It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOBODY is "flipping my meat!!!"...NOBODY!!!!! GRRRRRRRrrrrrrr!!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21
All I know is I want NPH to be my friend....him and Bob Saget... I could only imagine the good times.....

Saget is one evil bastard, I love* him.

*In a straight, manly-man way and not in a meat flipping commercial way.

edit on 25-10-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Are you a meat-flipper?

I once nudged a rib eye.

But I was drunk.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Are you a meat-flipper?

Depends. Is it you? Because I would need a steam shovel instead of a spatula to turn you over.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

As someone who Knows NHP, I'm not a fan

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
I don't see why you would be this upset over a harmless commercial. They're not asking you to accept homosexuality as "normal" they're just making a tongue in cheek joke poking fun at NPH.

You're reading way too much into this. Change the channel if you don't like the commercial, I doubt it's going to turn anyone gay or change their views on the gay lifestyle.

If you're letting it get to you this much I'd suggest you stop and take a look in the mirror because there's absolutely no reason a commercial should upset you so much.

I guess for me I am offended that we are approving the whole idea of constant attacks on people's moral values but I am a believer in Jesus and in the Bible prophecy. We cause someone to lust we are at fault equally. it is one of the easiest pitfalls for people to fall into.
But this is Satan's world and not run by good atm, so it is to be expected. There will be few who care in the end because they love the company of the wide road as predicted. So many still claim to believe as I do but their acceptance and behavior of this time and the things of world says otherwise.
www.biblestudytools.com...

It is God’s will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality; 4 that each of you should learn to control your own body in a way that is holy and honorable, 5 not in passionate lust like the pagans, who do not know God;

You say, “Food for the stomach and the stomach for food, and God will destroy them both.” The body, however, is not meant for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. 14 By his power God raised the Lord from the dead, and he will raise us also. 15 Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never! 16 Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, “The two will become one flesh.” 17 But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit. 18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. 19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
...I doubt it's going to turn anyone gay or change their views on the gay lifestyle.

Well. There I was, crushing beer cans on my head and watching NASCAR when this commercial came on. Next thing you know I threw on some Broadway show tunes and started redecorating my house.

The gay agenda got you!
Not even the masons are safe.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This ought to be right up the OP's alley (pun intended):

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
The gay agenda got you!

Oh noes!!!!

Well, at least I dress better now and comb my hair occasionally.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I feel you, but advertisement is already [snip] and a new trendy progressive spin hasn't that much of a bad influence on an already venomous branch of society. At least that's the way I look at it, but I'm easily offended by all forms of advertisement and probably annoyed enough that I couldn't care less.

Whch is why I'm a tad surprised by the outrage. Who watches advertisement to get properly indoctrinated in the first place, what's wrong with zapping?
edit on 25-10-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2016 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You sir, just got a taste of what it feels like to be the unwilling sexualized object of innuendo in a tv commercial.

Doesn't taste so great, does it ?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Tasting it????

I thought he was just flipping it.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

You can taste my flip-flops the day I happen to have any. In friendly exchange for that bag next to your couch, of course.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

You can taste my flip-flops the day I happen to have any. In friendly exchange for that bag next to your couch, of course.

Sorry. It already got bought for a dollar.

I'll see if I have any anywhere else. Maybe NPH has some spare?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

You sir, just got a taste of what it feels like to be the unwilling sexualized object of innuendo in a tv commercial.

Doesn't taste so great, does it ?

I'm actually rather enjoying the exchanges.

Doesn't bother me in the least. Some of it is positively hilarious actually.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I think anyone who reads this can clearly see you are/were very much bothered by what the commercial aired.

Unless today yoI have changed your mind.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Whch is why I'm a tad surprised by the outrage. Who watches advertisement to get properly indoctrinated in the first place

Although we are all what we absorb I think the answer is the kids and I think the kids are being indoctrinated and the majority thinks this is ok.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Bags of cellophane full of TerryDons love for the Dollar. That's pretty darn illegal, you economic refugee from the couch refuge!

Who's the NPH dealer? I use selfmade NLP only to get my sh!t straight, but it's always great to try something new.

edit on 25-10-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Topic has been discussed and this is now jokes and sexual Innuendo.

Thread Closed.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join