hillary look stronger in the email scandal.

Which no matter what happens here, anyone else under this investigation would at the least would lose security clearance and fired on the spot.

link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

I agree. They should.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Podesta -

Clinton campaign says "FBI should immediately provide the American public with more information."

Roaring LOL

They want the FBI to release info for an ongoing investigation.

Lame-Blame game.

They did the same with her emails... they wanted them to be released.... knowing damn well they couldn't be released.

link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

Podesta -

Clinton campaign says "FBI should immediately provide the American public with more information."

It is VERY interesting that they have been kept in the dark about this, Unless their lying, But if they really have no idea what is being investigated this time that is telling in itself...

In practice I dont usually inform subjects of an investigation until im ready to question them and we go from there. Letting a person know allows them time to circle the wagons and for witnesses and evidence to disappear.

As the FBI demonstrated during their investigation.
edit on 28-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

So, Huma is going to be the fall guy, huh?

Bet she didn't think she'd get thrown under the bus after looking after the Hillary puppet for all these years.

Of course, you all know that Hillary knew nothing about what Huma was up to and never intended for any spillage of classified information from any of her staff.

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Okay CNN.

Thanks for the clarification, now let us have a serious discussion that's based on actual evidence and not a PR statement by the mainstream media

+1 more 
link   
How wonderful!

What a delicious irony it would be if Hillary was finally brought down because of the investigation into her very good friend and sex pest Anthony Weiner.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
FBI source -

There is a high threshold in order to reopen an investigation.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Let me see if I have this straight. hillary has the AG and the FBI in her hip pocket. The polls, even some of the fake ones, are starting to show Trump ahead. Out of nowhere, new emails are found (which shoots another hole in the hillary claim that everything has been turned over to the FBI) and the investigation is re-opened....a week before the election...

Can a person under FBI investigation run for office? Can a person with charges filed against them run for office? What happens if she is no longer a viable candidate? Do the democrats bump kaine up or get another candidate in there as fast as they can?

This is the one that scares me: can the democrats say they have no candidate and postpone the election, leaving obama in office?

If kaine is suitable to replace hillary in the event of her not being able to fulfill her duties, can the democrats say he is not a suitable candidate? If so, how can they have him first in line on the chain of succession?

Does anyone know the legality of postponing an election?

I see black flag all over this...

My first thoughts exactly. I wonder if this is just a political move because it actually looks like Trump has a chance and Comey is trying to play both sides of the fence.

"See, I was going to bust her all along Mr. Trump."

Or, if Hillary wins, "There's nothing to see here, again."

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You should know republicans are demanding the same thing. Trump especially.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

What does that mean?

English is hard

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

And yet she's neck and neck.

Thats likely because she went by her motto in regards to the Palestinian election.

“And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.” --Hillary Clinton

Kind of how she manipulated with the MSM and DNC to beat Bernie Sanders.

link   
HRC is done - she should step down.

link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Strange quirks indeed. I find it quite unsettling that a convicted felon could hold the office of President, but not vote for it...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Comey has thrown a Molotov cocktail into the election

I know somebody else has said this:

Hillary is going to have a Weiner roast

edit on 28-10-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

link   
Poor Jake Tapper looks ready to cry on CNN.

I go outside to split some wood and when I come back in, Christmas has arrived early!

And Huma and Weiner are to blame for the # up.

I might have to change my avatar to reflect my sudden change of mood!

link   

a reply to: xuenchen

You should know republicans are demanding the same thing. Trump especially.

The Republicans are playing the Democrats like fiddles.

And they're falling for it.

+7 more 
link   
Breaking : Clinton campaign to issue statement that Putin did it and Weiner is a Russian spy working for Trump.

Weiners pictures of his weiner were actually a coded message and the underage girl they were sent to was a Russian spy that Trump had procured from Epstein.
edit on 28/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join