It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Locker room banter

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Funny...I wouldn't see Hillary harmed at all..or I would have done so myself...LONG ago.
SURE as hell JOKE about it alot. But to actually DO such harm is part of MY skill set and I would rather suicide before I would voluntarily shoot a non combatant.
DEATH is easy.
BUT there is the difference between US and our LOCKER ROOM talk and YOU who genuinely wish evil on those who have but to disagree with your myopic point of view.
You will not rape anyone and I WON'T shoot anyone.
THAT'S just talking S##T which apparently based on YOUR proclivity ,debate wise , would make YOU a homosexual rapist.

HAVEN'T heard about any here....NOR have any grabbed my genitals at all.
GUESS they though INTACT bones were better

edit on 13-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

So your husband is violent and temperamental? Sounds pretty trashy to me.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Do you all know what "disingenuous" means?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

How does that work - I thought juries "heard cases" not erase/void an indictment.

You're right -- juries do not void an indictment.

However, they do return verdicts. They have the power to find the accused not guilty, which they have been known to do from time to time, based upon extenuating circumstances.

There is also the possibility of juror nullification (where the jury finds the accused not guilty simply because they do not believe in the constitutionality of the law itself), although in practice, jurors who know about the power of nullification don't ever make it onto the jury to begin with.
edit on 13-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: Necrobile

I guess I just don't hang out with disrespectful ignorant people. Anyone who brags about getting it on with married women and who just grabs p****es is disrespectful and ignorant.

I'm proud of myself that I keep them at bay. It's terrifying knowing they are out there.

I heard worse from firefighters while doing a ride along....guess they were just ignorant...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Do you all know what "disingenuous" means?

How about "distain?"

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

How about "distain?"

lol!! You mean "disdain"? How about it?

dis·dain
disˈdān/Submit
noun
the feeling that someone or something is unworthy of one's consideration or respect; contempt.
"her upper lip curled in disdain"
synonyms: contempt, scorn, scornfulness, contemptuousness, derision, disrespect; More
verb
consider to be unworthy of one's consideration.
"gamblers disdain four-horse races"
synonyms: scorn, deride, pour scorn on, regard with contempt, sneer at, sniff at, curl one's lip at, look down one's nose at, look down on;

edit on 10/13/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Yes, yes I did but now that you've pointed my fat finger out, I'm not changing it!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousMoose

a reply to: Necrobile

I guess I just don't hang out with disrespectful ignorant people. Anyone who brags about getting it on with married women and who just grabs p****es is disrespectful and ignorant.

I'm proud of myself that I keep them at bay. It's terrifying knowing they are out there.

I heard worse from firefighters while doing a ride along....guess they were just ignorant...

What did they say that was worse than admitting they use their power and authority to grope women without "waiting" for permission?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This conversation is getting boring.. Truth is Trump Supporters will follow him no matter what. It doesn't matter what kind of person he is or what his character is. It doesn't matter what he says or has done. The fact is the worse he is the more they like him.... and I like to think it's not because his supporters are sh#tty people... but that seems to be the honest answer when there is nothing he says that they take issue with.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
This conversation is getting boring.. Truth is Trump Supporters will follow him no matter what. It doesn't matter what kind of person he is or what his character is. It doesn't matter what he says or has done. The fact is the worse he is the more they like him.... and I like to think it's not because his supporters are sh#tty people... but that seems to be the honest answer when there is nothing he says that they take issue with.

Your opinion can be directly turned around on his opposition. So what is the point?

There is but a sand mound of morality to be had no matter what political ideology you are representing.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Actually the cold hard truth is Hillary is Mother Teresa compared to the sh#t pile called Trump. She's the greatest most amazing woman on the planet when compared to the sh#t stain Trump. She deserves presidency. He deserves a beating.

edit on 13-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Lets just go ahead and put that statement to a death poll. By action/legislation/management/oversight how many has each killed.

DT VS HC
(Death count version)

ready....GO!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
How about we base it on character since we have no idea how many people Trump has murdered.

Better yet let's put it to a vote

edit on 13-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

How about we base it on character since we have no idea how many people Trump has murdered.

How about we don't because you already know the score..at leas approximately.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Oh how coordinated trump be president in the upside down United States of America we live in today.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Brainiac

Where it's against the law for men to be attracted to women. Of course there is uproar.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

How about we don't because you already know the score..at leas approximately.

Yeah that he's an overtly horrible human being.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

You are. It is. Welcome.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join