It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate He is the New York offices investigation. Totally separate.

Yes, totally separate.

And yeah, not really buying there is a Grand Jury being convened
for Hillary emails, just thought I would toss it out there.

But...one never knows...650,000 emails,
seems bound to turn up something ...

Interesting to see the date range...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Rosinitiate He is the New York offices investigation. Totally separate.

Yes, totally separate.

And yeah, not really buying there is a Grand Jury being convened
for Hillary emails, just thought I would toss it out there.

But...one never knows...650,000 emails,
seems bound to turn up something ...

Interesting to see the date range...

If the FBI has had these 650,000 for the last four weeks (as has been stated in some reports), it is entirely possible that a Grand Jury is in process or has already been impaneled.

I think Director Comey's behaviour has been strange, but I think he would have had his ducks lined up in a row before his recent letter to Congressional heads.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I bring my mom to visit my dad in the hospital and all hell breaks loose.

I am wondering if there are any bobama emails in the wiener laptop?

Trying to get caught up...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Here is an interesting video since you mention HA being a spy. After all the memo found by the MB does say they will destroy from the inside. Kinda makes one wonder, yes?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Hope your father is recovering.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

The DOJ would have to request a Grand Jury. The FBI cant do it on their own.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti

If the FBI has had these 650,000 for the last four weeks (as has been stated in some reports), it is entirely possible that a Grand Jury is in process or has already been impaneled.

I think Director Comey's behaviour has been strange, but I think he would have had his ducks lined up in a row before his recent letter to Congressional heads.

Agreed, there is a possibility. If he is smart, he would press for it.

I don't think Comey is planning on effing himself twice.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

650,000 emails will take weeks.

Huma doesn't know how the emails got on this computer.

FBI seniors seething from Comey's non-investigation.

Using the Weiner investigation to reopen Clinton investigation.

Word from former Director is the New York office isn't controlled by DC's office and would leak potentially worse than if he hadn't sent the letter. He's covering his ass. He bet on Clinton and lost.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Hope your Dad is doing better, J&C.

I wouldn't be surprised if a few O-bombs show up.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
As an aside more than 18 million people have already cast early ballots. more than 200 million people are registered to vote - a record.

If you already voted check the laws in your state. Many states allow a person to change their vote if they voted early.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The DOJ would have to request a Grand Jury. The FBI cant do it on their own.

You are absolutely right ... and that makes me lean toward the idea that Obama/Lynch have been more involved in all of this than advertised.

Although Michelle Obama has been out campaigning with HRC, the stories are long of bad blood between Obama and Clinton(s). Pure speculation: what if the Lynch/WJC meeting on the tarmac was not at all friendly, and WJC directly threatened the President and Lynch if they did not force an exoneration from Comey.

Comey's presentation actually shows signs of being given under duress. He completely itemised all of the findings of Hillary Clinton's guilt and then gave a non-sequituur conclusion of "no intent" to engage in criminal activity.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Laptop in FBI's Weiner sexting case had 'state.gov,' Clinton-related emails, source says

The source said an analysis of the metadata on Weiner’s computer has turned up “positive hits for state.gov and HRC emails,” which led Comey to revisit the FBI investigation into Clinton using a private email server system while secretary of state. A second law enforcement source confirmed the account.
Investigators did not need to physically read the emails because the metadata identified the state.gov and Clinton accounts on the laptop device.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti
Very odd day. So Weiner and Abedin are both reported as cooperating with the FBI... hmmmm. Then someone in the FBI decides a warrant must be had in spite of their cooperation... all a part of dotting the I's and crossing the T's.

Harry Reid decides to throw a fire bomb at Director Comey by accusing him of violating the Hatch Act ...

If I were the FBI, I would read that as a declaration of war and I would immediately take out the skeleton key and unlock Harry Reid's well guarded closet....

Guess they do have short term memories because on the eve of the 1992 election (Bush Sr., Perot, and WJC) was stained with the same thing when they re-indicted Casper Weinberger. I sure didn't hear them screaming from the rooftops about Hatch Act violations then.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Its possible... I know a lawsuit has been filed to force the FBI to turn over any and all records related to that tarmac meeting between Bill and Lynch. The original FOIA request was ignored.

There are a few possibilities...

* - There are no records and the meeting is what it is, 2 people talking.

* - There are records and a coverup is preventing the release.

* - Law Enforcement investigations are one of the exemptions to a FOIA request (federal). If that incident is part of an investigation the FOIA request can be denied.

As for Comey and duress.. I thinks its possible.. It was pointed out earlier that Lynch went on the record stating she removed herself from that investigation, leaving it To Comey and the FBI. That would preclude her from interfering in what the FBI is doing without it looking political with a side of coverup.

I think Obama and Lynch screwed over Comey and are now reaping the fruits of their choice.
edit on 30-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I wonder if someone should initiate a FOIA request from the NSA for audio recording and/or transcripts from Lynch's airplane on the date of the tarmac meeting of Lynch and WJC...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
SPECULATION ALERT!!

One thing I wanted to make clear. As I understand, Mr. Comey was not notified until Thursday of the laptop and its connection to the email investigation. Maybe the people working on the Weiner case kept looking and finding the emails that relate to the State Department before notifying Mr. Comey? Thus, the "grunts" could have done a lot of work before notifying the director of the FBI and forced him to acknowledge the findings. That would allow more of the "ducks" to be a row.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Speculating:
There is a difference between the Director knowing of something (off the record) versus the FBI Director "officially being notified" of the same thing.

650,000 is a serious business, and I find it very difficult to believe that the Director would have been kept completely in the dark although it is entirely possible he was kept in the loop off the record and was only officially notified on the date stated.

edit on 30/10/2016 by Kapriti because: clarity

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Wow, 650,000 emails.

Lol, just got up to find this, went to bed at 10,000!

Until I wake up more, I really don't think Trump needed this scandal anyway.

It's a serious start on draining the washington swamp and flushing out the lifetime swamp dwellers too.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Wow, 650,000 emails.

Lol, just got up to find this, went to bed at 10,000!

Until I wake up more, I really don't think Trump needed this scandal anyway.

It's a serious start on draining the washington swamp and flushing out the lifetime swamp dwellers too.

I loved the spin from the left this morning. They said 3 new emails.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Another source for those of us who don't like FoxNews...

www.wsj.com...

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join