It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Hiram Abiff?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang
Uh huh...but again the 33rd is only relevant to the Scottish Rite nor does it give them more validation or authority on "who is Hiram Abiff"?

What Lodge used the Arthurian legend?

King Arthur - the man and the myth: www.travelingtemplar.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Are the 11 degrees of the York rite based on Jacob's latter?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

the 33rd is only relevant to the Scottish Rite

The 33rd is of interest to my journey, i, as i think you already noticed, like to observe cultures..

What Lodge used the Arthurian legend?

Edinburgh

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Malocchio
I would say no.

There are not 11 degrees of the York Rite, not counting the Blue Lodge, you have four Capitular degrees, 3 Cryptic degrees (though the 3rd one isn't always conferred), and 3 Chivalric orders.

According to who did they use Arthurian legend?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
The 33rd is of interest to my journey, i, as i think you already noticed, like to observe cultures..

I don't see Freemasonry as a culture. It's just a fraternity. I'm really perplexed as to why the 33rd is of such interest to you and what you think you'll get from knowing who is/is not a 33rd.

KSigMason really did an excellent explanation of it earlier.

To be honest, I think it's really only non-masons who attribute the mysticism to the 33rd. Most masons I know are sort of 'meh' about it. Not to say it isn't significant in Masonry or to one's masonic career, but only if that's what they want. There certainly is no pressure, assumption or expectation that every mason aspires to be a 33rd degree.

I enjoy where I am right now and what I do on my Wednesdays (and infrequent Monday/Thursday) evenings. I don't need to be a 33rd.

Besides, I understand from Internet factoids that 33rd degree masons can only survive on the tears of orphans and must eat a kitten on the 4th Saturday of every month. And I'm allergic to cats, so...(shrug)
edit on 17-10-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

There isnt a who wrote in this story, " Its your journey " I gave you an idea, look for the answer instead.. You have keys

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

It doesnt really matter since ive been told;" No "

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Again you use Wikipedia as your source. That is a sign of a lazy mind. Lack of research ability.

You started poking in my spiritual woods, you get bitten by a mustelid
You obviously do not know what the "Celtic Diaspora" is. I will give you a hint, the Gaels settled my home town.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

You really portray yourself as a lunatic, i could take a huge crap in your spiritual woods, and nothing would happen..
You want to play spiritual animal? Fine,

A dandy looking musk ox went passed a lunatic in a cabin, he showed his ass at the front door and laid a huge find dump and smiled..
Ive seen mustelids going into hiding as soon as a friendly dog appear..

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Oh no, you went poking around in my spiritual woods, you created two posts on it. You then as with your Sigil post, as with all your mason posts, and your reply into this post on Mason lore, demonstrated that you are either trolling ,or as empathetic as a can of cheese whip

What you do not like, is someone is challenging you. I wonder how long this account will last before it is also banned? Serial trolls such as yourself can not help yourselves.

SO put your adult pants on, and actually contribute to a thread, rather than insult posters. OR hint at "superior knowledge" then running away when asked to show it.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

How about you contribute with something content worthy as a start.. I listen to those who actually have something worth while to say, no *hoohaaa* lunatic druid who thinks he can summon things..

Im empathetic, i have no idea what world you ended up in.. I call it Limbo...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Malocchio

Who will help the widow's son?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You can claim to be a great many things neighbour, but you have to demonstrate those characteristics to be them. In each thread which you enter, you use the same set of moves.

(a) Insult a poster
(b) Claim to be in possession of superior knowledge
(c) Refuse to prove that you do.

Thus in this thread of Masonic lore, you have insulted a number of posters. But you don't actually illustrate any knowledge. You indeed appeared to think that ALL masons, rather than just the Scottish Rite, had a 33rd degree.

Just as with the Sigil thread, just as with the threads on Druids. You can only demonstrate Wikipedia lore. It can thus be seen that you only have a very superficial understanding of any subject, which you claim to be knowledgeable in.

If me pointing that out, makes me a lunatic, you must then be surrounded by many. Which implies the problem is you, not anyone else. You claim a ten year journey, yet don't seem to have anything to show for it.

What you have demonstrated is that you are well versed in logical fallacies.

So tikbalang, what can you (not Wikipedia) say about Hiram Abiff? Not an insult, not an attack on a poster. But to the topic?

No objectivity lies there to be preached, but yet no relativity

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I wont post something that isnt part of a story from a culture that im not a part of, i posted wikipedia cause its part of the culture i live in.. If you have a problem understanding the culture you live in then you have a problem with the paradigm you are living in..

A Freemason decides if he wants to tell you the story, if not, well you keep to your druid prophecies..

If i have a interest in the 33rd, its my interest isnt it? If i ask Freemasons if i can get a list and get a ;" Why? We dont trust you and No! " It means its a No..

Well i insulted you in the same manners you insulted.. Its called karma, you set the tone and i will just give the same tone back, not that hard to understand, or if it is.. Maybe you should re-read your posts once in a while and get down from Gandalfs horse..

Superior knowledge... No not really, its quite simple actually.. Thats the great thing, its not complex.. The stories are, stories are made by human and their imagination, you think i know what anyone really thinks?

The reason i wont post, is cause i believe it does more damage than good by telling the truth..

I enjoy you actually posting what your druid culture is up to.. What you believe in...

There is a quote;" The best of intentions can have the worst outcomes "
Continue to wish and pray for a snake with a tree.. And im pretty sure it will fall on your lap..

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

" England his Widow and all True Englishmen the Widow's Sons " - Elias Ashmole

edit on 17-10-2016 by kibric because: boo

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

An alchemist and student of astrology if memory serves.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

post away !!! Anything more?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

stuff

www.yorkrite.com...

Ranulf Higden
en.wikipedia.org...

Le Morte d'Arthur - William Caxton
en.wikipedia.org...

archive.org.../n7/mode/2up

edit on 17-10-2016 by kibric because: boo

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I'm not insulted neighbour, I see your behaviour as an invitation
This site is about denying ignorance, and you are showing that trait in the extreme (more than words)

But thank you for admitting, you do not post the truth when you post. However I live by the imperitive "An Fhírinne in aghaidh an tSaoil"

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

William Caxton is an interesting character..!!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join