It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
It's being reported the files on the computer were under the title "Life Insurance", if this is true that means somebody was in fear of Clinton.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I am afraid this election could get very dangerous now...in it's final phase...and a monkey wrench has been thrown into the works.
The real powers behind this election manipulation have too much invested already along with ultimate world control to lose.
Soros says he would spend his entire fortune to elect Clinton...and his fortune is nothing compared to those for whom he works.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Not to mention a lot of people are not trusting the electronic ballots now that we are seeing a spike in flipped votes. I see more and more people telling others to use a paper ballot.

Interestingly enough this election may also go down in the history books as the most expensive (Clitons campaign) and the least expensive (Ytump campaign) in recent history.
edit on 30-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
It's being reported the files on the computer were under the title "Life Insurance", if this is true that means somebody was in fear of Clinton.

Of true and if there were 650k emails then yes...I would say it's safe to assume some major fear. The entire story when looked at from from 10k feet actually appears to be more of a political hit job, possibly from Obama....just a thought.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Some other tidbits you may have missed

Huma claims she doesn't know how emails ended up on her home laptop
FBI NY office had these emails since they seized Weiner's devices and gave to fbi
Weiner gave permission to fbi to access the emails on devices
FBI just obtained warrant they were waiting on to search them
Harry Reid says Comey broke the rules and some call for his resignation for letter he sent to Congress
Emails went from being 10,000 to 650,000
State.gov and clinton emails are on the laptop (sources)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Doug Schoen Pulls Support For Clinton

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: IAMTAT

Not to mention a lot of people are not trusting the electronic ballots now that we are seeing a spike in flipped votes. I see more and more people telling others to use a paper ballot.

Interestingly enough this election may also go down in the history books as the most expensive (Clitons campaign) and the least expensive (Ytump campaign) in recent history.

It sure would be nice to know what is really going on behind the curtain.
The fact that Trump has spent so little would make sense if their internal polling shows him winning.
But the theory that Trump was on Hillary's team would wreck that idea.
I must say that the tables turned awfully quickly on Hillary.... even though we have zero knowledge of what are in the emails themselves.
There is so much that we don't know yet... or ever will.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I hope that however this thing ultimately shakes out (and I honestly don't know) that the American people don't lose their freedom. We need to all come together after this and reassess all of our preconceived notions of how and by whom our country has been run over the previous decades.

We need to wake up...and no longer take our beautiful freedoms for granted (by others).

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That happens when you have trust issues and everything you do continues to reinforce that view.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Some of you will be interested in Judge Jeanine Pirro's opening statement on her Fox News programme from tonight 30 Octoer 2016 in which she takes Director Comey to task. See the ATS thread at this link

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Oh, Huma...

NY Post; October 28, 2016

The two special agents who interviewed Abedin on April 5 noted as much in their 302 summary of their interview, which took place at the FBI’s Washington field office and notably was attended by the chief of the FBI’s counterespionage section.

On page 3 of their 11-page report, the agents detail how they showed Abedin a classified paper on Pakistan sent from a State Department source which she, in turn, inexplicably forwarded to her personal Yahoo email account — an obviously unclassified, unencrypted, unsecured and unauthorized system. The breach of security was not an isolated event but a common practice with Abedin.

“She routinely forwarded emails from her state.gov account to either her clintonemail.com or her yahoo.com account,” the agents wrote. Why? “So she could print them” at home and not at her State Department office.

Abedin contended that she “would typically print the documents without reading them” and “was unaware of the classification.” Uh-huh.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Got a link for that / where did you hear that?

I saw some article pop up on my phone about Biden but I swiped it away before I had a chance to read it...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

“Comey’s actions violate, not only long-standing Justice Department policy, the directive of the person that he works under, the attorney general,” the former prosecutor said, referring to Loretta Lynch’s reported disagreement with Comey, “but even more important, the most fundamental rules of fairness and impartiality.”

A vocal supporter of GOP nominee Donald Trump, Pirro said Comey’s decision to announce the investigation so near Election Day reminded her of her own experience while running for New York attorney general in 2006. She called a DOJ investigation into her practices at the time “mean-spirited, and of course, nothing came of it except the adverse publicity cost me at the polls.”

