It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Hiram Abiff?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Invitation to what? A subjective view? This site is about denying ignorance? Start dissecting your tedious poem with some reality interaction..

Difference between you and me, ill quote spock;" The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.”

Its quite simple once you stop living in your own dreamworld..

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

See there you go with that behavior again neighbor. You have admitted you will not tell the truth, that is a challenge, and an invitation.

You insult stories as a form of transferring information, and then claim a fictional character as inspiration.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Ill ask you a simple question;" What can you offer humanity?

A lie? Can you teach your neighbor to fish? To plow? To farm? Fix his tractor? Or do you think that somehow your place in this world is somewhat greater than the needs of others? Can you offer shelter? Do you feed homeless? Do you provide medicine for the sick? " Do you tutor kids in need?

Do you do anything of that?

Do you think this world is unfair to you? You want to change it to a world where you have a head -start? Do you want to feel this world needs you? You want to think a world outside of the 9-5 job..

Imagination is a dangerous thing if you dont have your both feet in reality..

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Neighbour, what I can offer humanity is my day job. I work on the next generation of pharmaceuticals for humanity . I also serve a community in some of my own personal time as well. As I've said if you followed the crumbs of information, you'dve identified me, and all that information is there to see

What do you do is the question. You put interrogations on others, so as to avoid answering questions.

What you are doing is changing the subject to try and get out of the hole you have dug yourself. You also have not proven I am not grounded in reality. My posting history here, shows I am an objective individual, yours shows you are a repeat offender at trolling, and being banned from the site.

Thus you learn nothing from allegories, you are not open to learning. Thus you will never understand what lessons the Masons may or may not have to teach.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I work on the next generation of pharmaceuticals for humanity

You take a paycheck and smile? A free man, was it?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I work in science neighbor. Normally I'd not wish anyone the need to use what I help develop. I will make the exception with you. You've not said what you do for humanity. Until you answer truthfully, it must be assumed you are a leech on the species buttock

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

You can assume mostly anything you want, anyone is entitled to an opinion in our day and age...
And i still dont care who you are, i think i mentioned that about ten times?

When you do actually offer anything of use, please let me know.. Before that, enjoy your tedious poem..

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Once more you demonstrate that you are not willing to participate. You've done a mighty fine impression of an ostrich however.

If you refuse to see that information is contained in stories, you will forever be frustrated. Hiram Abiff is just one example from numerous Mystery religions.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Allegorical figure in freemasonry.. Im not frustrated on the contrary, i wont participate with you cause your view on the world comes from a reconstruction a religion to a weird modern day fantasy..
You dont have a dogmatic culture, instead you have a subjective view on the world from your point of view..

Hiram Abiff is a allegorical figure in freemasonry

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

An ancient tale; Salmon of Wisdom

You poisoned it and be careful you dont get a parasite in it, cause it will wipe out the whole salmon population..

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

What did I poison neighbour? Do you know what Imbas is? Perhaps you understand the phrase Awen? No?

Do you understand that Imbas is the link between the three realms of Land and Sea and Sky? Do you understand the allegory that sentence contains?

Oh and I am pretty sure you shall indeed participate with me, you can't help yourself. I perhaps have you under a geas

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I know what Imbas is based on, do you? Or do you want me to understand your poem? Or story?

Remember what i said in a couple of posts ago;" Without the hoohaaa " You cant can you?

Come back without the hooohaaa, and i will actually lend you an ear..

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric
Elias Ashmole and Freemasonry: www.travelingtemplar.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

IF you know what Imbas is, you will be able to discuss it. It is a cultural concept, so don't try to shoe horn it into your little "Universal law".

How about the Cauldrons of poesy?

I asked you a question. Answer it, or you will once again, be shown to be dishonest. You certainly have no fire in the head

Allegory is something beyond your keen

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Imbas is a cultural concept? Imbas

This is you guys " Some Celtic Reconstructionists are involved in the revival of the practices connected with Imbas forosnai." Has nothing to do with the old practices..

This is the difference, i dont know what you so called " druids " are doing.. No one knows unless you buy a book about "your" little club that came about in 2003.. You can make whatever fantasy you like.. Its just that it only exist within your little club of druids or whatever you call yourselves..

I know what Imbas i based on, and you clearly dont.. Like i said in numerous posts, its not that weird, humans and their stories are.. Just like yours.. You can make any fairytale you like, no one else is gonna understand it but you and your friends running around in the woods playing a druid game of some sort.. Roleplaying?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

your both just making the dark side stronger
be true jedi's and stop arguing

edit on 17-10-2016 by kibric because: edit

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Again you are googling to get your answer. Just as you did with Hiram Abiff.

You can not discover the meaning of a mystery, in a mystery school, by googling it.

I also did not ask you to explain Imbas forosnai either

Run along. You are caught in my geas, you still reply.

So I once again question your ability to talk to any of the subjects you are replying too.

Ueuone drucorigin
Auios auiettos, auios auiei
Mantrat-io ulatin
Auios auiettos,
Mantrat-io ulatin
Auios auiei

Doaxte in bretannoi rigion
Auios auiettos, auios auiei
Belorigos argantios
Auios auiettos
Belorigos argantios
Auios auiei

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Real world out there

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

you wonder why some jumps to the other side when this is included?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I know that the world is better than you neighbour. I work in the sciences
You spend your day writing substandard prose

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join