It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump easily wins 2nd debate MSM trying to spin it against him.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Do you deny Trump isn't being backed from extremely wealthy donors?

Uh. Do you have any examples or proof?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

CNN tries their best to be neutral, and I'm not complimenting them. Because of their lame duck attitude they often will throw soft balls to all republicans because they are so afraid of being attacked by right, which is ironic because they are viciously attacked by the right regardless. But, stop crying that they only air negative stories about Trump because what positive stories has he actually provided them? From day one, his campaign has been a poop show and that's exactly the way he likes it.

Trump has gotten more free coverage via every MSM outlet than any other candidate and it clearly has benefited him greatly. In return, all the outlets have made millions upon millions in ad revenue which benefits them greatly. Trump and the MSM love each other and to think otherwise is completely ignorant.

To say CNN barely covers Clinton is a complete lie and if you're gonna tell me when they do cover her it's all sunshine and kittens to you I say, stop with BS.

edit on 10-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObjectZero
Well on the upside we get to clearly see which sides the different MSM's support, to such degree that it's difficult to not see that they're biases. It's kind of like watching cartoon villain taking off their mask after a long mono log and they've finally gone off the deep end.

This is undoubtedly true but the problem is that the non-MSM is even more biased and partisan. What we appear to be seeing now is a hardening of extreme opinions on both ends of the political spectrum with less and less middle ground. In the end it feels like a loss for the country as a whole because without considered consensus there can't be any real progress.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
The fact that Donald Trump even has a shot in this election, speaks volumes about what an absolute joke Hillary Clinton is. America loses.

Blame Clinton for those who support Trump?

You know as well as I do, that if the Republicans had a real candidate that Hillary would be getting crushed right now. This thing would have been over last month. I'm talking about a 20+ point lead in all states and polls. If this was Paul Ryan, Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio, Hillary would be up against the ropes right now with snot bubbles coming out of her nose and two black eyes.

However, on that same token, if the Dems had a real candidate it would be vice versa. Sanders would be destroying Trump right now.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

The fact that Donald Trump even has a shot in this election, speaks volumes about what an absolute joke Hillary Clinton is. America loses.

Most hard liner Dems created Trump and the sentiments you have been witnessing this year.

It's because yall scream and then ignore all other sides of the issue and always think it's your way or the highway while most of the positions are unrealistic or completely unfounded.

So this is blowback. Yall created this Frankenstein with your attitudes and extremism. It's a mirroring effect.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. This is basic stuff.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: introvert

Maybe we are far beyond gone.

You aren't understanding what this is about.

It's about sending a message, and that message is that the Democrats have been ignoring legitimate complaints for years by just completely denigrating the non-party hardliners with insults.

So you gotta deal with Trump as punishment for not being more diplomatic and open minded.

Whatever happens happens. The Democrats created this by going way too far with the BS...

Nice deflection: blame others for the creation of your own monster.

One man's BS is another man's Just Society. Apparently.

Trump is to blame for Trump, and all those who enable him now are to blame for their role in supporting a budding authoritarian tyrant.

That being said, I hear the anger. I understand it. This is a portion of the population giving the middle finger to the world in the form of Mr Trump. It is a crude gesture and he is a crude person.

There is a segment of people who have still been left behind, who are suffering economically to a greater degree, whose pride has been battered and who see the world changing in ways that they find repugnant.

(This has to do, in part, with a need for the 2008 recession recovery to reach more segments of the population. A focused effort must be made. )

The world will change, with or without them, however, they need to be given the opportunity to rise economically and to take care of their families, they need to have pride in their communities and themselves. It cannot come at the expense of vulnerable people, but it should happen nonetheless, regardless of who has the Presidency.

AB

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

It's not a deflection it's a reasonable explanation of the political dynamics.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

It's pretty scientific and testable.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Are you trolling?

Trump was his usual inane self.

And he actually called Hillary the Devil. Who does that?

