It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Locker room banter

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

That's debatable. Still don't want to play the lives lost game? I suppose words and feelings are more important.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Not even comparable since Trump has never held any office whatsoever.

How about stick to the topic... Trump's locker room banter aka sexual assault stories.

edit on 13-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Ah, yes. You are correct, WE should stick to the topic. Who brought up the name Hillary first? Deflection and cognitive dissonance is rampant here.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I'm basing my judgement on what he said 10 years ago, and what he says now about it. Should I not believe what he says? What I hear come out of his mouth?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: veracity

I played football for years and managed 3 years to a high school team and what Don said was lite weight. I have seen whole teams tuck their penises in and sport manginas. sure have LOL

That is locker room banter...what you just described

You would probably get in trouble for not reporting someone if you overheard them talking about sexually assaulting a girl.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
You should listen to what comes out of a Drill Sergeant's mouth. You would be amazed at what a bunch of guy's in a locker room or in the military talk about. All fun and games of course.

NO, the one time I heard talk like this even in jest nearly resulted in Article 15s for everyone, even those that just around when it was said because they didnt stop it right away.

This # is not welcome in the military.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Yeah apparently people think bragging about getting away with sexual assault is commonplace.

edit on 13-10-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Yeah apparently people think bragging about getting away with sexual assault is commonplace.

One man's sexual assault is another man's BS locker room talk.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
If Trump would have said "I was exaggerating a bit, I was being rediculous, I would never and have never just grabbed someone's p***y" then I could relate, but he tries to dismiss it as "locker room banter". Who talks like this in locker rooms? I am not male and I am not filthy rich so I have no idea what the filthy rich males talk about in the locker room...please be hoenest...have you ever heard anyone talk so disrespectfully like he did? Is this really locker room banter of the filthy rich? Another reason to dislike the stupid rich people?

Anyone know? Is this normal? Bc to me it's the worse and most dangerous attitude to have. To say it (even though it was 10 yrs ago) then to defend it saying it was just locker room banter. And followers are agreeing with him?

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

Don't ever go work in a firestation, construction site, warehouse, factory or a kitchen.

Those are all places I have worked, and they are all places you need thick skin, a good sense of humor and to not take things literally. You will hear plenty of dirty jokes and inappropriate insinuations.

What has amazed me about the Trump tape with the whole "grab em by the p***y" comment, is that no one seems to mention how he was making a joke, that when you're rich you can do just about anything. He didn't say it's something he has DONE, he was clearly speaking superlatively (is that a word?). Saying "hey, it's amazing, you can do anything, haha, you can just grab'em by the p***y." As a clearly exaggerated example.

It's clearly inappropriate, and it baffles me how this guy is such an idiot he doesn't realize everything he says (yes even 10yrs ago) would be recorded, especially anywhere remotely near cameras. I've honestly come to terms with Hillary likely winning this thing because the DNC rigged it (see wikileaks) to get Trump in there when they had LOADS of dirt for the final weeks to destroy his campaign. It's so clear the whole thing was engineered now, it's sad.

But do people talk like this in real life?? Yes. Actually today I got called a Nigg3r by two friends because I drove my car on a flat tire and damaged the fender. The Jamaican guy laughed as two other guys called me that, and then when talking about their new startup company, I asked if they were naming it Terror-Cracker Inc. because one is Pakistani and the other a fat white dude.

We all laughed at each other and told each other to go fcuk ourselves.

We are all late 20's to early 30's guys. Most of our wives will give you the same degree of vile verbal assault too, and probably have more testosterone than your average PC millenial male.

Call us the fedup generation or something but we just don't care about the nonsense crybaby crap or if you self-identify as a gender-queer CIS-neuter transexual turtle-fag.

Seriously.

edit on 13-10-2016 by 8675309jenny because: spelling

edit on Fri Oct 14 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

One man's sexual assault is another man's BS locker room talk.

Ya the ones in the stockade waiting on the Dishonorable.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Yeah it must be rigged how Trump became the frontrunner because how could so many people openly endorse such a misogynist, racist, bigot who openly supported war crimes and torture. No way his supporters are completely ignorant vile people. Trump was clearly forced on them.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

a reply to: 8675309jenny

Yeah it must be rigged how Trump became the frontrunner because how could so many people openly endorse such a misogynist, racist, bigot who openly supported war crimes and torture. No way his supporters are completely ignorant vile people. Trump was clearly forced on them.

LOL, here now sweetie-pie, I'll spell it out simple: HAVE YOU SEEN THE DEMOCRAT CANDIDATE??

Many people would vote for a giant ebola vorus with a head before voting for Hillary. Remember the whole #neverHillary ??

And YES IT WAS REVEALED that the DNC steered the primary toward the candidate they had the most dirt on. Genius strategy really. They've won. Seriously I do admire their tenacity and cunning, they did their job extremely well.

Rand Paul was my guy, I was gutted when he dropped out just before the most libertarian state primary.

I've never liked Trump, but several of his policies are actually good ones.

I guess my vote is going to Johnson. Again.

edit on 13-10-2016 by 8675309jenny because: manners

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Its funny that only the middle class care about such stuff. The upper class and lower class know its all worthless values.

edit on 13-10-2016 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Trump's attitude toward women is a giant leap backward. We saw how the last 8 years brought out the deep seated racism that still exists in the U.S.... With Hillary, it's the deep seated misogyny that's rising to the surface- and I expect it will continue over the next 4 years if Hillary wins. Trump represents all the old sexist attitudes of the past and he threatens to renew and validate those attitudes in the minds of the current generation. I really hope women get out there and vote, because this election is basically theirs to win or lose.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Trump's attitude toward women is a giant leap backward. We saw how the last 8 years brought out the deep seated racism that still exists in the U.S.... With Hillary, it's the deep seated misogyny that's rising to the surface- and I expect it will continue over the next 4 years if Hillary wins. Trump represents all the old sexist attitudes of the past and he threatens to renew and validate those attitudes in the minds of the current generation. I really hope women get out there and vote, because this election is basically theirs to win or lose.

Do you think Obama had anything to do with aiding in the divide? Do you expect Hillary to continue or cease in divisive tactics?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

No, not really. Obama's big sin was being president while black.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Ah, only if he had a son....

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: Necrobile

Thanks you've answered my question, unfortunately it IS locker room banter for some.

Still does not make it ok.

Scary

Why is it any of your business anyways? A conversations between two people should simply be a conversation between two people unless one of them decides to bring someone elses attention to it. Who cares what they're talking about. This kind of chatter happens and it happens all the time. You'd have to live under a rock to believe it doesn't happen. It happens OFTEN. The only difference here was, someone had an open mic. Woops!

You know... I see this a lot and I figure it would make sense here.

So umm... How many copies of Shades of Grey were sold? 125 million copies worldwide. It was in the Top 10 best seller's list.

You can bet a VAST majority of it's readers were women. What does that tell ya?

That everyone on this planet is sexual? No #, it's in our biology. However, this doesn't mean condoning sexual assault and infedility.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

ASK Bill Clinton HE thinks so ,it's his life, WE just know the difference and OBVIOUSLY many here aren't that intuitive or overruled by their cellphones...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I don't think he really meant in a locker room per se. He's likely never been in one. It's just a figure of speech.

Yes I've heard plenty of talk like this. Most people have.
I agree it's not just men either.

It's more common than you must think. It can be showing off to talk this way and doesn't mean they really did those things. Not that big of a deal and it was secretly recorded . Nobody really cares. It's just something to pick at

Not saying it's a decent way to talk. It isn't.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join