It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTuber TheHybridChildren Interview of Secret Space Program Whistleblower

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Your posts about evidence are actually comical.

Perhaps you're looking for Exhibit A - A video of Corey Goode on a spaceship talking to a reptilian?

Suppose you describe for us the evidence that you require. What would it be?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

And your lack of posting any evidence shows just how deep into the con you are.

As I stated on page one. Show me ANY evidence. You do know what EVIDENCE is, don't you?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

No, you tell me.

What is evidence?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You need to be told what evidence is? Wow.

Here's something to help you figure it out. It's taken from something called a dictionary.

evidence
ˈɛvɪd(ə)ns/
noun
the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

What evidence would satisfy you of a secret space program?

What do you suppose would be the smoking gun?

How could it be proven to you as an individual?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Do you have reading problems?

How many times to do I have to say ANY evidence?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I had a meeting with the Blue Avians just the other day and they tell me they have never heard of Goode or anyone associated with him.

Do you believe me? I've presented an equal amount of evidence as Goode and his ilk do, so you should believe me the same as you believe him? The difference is I'll admit what I just said is fiction.

Since the first witch doctor figured out they could spread ash on their face or wear a mask to make themselves look scary and easily take advantage of the gullible, people like Goode have been around doing just that. Why do anything real or productive when they can blow smoke in someones eyes and they will give them money, food and power.

There are two paths they seem to take. They either scare people into giving them what they want or they use a feel good lure to entice people out of their money. A feel good lure like convincing someone they are a Starseed and special as they find ways to dip into the Starseed's pocket. This bunch is using that method. It's no accident that the Blue Avian's image was made to look so aesthetically appealing.

Convince someone they are a Starseed (make them feel good about themselves) and you have a direct link to their bank accounts.

It's actually quite amazing how easy it is for someone with a bit of charisma to fool people or create what amounts to a new religion.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

What evidence would satisfy you of a secret space program?

What do you suppose would be the smoking gun?

How could it be proven to you as an individual?

Hi, I'm familiar with Goode and his story, here's what I think:

He claims he has been asked to disclose this stuff, so why not just come up with video of himself walking around a ship or the LOC (moon base)? Same goes for Randy Cramer, claims he has been authorised to disclose this but refuses to prove anything. Imagine how far a video from the surface of Mars would go. People can clam it's all CGI and effects if they want but I think you could get a convincing video of Mars / The Moon / some advanced ship if you had access to this stuff and, again, had been authorised to bring this stuff out.

Goode claims that a faction called the SSP Alliance wants to bring all this out into the public. OK so why don't they do their own mass landing? Giant craft come down, the doors open and humans come out going "guys, we have something to tell you". There's not a news channel in the world that wouldn't broadcast whatever they said next to the whole planet. You can talk about a controlled media, and I believe it is controlled, but good luck to them if they think they could just ignore a mass landing of advanced craft.

Goode claims there is a "disclosure data dump" that has all the info in but people wont be ready for it until some "catalysing event" happens. Rather than put a expiration date on this (like the 2012 hoax) he has the sense to just keep the catalysing event at some ill-defined future time. More to the point though, if you dump data about all this advanced tech online - say the science and blueprints behind advanced propulsion, replicators etc then the people who are into this stuff anyway would test the concepts out and provide proof.

Don't get my wrong I love Goodes stories and I think it would be awesome if he was telling the truth, but I just don't see it.
edit on 24-10-2016 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

For a secret space program, the only evidence that can reasonably be expected is testimony.

And dismissing that testimony because a producer charges money for services rendered perpetuates that secrecy.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasteel

Do you have any knowledge of a secret space program going on?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

For a secret space program, the only evidence that can reasonably be expected is testimony.
So no evidence then? Why couldn't you have said this on page 1?

And dismissing that testimony because a producer charges money for services rendered perpetuates that secrecy
I dismiss testimonies when there is nothing to corroborate them. Such as everything to do with a "secret space program".

BTW, you've just said that you believe there is a "secret space program" because some guy said so. I say there's not. Why don't you believe me?
edit on 24102016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

You make it sound simple and uncomplicated but it's not.

There is a power struggle going on within factions of the powers that be, and there are extraterrestrials with advanced intelligence and technology involved. There are also, evidently, anticipated changes coming to planet earth due to cycles that Mother Nature goes through, but no one is sure exactly what those changes will be.

One thing is certain as far as I am concerned.

