It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump easily wins 2nd debate MSM trying to spin it against him.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Trump did better than the first time. So did Hillary.they flung dung and Trump got more stuck to him as she answered all his charges(except Bill's women) while he did little to put forth his platform. In fact I think his only major points were "Hillary is to blame for everything" and "I'm being picked on." For a guy that says he's tough, he's pretty thin skinned.

Bottom line...we know more about Hillary and that's good. We know more about Trump too but I'll wager he wished we didn't.

What charges did hillary answer. She says nothing about the emails other than Im sorry, she refused to adress her treatment of bills alleged victims, she didn't deny taking huge amounts of money from incredibly wealthy donors, she didn't respond to the fact that she says one thing in public and another in private.

All I heard her say about Trumps attacks on her all night is "They are all lies, check my website" and "The Russians The Russians!"

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: RomeByFire

Keep telling everyone they're stupid; it seems to work.

What are you talking about?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: jhn7537

And Trump has settled lawsuit for groping and a lawsuit right now for allegedly raping a 13 year-old girl at three of Epstein's parties.

How many 13 year-old girls is Clinton alleged to have raped? I mean, if you want to do the whole tit-for-tat thing.

That's the latest scam of the Clinton's. Bill Clinton is the one known to hang out with Epstein on pedophile island . Now Epstein has immunity along with unidentified witnesses who are now going to slander Trump, right before the election. No charges will be filed and it will be dropped after the election. Will be interesting to see if this will backfire on the Clinton's.

Seeing how Trump is a buddy of Epstein's also he sure will be glad there is no investigation of him and his taste for little girls.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Hail Comrade Trump.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I don't have the energy to argue today. Bottom line:

Trump supporters- Trump crushed her.

Clinton supporters- She crushed him.

Centrists- Why is he still in this?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Trump spent the whole night rambling incoherently and attempting to deflect.
He answered the question about his remarks condoning sexual assault, by talking about ISIS.
He used the word "jigger" in a presidential debate.
He and his supporters are disgusting people.
I'm glad he's never going to be president.
edit on 10/10/16 by NotTooHappy because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
here's the transcript.

along with video of the debate.

fortune.com...

CLINTON: … it is — it’s just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country.

TRUMP: Because you’d be in jail.

What a crack up. That open forum comment was a long time coming. Finally, somebody said it.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

And Trump has settled lawsuit for groping and a lawsuit right now for allegedly raping a 13 year-old girl at three of Epstein's parties.

How many 13 year-old girls is Clinton alleged to have raped? I mean, if you want to do the whole tit-for-tat thing.

That's the latest scam of the Clinton's. Bill Clinton is the one known to hang out with Epstein on pedophile island . Now Epstein has immunity along with unidentified witnesses who are now going to slander Trump, right before the election. No charges will be filed and it will be dropped after the election. Will be interesting to see if this will backfire on the Clinton's.

Seeing how Trump is a buddy of Epstein's also he sure will be glad there is no investigation of him and his taste for little girls.

Better that than Hillary's taste for regime change. She devours nations.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Paul Ryan said he won't defend Donald Trump

And what has changed? The GOP are too pro global to support Trump from the beginning. In fact. If they supported him I probably would be looking to vote for someone else like Rand Paul.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
OMG!!

So... look what's happening here. This is why TPTB *always* win. This is why 'order out of chaos' works. This is why the establishment can't fail.

WE ARE FIGHTING AGAINST EACH OTHER INSTEAD OF TAKING DOWN THE ONES RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MESS.

Who won? TPTB won!!! Because you still play their silly games and buy this media show as if it would matter AT ALL.

Both Trump and Clinton are not even the slightest tiny bit a good choice. They BOTH are skrewed up like hell and still they have WAY too many supporters on both sides. And I would bet their 'fight' is not even real. Long time ago Clinton was promised being queen.

I can only repeat myself. Take them ALL down. Vote for none of them. By now you should have learnt you can trust not a single one of them.

Evil characters are attracted by power and money.

So why do you even think about supporting *anyone* of these bastards and prefer go get in infights with the ones that are your ONLY hope??!!

This way WE lose, they win! Every single time!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: intrepid
Trump did better than the first time. So did Hillary.they flung dung and Trump got more stuck to him as she answered all his charges(except Bill's women) while he did little to put forth his platform. In fact I think his only major points were "Hillary is to blame for everything" and "I'm being picked on." For a guy that says he's tough, he's pretty thin skinned.

