It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOBODY is "flipping my meat!!!"...NOBODY!!!!! GRRRRRRRrrrrrrr!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: Metallicus

Again the straight "lifestyle" is shoved down everyone's throat in every aspect of life. Yet you want everyone not straight to hide in shame.

I don't want the straight "lifestyle" to have to hide. Such would be absurd, but so is treating gays, etc like some kind of lepers that needs to be quarantined from society.

The gays are OVER-REPRESENTED in television, media and other outlets these days.

You can't even have some basic entertainment with out the vocal minority being shoved down our throats. Go ahead and do what you want to each other, but I am not going to pretend not to be grossed out when I am...especially when it is blatant, in your face, sexual innuendo.

It was not necessary and is offensive to many.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

No argument there either.

link   

Maybe those offended just need to grow thicker skin or choose not to be offended.

link   
a reply to: D4RKL1GHT

Don't go out of your way to offend people with disgusting sexual innuendo and then be surprised when you achieve success. It was MEANT to be offensive and it was and all the OP was doing was pointing it out.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Maybe those offended just need to grow thicker skin or choose not to be offended.

Or just turn off the TV and boycott the products associated which is what I normally do anyway.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

it's offensive to me.

I don't shove any lifestyle I may believe in down someone else's through...and I am offended when someone, some group, tries to do the same down my throat!

I'm sorry (well, I'm not really), but I am.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Maybe, maybe not. But I'm pretty sure you wouldn't really be happy unless there was no representation what so ever. Any amount is likely too much to you. If that's the case, far as I'm concerned you can take your discomfort and shove it up your innuendo.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Indeed it was, but many (so many) are unable to "turn-off" the TV and social media...just unable. They just can't do it.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Maybe, maybe not. But I'm pretty sure you wouldn't really be happy unless there was no representation what so ever. Any amount is likely too much to you. If that's the case, far as I'm concerned you can take your discomfort and shove it up your innuendo.

I don't go out of my way to bother other people and I appreciate the same.

This commercial was DELIBERATELY offensive.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

And perhaps you would only be happy if it was 200% in your face (everyone's face). Then would you be happy?

Then when everyone turned off the TV, would you be happy and go out into the street, singing "hey, everyone, shove it up your...innuendo!???"

Would you be happy then, singing alone, or with your few...would you? When there was nothing left, when no one wanted to watch anymore...and you could feel all cozy, snuggled up with your loved one on the couch...watching Will & Grace...because it was the only thing left on TV??? Happy? Happy then???

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

BINGO!!!

link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

He is one of those SJWs and enjoys sticking it to normal people.

It's getting boring at this point...he enjoys offending others.

link   

I wasn't aware that a simple joke, again, could rattle your armor. Apparently someone already "Flipped your meat". Calling someone a fag, regardless of context, is offensive to many, versus a lame joke that you made to make yourself feel superior and just. Again, you may disagree with whoever you enjoy, but it doesn't mean that by disagreeing you should immediately boycott them. I understand if you're bothered by it, but honestly, it's a *-+=&@; commercial. That's like getting mad at an ad for a restaurant you don't like. Don't like it, don't eat there. Literally the only difference is that Heineken is actually crap, but they are trying something goofy. Enjoy all of the boring, straight minded commercials for me, and I'll enjoy the other, actually fun to commercials.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Much like anything that rocks you to the core. Lord help us, a gay man making a joke that hurts my feels!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

So you agree to stop rubbing your CHOICE of being "Straight" in my face right?

Yes you have your opinion, and it can be your CHOICE to be a bigot but that doesn't make you right or your claims Valid in any way

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Know what's offensive to me, watching Half Naked Woman eat a Hamburger with a bunch of "Heterosexual-Innuendos"

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

FYI: These "Over-represented Gays" is only about 4% of Television
edit on 24-10-2016 by XAn0nym0usX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: D4RKL1GHT

So, here's the deal...and this is my point, D4KL1GHT, ....

I'd drink whiskey with you. I would. But the minute we started to get into a sexual persuasion conversation, I would shut down or butt heads. You see, I like a person for a "person". I don't care the religion or the persuasion. The minute either of those two things (politics too) come into the equation...I'm out. I will walk away, friendship be damned. Just walk away.

Fight? No, just walk away. If provoked, I'll fight, but otherwise I just walk away. You see, sometimes people just don't give a flying "foo-Fah" about who or what you are. They'd rather just know the person.

That would be me.

Sorry if this is 'unacceptable', but it's just who I am. I am honest to the core of my being.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: XAn0nym0usX

As hot as those women are for the Hardee's commercials, I agree. It's got to be an even playing field. That and they don't use napkins!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: XAn0nym0usX

Know what's offensive to me, watching Half Naked Woman eat a Hamburger with a bunch of "Heterosexual-Innuendos"

You call off the "meat flipping" twinks and we'll call off the half-naked burger eaters.

Deal?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join