We live in a culture of lies.

And there are voices out there that are trying to set the record straight.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

And for every one of those, there's ten thousand voices out there making crappy YouTube videos and selling plates and can koozies and whatever else they can to part you, the fool, from your money.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
How can we be expected to take this seriously?!?!

It's 2016!!! Pretty much everyone on the planet knows by now that you can absolutely NEVER trust a man over 40 who has a ponytail!!!

ESPECIALLY if he wears over the front of his shoulder like that!

The sad part is that you think I'm joking....

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

There is a power struggle going on within factions of the powers that be, and there are extraterrestrials with advanced intelligence and technology involved.

Sadly, just conjecture, because the people you refer to are providing no evidence (ie: proof, either video or photo or digital) to back up that claim you made, or theirs.

There are also, evidently, anticipated changes coming to planet earth due to cycles that Mother Nature goes through, but no one is sure exactly what those changes will be.

Or if what you have said is even a thing, as it sounds very new age and lacking in any scientific grounding.

One thing is certain as far as I am concerned.We live in a culture of lies.

Hmm, I don't know whether you said that with a straight face or LOL'ing (that means Laughing Out Loud - my kids taught me that)

And if they are then they are doing a p*ss poor job at it. I wouldn't go to court to prosecute or defend an individual without evidence to back up my position. Your fellas who are "trying to set the record straight" should be doing the same.

Especially when we are talking about extraordinary claims. Recent whistle blowers who were/are "at risk of their lives" did EXACTLY that. Snowden, Manning, the guy who dumped the recent tax evasion by world leaders (can't recall his name) - they ALL provided evidence of their claims. Your chaps have not. Therefore, I see no reason to believe them.
edit on 25-10-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
In my opinion, people should at the very least erase the negative judgment from their consciousness and replace it with neutrality.

Keep an open mind.

Going forward, pay attention.

It is our group consciousness on this planet that is going to shape our future.

Everyone has a part to play.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

You make it sound simple and uncomplicated but it's not.

There is a power struggle going on within factions of the powers that be, and there are extraterrestrials with advanced intelligence and technology involved. There are also, evidently, anticipated changes coming to planet earth due to cycles that Mother Nature goes through, but no one is sure exactly what those changes will be.

One thing is certain as far as I am concerned.

We live in a culture of lies.

But what stops Goode from filming the inside of the LOC and throwing it out on the net? He has been authorised to disclose hasn't he?

I'm well familiar with Goode & Cramers story because it is an interesting story, full of aliens, advanced tech and whatnot. I'm sceptical because he could 100% easily prove what he was saying in a way that would be really hard to debunk, but doesn't.

Good example - he (and Wilcock) claim that they won't film Goode being teleported out of his house by Sphere Beings because people would just scream "FAKE!" at the video. Why not let us be the judge of that? What does it cost him if people do cry fake anyway? Isn't it more likely that he ISN'T being teleported out of his house, therefore there is nothing to film.

Trust me, if he turns out to be 100% genuine then I will love it, but you can't just buy anything someone on the internet says because you want it to be true.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasteel
But what stops Goode from filming the inside of the LOC and throwing it out on the net? He has been authorised to disclose hasn't he?

I don't believe it's like that. There is not someone in authority from the shadow government backing him up who has authorized him to disclose. There is a Secret Space Program Alliance Council, but even within it, there is disagreement about how disclosure should come about. And I believe things change within it as the reaction of others is gauged.

There are five factions in space that are players:

1. Solar Warden (oldest) that began during the era of SDI, the Strategic Defense Initiative.
2. Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate (ICC), which controls a massive infrastructure.
3. Dark Fleet, which is very secretive and works outside our solar system.
4. Military black ops.
5. Global Galactic League of Nations, which was created to keep earth nations quiet about UFOs.

With so many players, it's not simple.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Have you got any evidence that these.....

There are five factions in space that are players:

1. Solar Warden (oldest) that began during the era of SDI, the Strategic Defense Initiative.
2. Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate (ICC), which controls a massive infrastructure.
3. Dark Fleet, which is very secretive and works outside our solar system.
4. Military black ops.
5. Global Galactic League of Nations, which was created to keep earth nations quiet about UFOs.

exist?

Or are you just taking someone's word on it?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

In addition to paying attention to what insiders, not just Corey Goode, but several others I find to be credible have to say, I am aware of the historical record on UFOs, including the ones that flew over Washington D.C.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join