It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Watching Co Co Nut on the Judge now.

Total denial.

She be cryin and drunk, lol!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Apparently, the "no one can touch me virus" spread from Hillary to Huma.

I'd be having panic attacks and sleepless nights if I did something like that, afraid I'd be caught.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
To print the emails...

To not leave an electronic trail when passed off?

As an excuse for having them?

So produce the paper documents, all 130 reams of paper required to print 65K.

edit on 10/30/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I am afraid this election could get very dangerous now...in it's final phase...and a monkey wrench has been thrown into the works.
The real powers behind this election manipulation have too much invested already along with ultimate world control to lose.
Soros says he would spend his entire fortune to elect Clinton...and his fortune is nothing compared to those for whom he works.

The " Good Guys " in Government just Fought Back against the " Bad Guys " in Government . They Forced Comey to Act or Face a Greater Scandal that would destroy his Career . Now we have to see how the " Bad Guys " React to that .........

I don't know about you, but I'm getting so tired of hearing the words 'government' and 'scandal' being used in the same sentence.
Thing HAVE to change. People can't become desensitized and accustomed to scandal and corruption in their government.
This country needs to unite under greater things...and we have those things. America is greatest...when it realizes that it is great because of it's people, it's diversity...and it's freedoms. Our leaders should work for those things...always understanding that 'WE The People' are the personification of those gifts...and they work for US.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

There's a whole lot of breaching going on these days!!

The tables have been turned.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

“Comey’s actions violate, not only long-standing Justice Department policy, the directive of the person that he works under, the attorney general,” the former prosecutor said, referring to Loretta Lynch’s reported disagreement with Comey, “but even more important, the most fundamental rules of fairness and impartiality.”

A vocal supporter of GOP nominee Donald Trump, Pirro said Comey’s decision to announce the investigation so near Election Day reminded her of her own experience while running for New York attorney general in 2006. She called a DOJ investigation into her practices at the time “mean-spirited, and of course, nothing came of it except the adverse publicity cost me at the polls.”

“What was done to me in 2006 was wrong, and what happened to Hillary Clinton was equally wrong,” Pirro said. “Now this nation has already gone through an exhausting and traumatic campaign season. The FBI director should not now be front and center.”

Trump Supporter Jeanine Pirro Defends Hillary Clinton Over FBI Announcement

That title is utterly misleading. Pirro did not defend Hillary one iota. She did press Comey very hard to stop covering his ass and reveal everything before election day. Her point was that Comey broke protocol when Obama and Lynch required him to appear before Congress and give his findings statement on the email scandal and that he has now broken protocol with his follow-up letter to the Congressional committee heads, and so he cannot hide behind protocol now & owes it to the people of the USA to get all of this out in the open before Election Day.
edit on 30/10/2016 by Kapriti because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I am afraid this election could get very dangerous now...in it's final phase...and a monkey wrench has been thrown into the works.
The real powers behind this election manipulation have too much invested already along with ultimate world control to lose.
Soros says he would spend his entire fortune to elect Clinton...and his fortune is nothing compared to those for whom he works.

True - under normal circumstances.

However an uninformed or disengaged electorate is also required for money to have the ultimate control.

Unfortunately for them, that ship has sailed - big time - with this latest mess. [Ruh-Roh]

She's going to jail. Mark my words. Others may too (and should), but she is absolutely going to jail.

And she brought it all on herself....

edit on 10/30/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
Judge Jeanine Pirro is really defending Hillary.

Watch and see, it's shocking what she has to say.

That is no defence of Hillary Clinton. That is the exact opposite of a defence of Hillary Clinton.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The " Good Guys " in Government just Fought Back against the " Bad Guys " in Government . They Forced Comey to Act or Face a Greater Scandal that would destroy his Career . Now we have to see how the " Bad Guys " React to that .........

Along these lines, a very good read.

What if James Comey had kept quiet

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Comey and Lynch should turn this over to impartial Grand Jury. Obama will likely pardon her if she wins the election or not and that will end that. Wanna bet Obama does that?

What if this whole theatre of the mind was done on purpose for Hillary to get pardoned by Obama and end any future look into these matters? Basically, inoculating her from this Scandal? It would ensure this couldn't come back to bite her later during her presidency. I'm not convinced that the FBI suddenly decided to enforce the law on Hillary.
edit on 30-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Hillary bleachbit my post and put this in its place

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Meanwhile Trump just finished another packed rally in Albuquerque NM... over 42K watching on the YT feed I was watching and over 100k on the FB feed ...

Two events tomorrow... in Michigan.... Grand Rapids, and Warren....

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

What if this whole theatre of the mind was done on purpose for Hillary to get pardoned by Obama and end any future look into these matters? Basically, inoculating her from this Scandal?

Except that would only work if she wins the election.

I *highly* doubt that she will now after this mess.

Sha-na-na-na, sha-na-na-na, hey, hey, hey....goodbye.

But hey, orange is the new black - right?

edit on 10/30/2016 by Riffrafter because: too many heys - lol

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

George Soros boasted in public that Trump would win the popular vote, but Hillary has the electoral college votes to win. Does he know something we don't? That the electoral votes are already bought and paid for, for Hillary to win!? According to Soros, the fix is in. So this Comey thing I think is just so Obama can pardon her and end the evidence chase on her for this scandal.

edit on 30-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: George Soros asked me to.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I have no doubt that a FIX is in place... whether or not the folks can overwhelm the steal with numbers remains to be seen...

Going to be a wild week.....

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

My thoughts on people who say "Hillary will win" it is a
strategy to brainwash others.

They keep saying it, they say she won already; she
will win no matter what; it is all to keep people from
voting...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

One can hope that the system could be overwhelmed, but I think they have many people with Psychology and Legal degrees crafting ways to skirt laws and scandals. I think the Comey thing is just theatre of the mind and Obama will pardon Hillary whether she wins or not.

I remember that Obama's 2nd election was called at 10pm my time, even though I now my precinct hadn't even been able to count the votes due to machine issues. Issues that were reported in many places. Still the election for Obama was called early, and i expect it will be called early for Hillary too. Enough time for her to come on TV before folks go to bed in the USA.

Hillary will usher in the Banana Repulic to the USSA.

Just enjoy the freedom here for a while longer until Hillarys censorship kicks in.
edit on 30-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Obama pardoned me

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Of course Obama would pardon Hillary.
The real question should be (To Hillary NOW): Will Hillary pardon herself?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Lynch is not going to do anything out of step with Obama,
so unless it is Obama's plan to sack HRC, she would not
seek a Grand Jury.

Comey; hard to say he did not have to do this now,
and is facing intense criticism from Democrats, heck
even Republicans. A former Bush lawyer has just filed
an ethics complaint against him.

Not saying I trust him entirely...but at least he
did what he did, I don't see how it helped Clinton?

The way it was, she was not going to need a pardon,
unless the House Committee could bring her up on Perjury.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Perhaps true, the swamp is full... it needs draining...

The draining will affect both sides of the aisle, all branches of FED gov't, the sooner the better...

Time is running out...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Don't forget about those Soros controlled voting machines in 16 states...

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join