It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Take a break from this morning where the left was still busy defending her and blaming her server from being bad and come back to THIS?!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Democratic commentator on foxnews just announced he wont be voting for Clinton. He said it would create a constitutional crisis with all the mess surrounding her.

Also -

WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 12m12 minutes ago

Leaked email reveals that Bob Creamer, who engineered violence, is 'close to Robby Mook' -- Clinton campaign manager https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/37101#efmAI6AK- …
0 replies 1,490 retweets 1,574 likes

LOL -

MSNBC ‏@MSNBC 2m2 minutes ago

Newly discovered emails unlikely to change decision not to charge Clinton, experts say nbcnews.to...

edit on 30-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I am watching Fox News and I just heard Democratic pundit Doug (I can't remember his last name) say that they are not supporting Hillary Clinton any more and then mentioned Watergate.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Doug Schoen..

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I am watching Fox News and I just heard Democratic pundit Doug (I can't remember his last name) say that they are not supporting Hillary Clinton any more and then mentioned Watergate.

I was just commenting on that. He has been an advocate and ardent supporter of Clinton's. I about did a spit-take when I heard him say that.

Harris Faulkner just pointed that out to Doug that his comment is now trending on twitter.
edit on 30-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Yes!
This is pretty big.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Has anyone interviewed Colin Powell and asked who he intends to vote for now? Would be funny to ask all the people who said that they would vote for Clinton if their vote still goes to Clinton.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: feldercarb
Has anyone interviewed Colin Powell and asked who he intends to vote for now? Would be funny to ask all the people who said that they would vote for Clinton if their vote still goes to Clinton.

Make a great thread!
I'd love to see those responses.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Re: Bob Creamer also is mentioned in those emails over 300 times from what I read on the WikiLeaks twitter today.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Thank you for the well wishes again, they are certainly appreciated!

Rats and sinking ships

As I mentioned in MME's thread, a chain is only as strong as its weakest link.

Find that link and you know where to apply pressure.

Will be interesting to see what the next few days bring in regard to the developments of the weekend's news.

If this does have the capacity to bring down Hillary, I wonder who else she will drag down with her because you just know she ain't taking the fall all by her lonesome...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Xcathdra

Re: Bob Creamer also is mentioned in those emails over 300 times from what I read on the WikiLeaks twitter today.

I wonder at what point Democrats will stop blaming Russia and realize the mess that comes with Clinton.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Rats and sinking ships

Will be interesting to see what the next few days bring in regard to the developments of the weekend's news.

If this does have the capacity to bring down Hillary, I wonder who else she will drag down with her because you just know she ain't taking the fall all by her lonesome...

Clinton's 10-12 point lead is gone.

Trump is up in Fl and Ohio.

Pennsylvania is at risk now for Clinton.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 12m12 minutes ago

Podesta: "I'm definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it." www....__._/podesta-emails/emailid/36082#efmAGSAH- …

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Another development...

The FBI continued to investigate the Clinton Foundation even after Lynch / Obama told them to stop. From a report Catherine Herridge just did.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Rats and sinking ships

Clinton's 10-12 point lead is gone.

Trump is up in Fl and Ohio.

Pennsylvania is at risk now for Clinton.

Since you mentioned it:
It should also be mentioned that those who voted early in Penn. and wish to CHANGE their vote, can nullify and change their early vote by voting again in person on Nov. 8th. Their last ballot will be counted.

Heard this on FOX tonight.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That is big news. Makes me wonder if they know something that we all will know shortly.

Can't put Humpty Dumpty back together again. She will be Trumptyd.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Pollster Doug Schoen is the quintessential “Fox News Democrat.” He loosely identifies himself as a Dem, but as someone who’s actively hostile towards Dems and the party’s agenda, Schoen is really only popular as a personality in GOP media. Fox News gets to tout its “balance” by inviting him on the air — Republicans who hate Democrats are joined by Democrats who hate Democrats.

The Man is a Political Opportunist . When God was Handing Out Integrity in Journalism , Lil Dougey was in the Bathroom taking a Leak .

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Does this mean we don't have to go to war with Russia because of this woman now?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Another development...

The FBI continued to investigate the Clinton Foundation even after Lynch / Obama told them to stop. From a report Catherine Herridge just did.

Catherine Herridge is an excellent journalist of the old school of real journalism. When she makes a report, I pay attention.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti

Another development...

Catherine Herridge is an excellent journalist of the old school of real journalism. When she makes a report, I pay attention.

You do know she is Ex C.I.A. , Right ?

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join