It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Locker room banter

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Her word against his as usual ,nothing
You MUST be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCARED OF THE REAL WORLD.
There are poisonous snakes and FIRE as well.

SAD that some are so INJURED by messages and not real life .

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

There are still flat earthers.

I don't think general ideas about science compare to someone in your face throwing words at you. In the heat of the moment thinking about what LesMis said on ATS about words won't mean much. I've seen people laud your posts and say they agree with you and them watch them react to the words in other threads.

I don't think your philosophy is going to catch on.

You know what else? When they can't get a rise out of you by just words then they start getting physical and at that point your idea really is worthless.

I'm not trying to convince anyone. I come on ATS due to boredom. Though it helps to have an argument now and then to refine a philosophy. When it's ready maybe I'll share it to others.

As for the violent types, I'm charming. I can talk my way out of anything.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I see... so the move is... grab their p***y, if they freeze or say nothing, it's fair game. Is that in the sexual predator handbook? I guess it's probably wise then to target women who look like they would be too afraid to speak up? So basically it's okay to target women you perceive to be weak or non-fighters. Women who will simply internalize that humiliation and not cause a scene? And I guess this means they liked it and wanted it?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I played football for years and managed 3 years to a high school team and what Don said was lite weight. I have seen whole teams tuck their penises in and sport manginas. sure have LOL

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Fair to assume none of them are running for POTUS anytime soon?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

I see... so the move is... grab their p***y, if they freeze or say nothing, it's fair game. Is that in the sexual predator handbook? I guess it's probably wise then to target women who look like they would be too afraid to speak up? So basically it's okay to target women you perceive to be weak or non-fighters. Women who will simply internalize that humiliation and not cause a scene? And I guess this means they liked it and wanted it?

Hillary helped her husband cover much worse than this. Much worse and shes running for pres

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Hey, what do YOU think?

You are the one making all kinds of allegations and swearing to God they are true.

Let's see if I have this straight so far, Trump raped and pillaged his way to billion dollar fortunes?

LOLOL!!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I've made no allegations. I have repeated what Trump was recorded saying. You got a problem with it, go to Trump.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Your pseudo-intellect leaves a lot to be desired.

Well LesMis doesn't need me to defend him, but I will just point people to his threads and let the threads speak for themselves

His reasoning and eloquence hardly deserves the descriptor "pseudo". But I get it, it's ok to commit violence when someone uses words that affect your WASP sensibilities.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77
a reply to: Logarock

Fair to assume none of them are running for POTUS anytime soon?

Oh the....horror...the abject horror.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Yes, it was a contrived argument to focus on the effect the 2 sexual predators may have on their new home.
I believe all companies should reduce their exposure to sexual predators, It's hardly a right wing stance.

But this isn't about sexual assault or misogyny . This is about sports and which team you support.

If you're serious about being against misogyny vote for Jill Stein. A woman who didn't ride the coattails of her husband.
If you're serious about being against sexual abuse vote for Jill Stein. A woman who hasn't actively attacked victims of sexual abuse for personal gain.

If your serious about sports. Go for your team and ignore all the information you can.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Yes, I've heard such speech in locker rooms. I was bullied by it. It happens. It's basic mob mentality in social settings.

And I did not let it define me. I learned a while ago that words only have the power over you that you give them.

Triggered snowflakes have not learned this yet.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
When it's ready maybe I'll share it to others.

You might not have it all polished up but the crumbs you sprinkle around here is what I'm talking about.

As for the violent types, I'm charming. I can talk my way out of anything.

I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about your idea put into action by a wordsdonthurtmeist and a bully.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

" I am not male "

Exactly , You never heard it Because you are not a Member .

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Science has proven that words hurt others.

"Appeal to authority" without any scientific studies to back your case in the "us political madness" forum.
This must be a Mandela Effect - in my universe this is morphing into a creationist- evolution diatribe

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I've made no allegations. I have repeated what Trump was recorded saying. You got a problem with it, go to Trump.

I have no problem with what he said because I know how he said it and what context it was said.

You assigned his BS conversation with alleged actions.

You blew it all up or just repeating what you're told too.

WHich is it? I doubt your understanding of what you hear.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I don't have a team. I'm not even into "sports".

I was just pointing out what seemed like a flaw in the argument.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

we would be living more like our cousin primates do.

"WORDS" do you hurt as you're fond of saying. But's it ok for you to to group me with "our" and "cousins" and "primate". Obviously you're not human or you don't know actually what is slipping out of your keyboard.

Someone did call you a hypocrite a few posts up.

Language is the one thing humans have that

BTW it was agriculture that was the true beginnings of civilization and the city-state. And many other sciences like irrigation, seasons, etc other than just language.

In case you haven't got it - I have no primate cousins.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

You might not have it all polished up but the crumbs you sprinkle around here is what I'm talking about.

Just simple arguments, usually pertinent to the topic.

For instance, in this case, Trump's words from 2005 have somehow travelled a decade in the future, landed in the hands of the media, were put on repeat by every organization, made fun of by every political hack comedian, and made out to be a drastic crime against humanity, when they haven't harmed a single person. There is no crime. The egregious crime that should outrage everyone, but oddly doesn't, is the fact that his private conversation from over a decade ago were surreptitiously attained, passed around, exposed, put on repeat, mocked and ridiculed in the public market-place, and used to sway a political election by so-called journalists, who are, at least ethically, supposed to err on the side of ethics, integrity, impartiality and fairness.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I don't have a team. I'm not even into "sports".

I was just pointing out what seemed like a flaw in the argument.

Now everybody does know that "locker room talk" is just a term....... right? And why did they start naming hurricanes after men? And its been a good while they started letting female reporters in mens locker rooms.....but male reporters cant go into the girls volley what room after a match or basket what after a game. Oh the outrage......the abject outrage.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join