“What was done to me in 2006 was wrong, and what happened to Hillary Clinton was equally wrong,” Pirro said. “Now this nation has already gone through an exhausting and traumatic campaign season. The FBI director should not now be front and center.”

Trump Supporter Jeanine Pirro Defends Hillary Clinton Over FBI Announcement

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Come on. Are you serious? Care to share a link?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

“Comey’s actions violate, not only long-standing Justice Department policy, the directive of the person that he works under, the attorney general,” the former prosecutor said, referring to Loretta Lynch’s reported disagreement with Comey, “but even more important, the most fundamental rules of fairness and impartiality.”

A vocal supporter of GOP nominee Donald Trump, Pirro said Comey’s decision to announce the investigation so near Election Day reminded her of her own experience while running for New York attorney general in 2006. She called a DOJ investigation into her practices at the time “mean-spirited, and of course, nothing came of it except the adverse publicity cost me at the polls.”

“What was done to me in 2006 was wrong, and what happened to Hillary Clinton was equally wrong,” Pirro said. “Now this nation has already gone through an exhausting and traumatic campaign season. The FBI director should not now be front and center.”

Trump Supporter Jeanine Pirro Defends Hillary Clinton Over FBI Announcement

Well, she HAS to take that position. Why? Because she said the same thing about her election in 2006.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I am afraid this election could get very dangerous now...in it's final phase...and a monkey wrench has been thrown into the works.
The real powers behind this election manipulation have too much invested already along with ultimate world control to lose.
Soros says he would spend his entire fortune to elect Clinton...and his fortune is nothing compared to those for whom he works.

The " Good Guys " in Government just Fought Back against the " Bad Guys " in Government . They Forced Comey to Act or Face a Greater Scandal that would destroy his Career . Now we have to see how the " Bad Guys " React to that .........

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Judge Jeanine Pirro is really defending Hillary.

Watch and see, it's shocking what she has to say.

edit on 30-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Oh, Huma...

NY Post; October 28, 2016

The two special agents who interviewed Abedin on April 5 noted as much in their 302 summary of their interview, which took place at the FBI’s Washington field office and notably was attended by the chief of the FBI’s counterespionage section.

On page 3 of their 11-page report, the agents detail how they showed Abedin a classified paper on Pakistan sent from a State Department source which she, in turn, inexplicably forwarded to her personal Yahoo email account — an obviously unclassified, unencrypted, unsecured and unauthorized system. The breach of security was not an isolated event but a common practice with Abedin.

“She routinely forwarded emails from her state.gov account to either her clintonemail.com or her yahoo.com account,” the agents wrote. Why? “So she could print them” at home and not at her State Department office.

Abedin contended that she “would typically print the documents without reading them” and “was unaware of the classification.” Uh-huh.

So right there is the proof that she mishandled classifed documents and no charges. Unreal! To a Yahoo acct. no less..
Petraues and others have gotten charged for similar offences..

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

That explains why they want yahoo to turn over info on where the email account was accessed from.

The fact Yahoo suffered a massive breach recently does not help either.
edit on 30-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

a reply to: Realtruth

Pirro's opinion means nothing since she doesn't have the information the FBI does. What should the FBI do if they have evidence of a crime? Wait until a person they suspect did a crime is elected? You wouldn't be given that benefit, so why would you want Hillary to be above the law?

Honestly, Hillary seems to have exhibited so much hubris with each of her scandals that she seems to believe she could do anything, including working outside the security procedures of our classified govt. system. Hubris that may have allowed hackers to penetrate her computers for classified information.

Information that may have put peoples lives at stake. I don't know why people would align themselves to her when Hillary has lost her sense of right and wrong. Maybe you don't like Trump, so vote 3rd party then, but don't support a criminal.

I do have a concern that Comey puts this out there and Obama pardons Hillary to innoculate her from any future controversy. We need a Grand Jury to take Comey and Lynch out of the picture since they did a lousy investigation the first time.
edit on 30-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Bill Clinton met me on my plane and told me to

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join