It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTuber TheHybridChildren Interview of Secret Space Program Whistleblower

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
a reply to: frenchfries

Thank you.

I hope lots of people watch it!

Like Corey Goode then the guy is another conman to add to a long long list

edit on 23-10-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
You're not a debater, yet you post in a discussion forum?

Good question.

There is more to life than debate.

I like to discuss.

In my opinion, debate is done between people who are threatened and angered by opposing views.

Discussion is done between seekers of truth with different perspectives.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

You're not a debater, yet you post in a discussion forum?

Good question.

There is more to life than debate.

I like to discuss.
Ah. Echo chamber. Gotcha.

In my opinion, debate is done between people who are threatened and angered by opposing views.
You really need to look up the definition of the word "debate". Your opinion doesn't overwrite what is.

Discussion is done between seekers of truth with different perspectives.
Really, what you're after, is an echo chamber. Somewhere where people will blindly agree with you. Welcome to ATS (not an echo chamber).

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Well, to be scrupulously fair, what s/he is after is acceptance of some basic assertions, and any debate that might arise from that. You and I don't share those assumptions, so we're not really taking part in the debate s/he envisioned happening. Hence the confusion. Anyway, I'm butting out now, so those who are actually interested have room to talk without me lobbing stink-bombs from the wings.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

a reply to: ConnectDots

I'm still waiting (from page one) for ANY evidence that Corey Goode has been right.

It can't be that hard, can it? Unless, that is, he is a con man and there is no evidence?

How about evidence that Corey Goode has been making it up as he goes? Like when he said there were hundreds of planet sized ships in our inner solar system...

Physics don't matter when you've got a book to sell.
edit on 10/23/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

a reply to: TerryDon79

Why are you here?

To deny ignorance.

Why do you care?

Because people trying to suck money out of people by lying to them offend me, in the same way that other fraudsters and conmen offend me.

Do you think Corey Goode is doing you or your loved ones harm?

Yes, he is. He is doing people's loved ones harm by telling lies to them so that he can have a nice lifestyle at their expense. He's leading them down the same sort of path that causes people to die by not taking medical treatments available to them because some 'guru' said all they need to do is buy this special stuff from him. He's closing their minds to reason, common sense, logic and intelligent rational thought. It isn't harmless fun, it's a feeder drug.
edit on 24/10/2016 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

o

I recommend that people watch it, but be forewarned the camera person chose to do too up-close and in your face shots of the participants from time to time.

In that case shove it.

Its evidence that the claims made are false. No doubt the dialog is also drowned out with BASH BASH BASH.

If video makers wanted to get a message out they go out of their way to make the dialog as easy to hear and understand as possible. Similarly, if they wanted to get a message out they would keep the camera as still as possible.

I no longer bother with anything that is BOOM Wobble, Jerk, Zoom, BOOM Wobble, Jerk, Zoom, BOOM Wobble, Jerk, Zoom, because this is clear evdience they dont believe it themselves.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Suspicious members on the thread should at least inform themselves of the secret space program.

Remember that it's secret, so demanding that it be announced on mainstream news, which is controlled, is not rational.

The information is on the internet, but you have to seek it, and you have to know when to ignore ridicule designed to confuse you.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Ah another conspiracy theorist who assumes that people are only disagreeing with him because they haven't bothered to do any research, as opposed to disagreeing with him because he's just wrong.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Do you believe there is no secret space program?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I can see some people are just not ready.

That's not the issue. I'm ready - I desperately....*desperately* want it to be true.

I also have an open mind. However, extraordinary claims require, nay DEMAND extraordinary evidence.

And nothing is provided. Just this person's word. He is appealing to my own internal desires; proof of aliens, technology that allows us to travel among the stars, etc -- everything I want to be true.

But, I will not nod like a docile sheep and accept the outrageous claims without some very outrageous evidence.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Suspicious members on the thread should at least inform themselves of the secret space program.
Remember that it's secret, so demanding that it be announced on mainstream news, which is controlled, is not rational.
The information is on the internet, but you have to seek it, and you have to know when to ignore ridicule designed to confuse you.

Yes, maybe it's real. Maybe it's true. I *want* it to be true. Also, if it were, I would never forgive the US govt for withholding that information from the rest of the planet.

However, there is nothing substantial to prove it's real. And back to a point someone made on the first page, why aren't these people in prison for giving up probably THE most important US govt secrets, yet the likes of Manning and others ARE in prison? And the US govt desperately wants to get its hands on Assange?

Evidence. Those fellas have it. Your whistleblower does not.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Really?!

I've given you chances from page 1 to offer ANY evidence of this being true and you haven't. You deflected each and every time. Even tried the "I don't debate" and "you only want mainstream" rubbish.

You've got nothing because it doesn't exist. Stop pushing a con mans con as some sort of fact.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

For people reading this who are new to the subject of disclosure, I recommend watching the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure.

Do you believe this person?

Published on May 3, 2013

The anonymous whistle blower video that was presented at the Citizen Hearing, Truth Embargo Friday morning session.

Citizen Hearing On Disclosure citizenhearing.org...
April 29 To May 3, 2013 -- Washington, DC

"If the Congress won't do its job, the people will."

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Why should I believe it when it's stuck behind ANOTHER paywall?

Oh yeah, I forgot. The information needs to get out there, for the right price lol.

BTW, I asked for EVIDENCE, not testimonials. There's a massive difference.
edit on 24102016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Any reason why we should?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
What about ExoNews.tv? Are people aware of it?

Published on Sep 8, 2014

In March 2014 “Captain Kaye,” whose real name is Randy Cramer, came forward to reveal that he had spent 17 on Mars as part of a highly classified program called the Mars Defense Force. He then claims to have spent almost three years with a secret space fleet called the Earth Defense Force where he flew antigravity vehicles throughout the solar system and was promoted to Captain. In his most recent interview with ExoNews TV, Cramer reveals that about a year ago he was contacted by his military superiors to disclose the truth about his covert service on Mars and time with the Secret Space Fleet.

To listen to Skype Recording of Interview, go to:
youtu.be...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Still waiting on that evidence.

You can post as many things to try and deflect from my and others request, but I'll still be asking for some evidence.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I'm aware of a lot of this stuff, I used to be what one could label a 'true believer'. Over the course of time I began to realise that there are a lot of assertions out there, but very little to nothing which could constitute proof.

You seem to be under the impression that we are unaware of the sources you are promoting. Many of us have been through the conspiracy ringer and come out the other side.

Fantastical assertions are not credible, and unless there is proof, I will dismiss this material presented as the nonsense it is.
edit on 24-10-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Have you ever heard of William Tompkins?

Published on Mar 29, 2016

In this exclusive interview series, William Tompkins’ discusses his work for U.S. Naval Intelligence during the Second World War. He reveals that he was directly involved in debriefings by Navy Spies embedded in Nazi Germany’s most advanced aerospace projects. Some of these projects involved antigravity flying saucers that were capable of space flight.

Tompkins job was to design intelligence briefing packets based on the Navy spies debriefings, and to then deliver these packages to leading U.S. aerospace corporations, think tanks and universities for study and evaluation.

The following interview extract features Tompkins answering questions from Dr. Robert Wood and Dr. Michael Salla on the information he gained from the Navy operatives, the different corporations, universities and thinks tanks he traveled to, and some of the aerospace technologies that were being secretly developed by the Nazis during World War II. . . .

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join