It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

YouTuber TheHybridChildren Interview of Secret Space Program Whistleblower

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Secret space program whistleblower Corey Goode has been interviewed weekly on a paid subscription internet TV channel for over a year now. The program, Cosmic Disclosure, continues. Because it is a paid subscription program, many people may never have watched and listened to him speak.

This YouTube video is about an hour long. It is a very intelligent discussion of mind-boggling subject matter.

I recommend that people watch it, but be forewarned the camera person chose to do too up-close and in your face shots of the participants from time to time.

I think all three individuals in that video are very credible.

The thing that is incredible is the subject matter. But, this is a changing planet, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
good find ! s+f

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Thank you.

I hope lots of people watch it!

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

Secret space program whistleblower Corey Goode has been interviewed weekly on a paid subscription internet TV channel for over a year now.

Of course he has. How else is he going to make any money off the gullible?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I love the quote from this site regarding conman and charlatan Goode.

ianchadwick.com...

I don’t get how anyone with any commonsense would swallow this codswallop, even a grain of it. Even a modicum of education would betray it as fantasy, and not even good, coherent fantasy at that. It reads more like puerile fan fiction based on someone’s better novels; the sort of adolescent stuff that young teens pump out.

edit on 23-10-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79
a reply to: cuckooold

Knee-jerk, routine, internet memes that don’t actually say anything.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Many of these so called "whistle blowers" that reveal information about "secret space programs " have one thing in common. They are alive and walking around.
I can promise you, if they were actually revealing government secrets, they'd be in prison or dead. Do you honestly believe the U.S. government would let these guys run around, spouting off about highly classified programs or alien contact? Seriously?

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I could not concentrate on the story, I was distracted by how the guy was crossing his leg.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
a reply to: TerryDon79
a reply to: cuckooold

Knee-jerk, routine, internet memes that don’t actually say anything.

No. Corey Goode is a conman.

It's the same con that been going on for thousands of years. "Buy my book/subscribe to my channel/pay a subscription to find out the "secret stuff" that I can't back up with evidence!"

The guy is a joke and writes bad science fiction.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Do you honestly believe the U.S. government would let these guys run around, spouting off about highly classified programs or alien contact? Seriously?

It is true that many people who blow the whistle have lost their lives.

There are, however, some people who live to tell their stories.

Nothing in life is 100%.

There is a mixture within the minions of the powers that be. There are what are called "white hats" who want truth revealed.

There is always a mixture of good and evil.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

I get irritated by things in videos, too.

Sometimes it helps to take a break and go back to it!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Look at how may have went to prison lately. Look, over the last few years, at the number of people who have revealed low level information and went to jail. Now, imagine someone revealing what Goods claims. He's just walking around, giving lectures and interviews and no one in power is even trying to shut him up.
He makes a living preying on the gullible and uninformed.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

No, he doesn't.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

No, he doesn't.

Yeah, he does.

Here's a simple challenge for ANYONE that believes Corey Goode.

Show me a single thing he is right about AND it has to be verifiable by myself and other. Not some dubious claim, like he always does.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I agree with you,they would be doing a Julian Assange,hiding out in exile hopefully,if you don't get droned

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

The smart thing to do is not to assume anything.

Keep your mind open and give people who are coming forward the time of day.

Neutrality is better than dismissing things without putting in the time it takes to consider.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Many of these so called "whistle blowers" that reveal information about "secret space programs " have one thing in common. They are alive and walking around.
I can promise you, if they were actually revealing government secrets, they'd be in prison or dead. Do you honestly believe the U.S. government would let these guys run around, spouting off about highly classified programs or alien contact? Seriously?

Seriously, how many people believe them?
So there is your serious answer.

--Not saying that they are telling tales, I've not investigated them. But as a UFO abductee myself, even true aspects of reality are frequently ignored by the average human when it collides with what they believe. That's why the old adage of "Seeing is believing" is so true. And a "Bird in hand..." a captured UFO"..."is worth two in the bush" ...a million UFO sighting reports.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Wonder if these "UFO whistleblowers" would pass lie-detector tests. Or even be willing to take one.

You know DAMN WELL a LARGE majority of them wouldn't (pass). Just saying.

edit on 23-10-2016 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The subject matter discussed in the OP video is mind boggling.

It takes time and effort to pursue it.

There are other sources for the information besides Corey Goode.

His testimony needs to be viewed within the context of all the other information that is available on the internet, primarily on YouTube. I say YouTube because in comparison to mainstream television news, it has free speech. And it is free for the public.

If one dismisses the interviews that are free to view because someone takes donations in order to make a living, which is, after all required for survival (duh), then one is willfully ignorant.

This is a changing world.

To keep up with it, one has to make use of what free speech we have left.

For people reading this who are new to the subject of disclosure, I recommend watching the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

So you completely ignored my previous post.

How very telling.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join