(post by Tempter removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

This is the problem right here, Trump supporters aren't aware of all the facts, which many of us are completely aware of.

Donald Trump Mega-Donors Robert and Rebekah Mercer Take Aim at John McCain

Robert and Rebekah Mercer—the father-daughter duo spending millions to boost right-wing candidates—have substantial clout in the Trump campaign. While most Republican mega-donors have stayed away from Trump, Mercer and Co. are all in for him.

Who is Robert Mercer?

en.wikipedia.org...(businessman)

Robert Leroy Mercer (born July 11, 1946)[1] is an American computer scientist and co-CEO of Renaissance Technologies, a hedge fund.[1][2] He is a major donor to conservative political causes.[3] Mercer has donated to Super PACs affiliated with Freedom Partners, Club for Growth Action, and John R. Bolton.[1][3]

The man is a legit Wall Street billionaire, unlike Trump, and he was behind Ted Cruz in the beginning. Do you wanna know why Ted Cruz recently endorsed Trump? The answer is Robert Mercer, who was Cruz's biggest donor, like 12 million large type donor. You think Cruz is gonna get continued support from Robby if he doesn't endorse Trump?

Robery Mercer is also one of the main investors for Breitbart and shockingly enough not long after Trump accepted the Mercer's into his campaign Breitbarts chairman became CEO of Trump's campaign, w/e the hell that is.

Same with Kellyanne Conway. Mercer's put her in charge and Trump's campaign has definitely done much better with her but Trump being the buffoon he is even she has difficulty keeping him in line.

Did you really think Trump was ever, or still is, self funded?

link   

link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: AboveBoard

It's not a deflection it's a reasonable explanation of the political dynamics.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

It's pretty scientific and testable.

What actions specifically are you referring to?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

He explicitly stated he will appoint a special prosecutor. Is that circumventing the law?

Actually, yes.
But actually, that isn't what he said.

Appointing a special prosecutor is circumventing, But arming Bin-Laden you are good with?

Even the smartest people are brainwashed.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Seems to me the process has already determined that she didn't commit a crime. So what he thinks he could possibly do to her is a right wing wet dream.
But then you wake up.

Sticky.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Actually in most states adultery is illegal.
It's in the divorce laws.
Just no body prosecutes.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

He explicitly stated he will appoint a special prosecutor. Is that circumventing the law?

Actually, yes.
But actually, that isn't what he said.

Appointing a special prosecutor is circumventing, But arming Bin-Laden you are good with?

Even the smartest people are brainwashed.

You mean arming Isis.

Bin-Laden was a Reagan / Bush fiasco.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: muzzleflash

Seems to me the process has already determined that she didn't commit a crime. So what he thinks he could possibly do to her is a right wing wet dream.
But then you wake up.

Sticky.

That is not how it works.

If the statutes of limitations are running anythings possible still.

Also those limitations can be tolled.

If she gets not guilty verdict in court than it's finally over because double jeopardy protections.

You are uninformed.

(post by introvert removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
What is/are the metric/s for winning or losing these Presidential "debates"?

How does anyone quantify what is said or not said?

Someone please provide an objective means to decide which one on that stage would make a better Executive.

How 'bout this: For all the Hillary and Trump supporters out there, I dare you.

Outside of subjective mud slinging what do we have? Nada. Please make me eat some crow. Prove I'm wrong. Educate me. Let me finally see what must be obvious to those enlighten souls claiming all the moral high ground.

*Sorry OP if this seems like some drift but on page 14, where else we gonna' go?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

You know as well as I do, that if the Republicans had a real candidate that Hillary would be getting crushed right now. This thing would have been over last month. I'm talking about a 20+ point lead in all states and polls. If this was Paul Ryan, Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio, Hillary would be up against the ropes right now with snot bubbles coming out of her nose and two black eyes.

However, on that same token, if the Dems had a real candidate it would be vice versa. Sanders would be destroying Trump right now.

How do you figure? Trump beat all them and Hillary is beating trump . Logically she would beat all of them.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join