It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Hiram Abiff?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric
Neighbor, if you think the world is light and dark and nothing more, I would see an optometrist
This is a thread about allegory, and mystery schools.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Real world out there

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I believe your mind has cracked, i believe you are actually really really sick and in need of psychological help... In the real world people dont get stuck in magic spells.. There is a real world out there and you lost it..

Do you have friends or family you can talk to about real things that exist in the real world? Without hoohaaa, spells and stories?

I believe you have lost it... There is not a bit of reality left in the discussions..

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

I hope I'm not a pest but do the 33 degrees of S.R. have anything to do with Jesus or Kundalini?

All these schools of thought place emphasis on 33, it can't be a coincidence?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Malocchio

Who will help the widow's son?

The Knights of Columbus?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I have noticed that Druids have been mentioned a few times in this thread.

I was under the impression that the RCC wiped out the Druids completely, did they survive?

Were the Druids Chaldeans?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

The Druids in Ireland at least seemed to peacefully transition to the first Christian church in Eire. Then the RCC came and decided those Christians should pay dues to the pope

The reason Druids are being metioned is because tikabalang does not under stand the difference between modern Neopagan reconstructionists (Pàganachd such as myself) and the Paleopagan Druids, or the Mesopagan Druid Lodges (who are Masonic like).

To answer that last sentence? No the Druids were only part of the Western Celtic speaking peoples. Similar functions (Flamen, Magi, etc) existed in the other Indo-European speaking people. But Chaldeans no.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

You can believe what you want neighbour. But you are engaging in a logical fallacy to try and claim victory here. ad hominem arguments are an admission of defeat.

This is a discussion about Hiram Abiff. You proclaim interest in Masons, yet don't understand them, or their degree structures. IF you think that the 33rd degree masons (all Scottish Rite) are what you seek. Then this is not the thread for you

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

The modern day druids wants to enjoy privileges without paying for it and makes a bunch of modern day stories based on allegorical references from ancient time and makes a reality based on someones subjective reality...

In other terms, you can find more knowledge in a cup of tea..

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Once again you need to show proof of this. Similarly you have just implied that all the Masons do is not subject to reality.

As someone who identifies as Christian (and you've admitted this) you are no more based in reality than any other hominid here.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I only ask because the word Culdee was in something I read about Druids and in the Bible Culdee is Chaldea.

I can't remember the specifics but I think I bookmarked it so I will check.

I just Googled Druid Cu-

It filled in Culdee for me. I don't think it's a coincidence or that you're wrong, I think that they were in ancient times in some way related, as words, names and etymologies I have found to be revealing in the past.

But I don't know anything for sure, about Druids that is. Maybe when Persia took Babylonia they moved to Europe?
edit on 17-10-2016 by Malocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Wrong person.

edit on 17-10-2016 by Malocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Malocchio.
The culdee get fiven a lot of mythic credit. Its unclear (thanks RCC) Its unclear how important they really were. The word is probably (etymology is murky at times) from Old Irish céle de, via latin all the way to middle English.

If you'd like to learn about the Druids, track down Blood and Mistletoe by Ronald Hutton.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden
a reply to: Malocchio.
The culdee get fiven a lot of mythic credit. Its unclear (thanks RCC) Its unclear how important they really were. The word is probably (etymology is murky at times) from Old Irish céle de, via latin all the way to middle English.

If you'd like to learn about the Druids, track down Blood and Mistletoe by Ronald Hutton.

Will do.

I think Chaldean means ''holy kauls" kaul, Gaul...murky but I gotta do more research.

What of those who say that Rothschilds answer to Celtic Druids? Fantasy?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Careful with words looking or sounding the same and thinking they are related
linguistics does not work quite that way.

The Rothschild family are Jewish by decent so they are unlikely to have Druids telling them anything.

So back to an earlier post. The Celts did not come from Persia. Google the term Proto Indo European. Many cultures cane from the PIE language family and shared similar aspects. So the Druids Flamen Magi Brahman etc are all the intellectual castes of Indo European speaking people's. So yes Druids and Magi are similar yet not the same either.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Some of the degrees are Christian, and in some places outside the US you have to be Christian to progress beyond the Lodge of Perfection.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Seems i was wrong about King Arthur my mind played a trick, im gonna say it was a rotten apple.. Always happy when a birds sings another story..

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

Once again you need to show proof of this. Similarly you have just implied that all the Masons do is not subject to reality.

As someone who identifies as Christian (and you've admitted this) you are no more based in reality than any other hominid here.

On the contrary, my opinion is about your reality.. Did i say i was a Christian? I thought i said in numerous posts something different.. I believe Christianity is a great foundation in society where your little imaginary druid world cant..

In reality the first thing that would happen to your great ideal state, is mass sacrifice during starvation and the second thing, a non functioning legal system, the third anarchy..

There is no difference between warlords running amok in Africa where they believe in weird rituals and mutilation of genital parts and your little make believe world..

So if you wonder what i think of Christian values.. I dont believe in a multicultural society with druids.. And i would like to see it excluded since you prove, there is very little to offer..

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

What is the connection between Johannine ''Christianity" and Masons.

Seems like the Mandaeans taught the Templars who passed it down and confused it to seem like Johann was the Apostle John when it's the Baptizer.

If only the Templars had been so clever. I am fascinated by the Mandaeans as the only surviving so called Gnostic heresy of the first centuries.

Baphomet is Atbash for Wisdom in Greek or Sophia. They have Aeonology and revered JTB as the true Prophet and Christ as a Paulis or deciever.

I have a theory that paulis wasn't Aramaic for deciever until Paul the false apostle.

In the John Book it calls Jesus, Jesus Paulis for deciever but it seems to be a play on words and I don't think they hate Jesus'but Paul.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Neighbour, you don't seem to understand the role of the Druids if the word "multicultural" appears in any sentence
You then go into a rant about Africa. Showing that you are biased against them as well

As to your spiritual bent. Your posts are biased towards the Abrahamic faiths, in particular the Lutheran church.

Thus you are in no place to talk about any mystery schools, like the Masons. Let alone the allegory of Hiram Abiff. Which you've yet to discuss beyond quoting Wikipedia.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join