It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOBODY is "flipping my meat!!!"...NOBODY!!!!! GRRRRRRRrrrrrrr!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Joke? What Joke?

Please enlighten me to the "joke" which you refer to...I'd be absolutely delighted to hear where there was a "joke"!!!!!!

Please do enlighten me!!!!

(and while you're at it, please enlighten me as to what demographic said joke is "funny" to...please do!)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I logged in to comment that I love that you have an RTAA GIF on that post!

In all seriousness, why does it matter that a commercial with a homosexual, making a silly, tongue in cheek joke ABOUT homosexuality, affects someone's desire to drink the beer. There are plenty of things and people that I enjoy, but not necessarily agree with their viewpoints, and im fine. I know Heineken isn't the greatest beer ever, but I'd much rather have a commercial that's humorous. And if you're gonna drink beer, at least make it a Blue Moon!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk I should not be shamed into unconditional acceptance of someone else's lifestyle...just because. I believe in "live and let live", but when it get's shoved into my face...I push BACK!!

Can't say I've ever been shamed into accepting anything by a beer commercial, but different strokes for different folks

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

That when a guy is grilling he is the master of his grill...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Enjoy your Heineken's !!!

One will never cross the threshold in this house ever again!!

Y'all just enjoy!!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This new generation of advertising people sucks! But then, they grew up with crap like Carlos Mencia and the moron with the vehtriloquist dummies.

Real men drink whiskey anyway.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Awww can't handle people not agreeing with you?

Ironic.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

...and the innuendo is just completely lost on you, right? Just completely!

...and the host who's asking to do the "flip"...is lost on you to? And it's just a simple matter of a man 'not being a master of his BBQ'....really? ARe you that obtuse?????? Seriously?????

Screw that noise!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Wow...is that the best you got???

Wow!!

(thud!)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I personally didn't see the innuendo, I have been to very many barbeques though and well, unless specifically stated even if you bring your own meat for the grill some people don't want anyone else near their grill at all like throw down fighting can actually occur... I don't know where this stems from and it is a strange thing when you run across it... and I think that is the actual joke of the commerical other than those reaching for um some other kind of meat to stretch it into meaning something else.

p.s. all green bottle beer is skunky

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I'm not gay, but I'd let another man flip my meat! Wouldn't want it to get burned!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

No I get that it is ironic coming from NPH, but seriously you crying foul like this is them making some huge push about acceptance or normality of a lifestyle choice is hilarious.

They have been doing this format for sometime.
Take something you can't do, act like the beer allows you to do that, it gets shot down again and then they just say it is a good beer.

You going to act like there is no one out there that when they are grilling they won't let anyone mess with what is getting cooked?

edit on thMon, 24 Oct 2016 22:04:00 -0500America/Chicago1020160080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Whiskey is the way to go. We may not agree on the commercial maybe, but I agree with you about Carlos Mencia and Jeff Dunham. And the whiskey.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I honestly think you might be over reacting...yeah there beer is terrible, but NPH is great, i don't care if he is making a gay joke or playing in Harold and Kumar or being Dr. Horrible.

Sure it was most likely a gay joke, but really is that such a big deal?

If you want to hear a really bad one pm me....its not t&c compliant...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: D4RKL1GHT

oooooo-KAY!!

Whatever blows your dress up!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I'm glad that's how you see it...like it's all okay. I'm glad you're okay with all of this nonsense.

But a question for you....

Are you watching the "football game" tonight?????

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Yes, it's a very frilly dress. Go ahead and prove your homophobic point even further. I'll be here in my blouse, sipping a cosmo, knowing I can handle a 30 second commercial better than you can apparently.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Yes them making a joke is ok...
Sorry you disagree and their joke has offended you.

And yes I am, what's your point?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Also, did you like Heineken before said commercial? If so, I think you're lying. It was crap already and you know it!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Funny Heineken commercial

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join