It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Locker room banter

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
If Hillary said that she grabbed some guy by the balls, all the women would just laugh and laugh and laugh.

Oh, the hypocrisy.
edit on 14-10-2016 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

I think I understand more about this issue. Locker room banter IS bad, harsh, sometimes out right disgusting, but it is NOT common to include sexual assault.

He did not commit a crime but even if it is common that people talk about sexually assaulting others bc they are rich and just can...says a lot ...ALOT about his character.

(Not to mention the infidelity)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

verbosity is the obesity of the ego!

let him talk # , it just emphasises his egotistical mind, it also highlights how vile and disgusting he can be
a gentlemen never tells of his conquests in the bedroom, trump is just a try hard, beg ,# always looking for recognition from his peers, always trying to hard to fit in so everyone likes him.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I CONFESS!
I've talked about P***Y with other guys in the locker room!

So have I. But I've never talked about sexually assaulting someone...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
If Trump would have said "I was exaggerating a bit, I was being rediculous, I would never and have never just grabbed someone's p***y"then I could relate, but he tries to dismiss it as "locker room banter". Who talks like this in locker rooms? I am not male and I am not filthy rich so I have no idea what the filthy rich males talk about in the locker room...please be honest...have you ever heard anyone talk so disrespectfully like he did? Is this really locker room banter of the filthy rich? Another reason to dislike the stupid rich people?

Anyone know? Is this normal? Bc to me it's the worse and most dangerous attitude to have. To say it (even though it was 10 yrs ago) then to defend it saying it was just locker room banter. And followers are agreeing with him?

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

By saying "locker room banter" that's exactly what he was saying.

Because that's exactly what it is.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
edit on 14-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
This is a prime example of the double standard at work for all to see (pun intended). Obama said he found Trump's decade old comments about women "repugnant" but doesn't seem to reserve that criticism for his own behavior as he's seen here showing off his junk. Of course this will not get the play in the corrupt media that Trump's bawdy conversation did.

Notice the female reporter telling the agent to get out of the way for blocking the view? You disgusting women!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

it isn't locker room banter, if you say it in a suit and tie, to a reporter on a bus on the way to a function.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: richapau

Yes it is. It's highly inappropriate, but that's what it is. It's an expression.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Welcome to the world of humans. This topic is a waste of time and the number of flags is insane. Its been known since little Donny was a boy that he was and is a crude jerk. His biggest claim to fame is the TV show The Apprentice, a show in which he takes great joy in firing people. How is that is that not worse than saying if you're rich and famous you can go around grabbing women... which is probably true... sorry the truth hurts you so much. You live a sheltered life and come from a strange place. In all the places I live, there are people much more crude than that and if you have ever seen Youtube then you've seen plenty cruder than that.

Further, it has been known for decades that Hillary Clinton speaks even MORE crudely than Trump as difficult as that is. More crudely. This is known. You are in a bubble. Many more people are more crude than Trump. I've personally known many people to speak more crudely... mostly back from when I was 12 years old... about the maturity level of Trump and Clinton both equally. Just the other day someone was telling me how crude Trump is... well my thought was actually Clinton is worse. So... its interesting how Trumps crudeness gets attention while Clinton's does not.

So please enlighten yourself. This is not news. This is not surprising. And this is not abnormal... especially for a US presidential election in which the maximum maturity is certainly not adult level... nor has it ever been. We do not live in a civilization or cultured society, contrary to what you previously thought. I imagine your bubble has been burst by now at this late time in the thread, but I felt a need to add my own thoughts.

I can't help but notice that when Clinton said far worse things (according to words of her own staff) that did not get anywhere near 100 flags. Huh. I have a feeling we are going to be seeing more flags for such Clinton threads in the future. A woman who is even more of a jerk than Trump, as difficult as that is to have happen.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
If Hillary said that she grabbed some guy by the balls, all the women would just laugh and laugh and laugh.

Oh, the hypocrisy.

Did you literally just invent an imaginary, hypothetical scenario to get offended by?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: wayforward

Welcome to the world of humans. This topic is a waste of time...

Yet you have one of the longest responses i have seem. Then you jump right in with everyone else.

Its been known since little Donny was a boy that he was and is a crude jerk.

Bravo

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This was a private conversation between two people. You do not know anyone in this world until you talk to them on a personal level. If you do not think a lot of people talks the way Trump did, I don't know what world you're living in. People talk way worst than this on a daily basis.
edit on 14-10-2016 by ShaolinMilk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Dragoon01
We dont care if you get offended.

Many say this but when it ends up in violence then the tune changes.

Well I dont have a problem with violence.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I guess "Cannibal Corpse" isn't your fav.
BUT FUNNY there ARE enough cannibal corpse fans so THEY are common....fans of songs about eating and screwing corpses ...but they're thrash so ,ick.

An EMOTIONAL ploy ,laid on a BRAG and we don't care anymore.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShaolinMilk
This was a private conversation between two people.

How could you characterize it as a "private conversation between two people" when there were multiple people on the bus and Trump had already been fitted with a mic? At the very least it shows a reckless disregard for his own privacy. I worked in radio for 10 years -- one of the first rules they teach you is never to say ANYTHING in front of a mic that you wouldn't want broadcast to the world, even if you think the mic is off.

A mic is like a gun. Always assume it's loaded.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Then you are not one of the many but many still do.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Then you are not one of the many but many still do.

Sure many people do, thing is more and more people are getting fed up with the faux outrage and hurt feeling brigade. They are getting fed up with this mindset being used to push a continued degradation of personal liberty. This excuse that because someone was offended we have to contain speech and expression. That somehow your feelings take precedent over mine if I say something you are offended by.
More and more people have reached the end of their tolerance and compromise.
I think a lot of people are like me.
I am a very mild mannered person.
I am very tolerant
I am very patient
I have a very high capacity to accept bull....however.
Once I have reached my limit......
There is a last straw coming.
I was fairly sure that Hillary would have a medical episode before the election that would swing things in favor of Trump.
Trump getting elected will bring out the crazy progressive street forces and that would be the last straw.
Reading the latest Wikileaks emails today....
That Podesta made a reference to assassination a few days prior to Scalia biting it?

Starw may be here sooner than I thought.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

So you are angry that people are angry, but not angry about the things that anger you?

edit on 14-10-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I guess "Cannibal Corpse" isn't your fav.
BUT FUNNY there ARE enough cannibal corpse fans so THEY are common....fans of songs about eating and screwing corpses ...but they're thrash so ,ick.

An EMOTIONAL ploy ,laid on a BRAG and we don't care anymore.

Never heard of it, are they in the running to be my next president too?

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join