It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Still say it's Huma.

Everything continues to point to that.

The plot is thickening nicely though, isn't it?

Who says there are never any developments in news cycles "on the weekend"?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Harry Reid....

FBI Obtains Warrant for Newly Discovered Emails in Clinton Probe — as Reid Accuses Comey of Hatch Act Violation

www.nbcnews.com...

IE damage control...

and Happy B-day IAMTAT.

Gettin' happier by the hour

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Still say it's Huma.

My feeling also. I bet it was more then a CYA only too.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Still say it's Huma.

13 pages of you in this thread. I don't suppose you're trying to steer this discussion by chance.

Huma's the default fallguy .....real shocker there.

But it's best to hang her and not look any further. Right? *Wink*

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Yahoo is refusing to cooperate -

Yahoo holds key to FBI probe of Hillary-Huma emails - Weiner's wife could have realized she was obtaining additional level of secrecy

NEW YORK – Yahoo.com holds the key to determining just how severely Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton may have violated national-security laws with emails that Huma forwarded to herself at [email protected], which ended up on a laptop owned by her husband, former Congressman Anthony Weiner.

The FBI has the legal authority to force Yahoo to disclose whether IPs belonging to third parties, including foreign third parties, had access to read in real time – and in non-redacted form – emails that Abedin forwarded to [email protected] that ended up on Wiener’s laptop.

On Aug. 29, WND reported two-thirds of Abedin’s released emails were forwarded to personal addresses she controlled.

Yahoo refuses to cooperate

In August, WND realized that anyone with Abedin’s Yahoo email account username and password could have accessed [email protected] to read in real time – and in a non-redacted form – all State Department emails, including those with classified information that Abedin forwarded to herself.

As WND reported Sept. 6, several of the emails Abedin forwarded to her account at [email protected] were found to contain such highly sensitive material that the State Department redacted 100 percent of the content pages, marking many pages with a bold stamp reading “PAGE DENIED.”

Read more at www.wnd.com...

click link for article

ETA -

NEW: Sen. Reid (D-NV) sends letter to FBI Dir. Comey over "disturbing" actions regarding Clinton probe, says he "may have broken the law"

edit on 30-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Still say it's Huma.

If Hilary sent classified emails to Humas personal account on her own insecure server..well..good luck trying to spin that one haha

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Waiting for the terrorist talk to arrive about this Yahoo account and the MidEast issues.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: ColaTesla

It just broke on the 6PM est Fox news show, by Catherine Herridge... there should be a YT or a corroborating report on Fox news website a bit later...

Adding to what JackKatMtn stated, I just replayed what C Herridge said and it was "positive hits on both state.gov addresses and Clintons emails" but also adding " the number is astonishing" .

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Still say it's Huma.

13 pages of you in this thread. I don't suppose you're trying to steer this discussion by chance.

Huma's the default fallguy .....real shocker there.

But it's best to hang her and not look any further. Right? *Wink*

13 pages of me? You counted??? LOL, gwarsh.

The emails that are "in question" are on a device owned by Huma's husband. The emails, I don't think I'm exaggerating, thus far have been determined to be related to her use of the Clinton server (and apparently possibly an official email account).

Do you really think that my meanderings here (I've changed my mind about three times since the thread started) is part of some connection I have to ... something? What "CTR"?

God that stupidity is getting old.

Huma seems the most likely target of the new investigation. I'm not the only one pointing that out.

Truly, you are barking up not only the wrong tree, but you're in the wrong forest ... completely.

link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Waiting for the terrorist talk to arrive about this Yahoo account and the MidEast issues.

So you bring it up? Guess your wait is over.

link   

I'm waiting for a grand jury as is pretty standard given the accusations. Maybe we'll both get lucky.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Wondering if HA was scamming HC and running her own information business also. Probably figured she would also get in the action also.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

Still say it's Huma.

If Hilary sent classified emails to Humas personal account on her own insecure server..well..good luck trying to spin that one haha

There are several classified emails that Clinton has been shown to be involved in on the email server... already.

Do you really think that's the "bombshell" here?

LOL.

Maybe so.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So you bring it up? Guess your wait is over.

haha. Guess so. I really meant the government people via the talking news heads.

edit:

Which Congress person will be the first...
edit on 10/30/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

Still say it's Huma.

There are several classified emails that Clinton has been shown to be involved in on the email server... already.

Do you really think that's the "bombshell" here?

LOL.

Maybe so.

People have gone to jail for less.

No, I think that's the tip of the illegal activity they are about to uncover.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Wondering if HA was scamming HC and running her own information business also. Probably figured she would also get in the action also.

I was just thinking that same thing. Going further into the conspiracy realm its been argued she has ties to terrorist groups. Maybe she is in fact a spy. Or she took the info to blackmail clinton later or to protect herself should she be targeted for a car accident.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
CNN is saying Huma didn't know that there were HRC emails on her husbands computer.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
CNN is saying Huma didn't know that there were HRC emails on her husbands computer.

She learned from her boss on that line, didn't she?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Very odd day. So Weiner and Abedin are both reported as cooperating with the FBI... hmmmm. Then someone in the FBI decides a warrant must be had in spite of their cooperation... all a part of dotting the I's and crossing the T's.

Harry Reid decides to throw a fire bomb at Director Comey by accusing him of violating the Hatch Act ...

If I were the FBI, I would read that as a declaration of war and I would immediately take out the skeleton key and unlock Harry Reid's well guarded closet....

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join