It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

YouTuber TheHybridChildren Interview of Secret Space Program Whistleblower

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

I followed all this (and much much more) and was an avid believer. What changed was, when I couldn't find any evidence. I'd follow link after link after link that promised evidence and/or proof, but gave nothing. That's when I realised it's nothing but a con to get merchandise sold, subscriptions on YouTube and interviews paid for.

There's never any evidence.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

Again, that's not evidence. That's basically the same as a testimonial. "Believe me because I'm right" doesn't work without evidence.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

The secret space program is secret.

Only people willing to uncover the truth with their own skills will become aware.

It's up to you.

You, apparently, are not interested.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
There is an annual secret space program conference.

They have a YouTube channel.

Seekers of the truth have the benefit of free videos there, as well.

Have you ever heard of Thomas Townsend Brown?

I enjoyed listening to his daughter speak:

Published on Mar 9, 2015

. . . Sit back and enjoy a lively discussion between Henrik Palmgren Mark McCandlish and James Gladman about the documentary film created by James Allan Higgins (1964-2013) The Fluxliner story. Linda Brown the daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown will share some stories about her father. Jesse Fritch will give some commentary on a Military radar UFO footage taken on S13 site in Nevada. . . .

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

So there's no evidence of it and we should just believe people because they said so?

Hey. I've got a bridge to sell you. It's definitely mine, honest.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

If it's a big red one in San Francisco that's mine

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

If it's a big red one in San Francisco that's mine

Nah, not that one. It's the one in Edinburgh.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
So there's no evidence of it and we should just believe people because they said so?

Testimony is evidence.

Especially when the subject in question is secret.

You can repeat yourself over and over and over again.

You're not saying anything.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
Testimony is evidence.

Testimony is only evidence in a trial or deposition, outside of that it is called a testimonial.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Testimony isn't evidence. It's people saying things that may or may not be true without any evidence.

All I've done is ask for evidence and you've supplied diddly squat.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Lot of convicts out there who swore blind they were innocent in their testimony.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Jay Weidner has done his homework.

And this video brings out the truth that people need to put their own thinking caps on and piece things together.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

And they offer evidence? No, they don't. Just like you don't. Just like Corey Goode doesn't.

"Hey guys! There's this secret space program, but I can't prove it! Buy my books, plates, cards and pay for subscription to my YouTube channel to find out the truth!"

That's all they have? And you wonder why people don't fall for the con?
edit on 24102016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I would be far more willing to give these guys a shot, *if* they had something other than their account/tales.

No pictures taken from the facilities they claimed to have worked at. No files, nothing.

If i were a genuine person who worked on alien UFO technology or some other very advanced technology my govt was keeping from the rest of the world, and i was going to come forward to let everyone know just what's going on - I would sure as f**k bring something to the table to back up my story.

"No really, believe me. I swear I'm telling the truth."

That just won't cut. In a time of mass media, social media, mobile phones, SnapGram and InstaChat, YouBook and FaceTube (I'm positive that's what the youngin's use these days) people demand evidence. Given what Manning and Snowden provided - I see no reason these guys cannot do the same.

And no, I am open minded. I listen to their stories and accounts, and I can feel every one of them tugging on my inner most emotional desires of, "Please be real, please be real...!"

But the logical, rational part of me says, if it were real, and these guys were the real deal - where's even a single, high quality photo? Or technical diagrams? Or plans to replicate even the most basic of the technologies to prove their story?

None of it adds up, sadly.
edit on 24-10-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

If one dismisses the interviews that are free to view because someone takes donations in order to make a living, which is, after all required for survival (duh), then one is willfully ignorant.

Taking donations is required for survival?

I and billions of others humans must be some kinds anomalies then.

Neutrality is better than dismissing things without putting in the time it takes to consider.

What if one dismisses the interviews because they have taken time to look into these claims,

Cory isn't a new player in the game, he has been discussed here on ATS for over a year now.

He mirrors that of other UFology charlatans.

No, he doesn't.

This above was your reply to DAVID64 where the last thing they said in which I believe you replied to with what I quoted was that "He makes a living preying on the gullible and uninformed. "

Sorry to say connect, but thinking you need donations as some sort of requirement for living and simply denying without any logic or reason is how you put it

is willfully ignorant.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
Because it is a paid subscription program, many people may never have watched and listened to him speak.

This alone makes me think this is a load of bull, no offence to you. Just these people. As always I want to hear genuine information but if this material is coming from a paid source then just like a religious channel it'll say what it likes to get viewers.

I will watch some more but yeah, thats my stance so far.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

I think it's a real shame that people think that way.

Why is it that we all make a living by doing a job, and we think that's normal and necessary, but when someone charges for their work in exposing things that the mainstream will not expose, they're denigrated by the public?

I think it's a stupid reaction. No offense to you.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

How can they expose anything if they can't prove it?

Why ANYONE believe something without evidence, is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This is the full episode of the one year anniversary of Cosmic Disclosure, which the channel has posted on their YouTube channel:

Published on Jul 27, 2016

In this anniversary special, we look back on the highlights of an amazing journey and reflect upon how far we have come in understanding the clandestine efforts to establish thriving human civilizations throughout the cosmos. . . .

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Have THEY got any evidence?

Surely one of your many posted YouTube videos have evidence, right?

You wouldn't just believe someone because they say so, would you?
edit on 24102016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join