It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

YouTuber TheHybridChildren Interview of Secret Space Program Whistleblower

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Today is Tuesday, the day that the next episode of Cosmic Disclosure goes online.

I'm getting ready to watch it.

Today the guest is William Tompkins, who I posted about earlier.

In the Description I see that one of the things he's going to talk about is the 5 hour Battle of Los Angeles that took place in February 1942.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
a reply to: TerryDon79

In addition to paying attention to what insiders, not just Corey Goode, but several others I find to be credible have to say, I am aware of the historical record on UFOs, including the ones that flew over Washington D.C.

That's not what I asked.

Have you got ANY evidence?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Asked and answered.

Many times over.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Asked and answered.

Many times over.

So no.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Asked and answered.

Many times over.

So no evidence then?

Why would you believe ANYTHING when there's ZERO evidence for it?

You're literally taking a con man at his word. I find THAT highly amusing.
edit on 25102016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Ive been following corey goode on his facebook for a little while. Here are some red flags:

1. Claims to often get abducted by blue bird aliens. They are friends and they even meet other intelligent species during their adventures. Yet, he has not even tried to get any evidence. Which brings me to:

2. He says that lack of evidence is due to a coming disclose or "data dumps". Hmm.. Ive heard that similair execuse many times before. Its coming soon guys...Meanwhile, buy my book!1

3. Hes making a good amount of money from this "whistleblowing". He takes pictures of his vacations on facebook.

Well, #3 is not so bad. People need money to live and enjoy themselves. #3 would not even come up if everything about him did not scream "Bullsh!t!".

Im all for wild theories and possible ET truth, but if you're hanging out with ETs at the blue bird party festival and you cant ask for one photo to help with your HOURS of video or audio discussion on "disclosure", then you are 99.99% a fake.

O yea #4. His business partner, Sir david wilcock.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

Enjoy your sci-fi mate. It is like WWE wrestling. It's presented as reality until you look close and see that it is all acting. Im sure its still enjoyable tho.

To each their own. I prefer rick and morty for my wacky sci-fi adventures.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
3. Hes making a good amount of money from this "whistleblowing". He takes pictures of his vacations on facebook.

For a moment I thought you meant pictures of his vacations with his feathered friends, and perked up. However, that moment soon passed.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Ive been following corey goode on his facebook for a little while. Here are some red flags:

1. Claims to often get abducted by blue bird aliens. They are friends and they even meet other intelligent species during their adventures. Yet, he has not even tried to get any evidence. Which brings me to:

2. He says that lack of evidence is due to a coming disclose or "data dumps". Hmm.. Ive heard that similair execuse many times before. Its coming soon guys...Meanwhile, buy my book!1

Well, #3 is not so bad. People need money to live and enjoy themselves. #3 would not even come up if everything about him did not scream "Bullsh!t!".

Im all for wild theories and possible ET truth, but if you're hanging out with ETs at the blue bird party festival and you cant ask for one photo to help with your HOURS of video or audio discussion on "disclosure", then you are 99.99% a fake.

O yea #4. His business partner, Sir david wilcock.

unless his abductions are precieved wrong. Maybe he is astral projecting and seeing entities in that way. Can't really bring back evidence from the astral plane. Personally i think 99% of the stuff he says id BS and the other 1% is him getting lucky because he talks so much. Law of averages.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
A notation: Corey made a public display of the vacation he and his family went on because it was a gift. I saw the YouTube video he uploaded awhile ago about it in gratitude to the donor but I rarely peruse anything on Facebook. It was a freebie vacation and one I highly doubt he could afford.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

I have been impressed that his wife and two children are public now on YouTube, and that Corey is establishing ties to others who are public on YouTube trying to make a difference.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I have been impressed that his wife and two children are public now on YouTube, and that Corey is establishing ties to others who are public on YouTube trying to make a difference.

I think you spelt something wrong at the end of that post.

You meant "trying to make more money".

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Oldtimer2

The smart thing to do is not to assume anything.

Keep your mind open and give people who are coming forward the time of day.

Neutrality is better than dismissing things without putting in the time it takes to consider.

having an open mind is one thing.....having it open to the point where your brains fall out is quite another.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

While I am very interested in Corey's experiences (I am interested in many subjects) and have a benevolent perspective on him, I have mixed thoughts about how much of a difference he'll make at this time given the continuing severe resistance people have to the information available from many different sources about Secret Space Programs, super-advanced technology and breakaway civilizations.

Moving to what feels like a "higher vibrational" area to be around like-minded others may feel really good for Corey and his family, unlike the energy in Dallas, but I have reservations about such a move though I'm sure he'd have no interest in my thoughts nor would I impose them on him.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

My reaction is that of a grateful citizen of the world who appreciates deeply what Corey Goode has done by listening to his inner voice and acting on it. He has had to experience the ridicule that comes with what he is doing, and I think he and his wife and children probably need to move away from his nuclear family. I suspect his nuclear family may not be totally okay with what he is doing. Families are complicated.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

What exactly has Corey Goode done?

Spin tales, tell lies, con people out of their money and offer things that he has no evidence for.

Yeah. He's such a great guy!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

He's made it clear in other material his birth family is not supportive/interested. He said something about they probably want to do an intervention on him.

There are many costs and repercussions to being a whistle blower especially about matters which are "out of this world."

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by:

ConnectDots
J
What evidence would satisfy you of a secret space program?

What do you suppose would be the smoking gun?

Well since he regularly has visitations by physical beings- bird-alien humanoids- and he often is even told ahead of time when these visitations are going to occur (meaning, he could be easily prepared and have cameras and video recorders ready), I sure think it's pretty reasonable to ask for a photo or video. He knows in advance that they are coming! Yet he won't record it.

He says that he won't offer proof because people would cry "CGI!" ️THAT IS SUCH A RED FLAG. There are experts all around the world who could examine his evidence and weigh in on it. Why is he so afraid of offering something to multiple experts??

Because he doesn't have any evidence, that's why.

But I digress. I'm answering your question about what evidence would a doubter accept. Photo or video would work for me, and I suspect many others. And it should be easy for him to get.

But he doesn't. And that is only one of MANY red flags on this guy.

edit on 25-10-2016 by KansasGirl because: I'm still bad at putting quotes in

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: DAVID64
Many of these so called "whistle blowers" that reveal information about "secret space programs " have one thing in common. They are alive and walking around.
I can promise you, if they were actually revealing government secrets, they'd be in prison or dead. Do you honestly believe the U.S. government would let these guys run around, spouting off about highly classified programs or alien contact? Seriously?

Seriously, how many people believe them?
So there is your serious answer.

--Not saying that they are telling tales, I've not investigated them. But as a UFO abductee myself, even true aspects of reality are frequently ignored by the average human when it collides with what they believe. That's why the old adage of "Seeing is believing" is so true. And a "Bird in hand..." a captured UFO"..."is worth two in the bush" ...a million UFO sighting reports.

Did you ever do thread detailing your abduction. I'd like to read it.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64>>>> The paranormal researcher that was killed in Poland over the summer and we're only just now finding out the details. He was investigating a "super soldier" program when he was killed under very mysterious circumstances.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join