Bottom line...we know more about Hillary and that's good. We know more about Trump too but I'll wager he wished we didn't.

What charges did hillary answer. She says nothing about the emails other than Im sorry, she refused to adress her treatment of bills alleged victims, she didn't deny taking huge amounts of money from incredibly wealthy donors, she didn't respond to the fact that she says one thing in public and another in private.

All I heard her say about Trumps attacks on her all night is "They are all lies, check my website" and "The Russians The Russians!"

This was her basically last night Grambler:

Moderator: Senator Clinton, about those emails..

Clinton : RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

Moderator : That's good enough.

That was basically her defence. 40 years of stealing and lying and supporting a serial rapist. 40 years of NOT seeing an issue with tax code in the US till 40 years later. "I couldn't change it because my husband was a republican". BS. She enriched herself using that same tax code. There are many things Hillary CAN’T explain away. In her “60 Minutes” interview she stated she wasn’t some “Tammy Wynette ‘stand by yer man’ kind of woman.” But she demonstrated that she IS, not only by enabling Bills cheating and sexual assaults but by demonizing the women. Had Lewinsky not kept that blue dress containing Bill’s DNA, Hillary’s story about a “star struck neurotic intern chasing after Bill” would have stuck. She IS and always will be a serial liar. As Obama said: She will say anything to get elected and change nothing.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

And a person that is screaming more military is going to have our military sit at home and do nothing?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Trump is a dictator. People pass around their little narratives, none of which are true, and those who have difficulties thinking for themselves simply post them as if they were an argument, and not a propaganda piece.

Trump Shows His Inner Dictator

Of course, Trump is talking about going after Hillary because he thinks she has done illegal things, not because she his political opponent. The narrative turns out to be nonsense, but it is no less made true by the sheer force of repetition.
edit on 10-10-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotTooHappy
Trump spent the whole night rambling incoherently and attempting to deflect.
He answered the question about his remarks condoning sexual assault, by talking about ISIS.
He used the word "jigger" in a presidential debate.
He and his supporters are disgusting people.
I'm glad he's never going to be president.

When used as a verb, jigger means to alter or manipulate. More fake outrage.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mrMasterJoe
OMG!!

So... look what's happening here. This is why TPTB *always* win. This is why 'order out of chaos' works. This is why the establishment can't fail.

WE ARE FIGHTING AGAINST EACH OTHER INSTEAD OF TAKING DOWN THE ONES RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MESS.

Who won? TPTB won!!! Because you still play their silly games and buy this media show as if it would matter AT ALL.

Both Trump and Clinton are not even the slightest tiny bit a good choice. They BOTH are skrewed up like hell and still they have WAY too many supporters on both sides. And I would bet their 'fight' is not even real. Long time ago Clinton was promised being queen.

I can only repeat myself. Take them ALL down. Vote for none of them. By now you should have learnt you can trust not a single one of them.

Evil characters are attracted by power and money.

So why do you even think about supporting *anyone* of these bastards and prefer go get in infights with the ones that are your ONLY hope??!!

This way WE lose, they win! Every single time!

At this point we have two candidates. We have to do better in these damn primaries for Congress and Senator . Those people are the ones selling us down the river that have led us to this point.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

And a person that is screaming more military is going to have our military sit at home and do nothing?

You can't accuse him of anything, he's never held office. The Trump "hot mic" conspiracy fell flat.

You want "hot comments", from the Clintons...

bad language

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I think Trump would throw alot of us in jail!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned. the American people lost the debate last night. People get what they deserve. What a colossal embarrassment.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I think Trump would throw alot of us in jail!

Because you've been told what to think. I was replying to that video in the first place, and you simply doing the same thing only gives evidence to what I was saying. Sheer force of repetition.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I still say both candidates are huge red flags about our comically broken political system, but simple fact checking gives Clinton the easy win. Republicans will have no one but themselves to blame when another Democrat wins the office, but since the office is nothing but a hood ornament on an out of control car it doesn't matter who wins anyway.

The presidential election is nowhere close to being the most important vote we have, but that's how it's treated. Until that changes, just buckle up and try to be amused by the ride.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join