It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump easily wins 2nd debate MSM trying to spin it against him.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Grambler

I showed how that if she didn't deny it, and instead said it was good when Lincoln did it, that implies she is also a fan of having one plan in public, and another in private.
That is not what she said.

Neutral people see this for what Grambler is saying IMHO. Old man, I saw it 100% the way Grambler is presenting it and you are better than this.You know from my posting history that i am for truth , fair government for all and your right to do what you want as long as it doesn't hurt me or others. She has hurt others badly and lies like none I have ever witnessed yet some people still attempt to rationalize to the rest of us that she is clean. Bovine scat on that!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
What do you guys and gals think? I'm sure you all agree with me.

No

Trumps only concern last night should have been American girls, women and those that actually care about American girls and women.

He failed.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: FrontRunner

Honest question. You want Hillary as president?

No.

Obviously me either and i hate to say my choice is Trump but it has to be. Ron Paul is not in it.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
My reaction was that it finally happened. Someone finally showed the world the anguish and anger that so many people I know feel in their hearts when they think of the people who have run the show over the last 30 or so years. Trump has these people on his side 100% now. He showed he is not joking and that this position is not some sort of place where certain people get rewarded for rewarding other people.

Trump looked in control of the situation. A regal silver back gorilla. Serious as a heart attack.

Clinton looked like a smiling jester with a memorized script.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

This cluster **** is far from over. Apparently there are plenty of video tapes with Trump making very racist remarks and some that make "Pu$$y gate" look like a sunday school Picknic. To be released soon....

Trumps Toast and so is the GOP

They have already started pulling Trump ads in key states.

www.dispatch.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Totalitarian Trump or anyone (save myself haha) is an awful thing. Fact is though with the backroom drone strike meetings Emperor Obama has been judge, jury, and executioner for years now. Again though I won't vote for a Giant Douch or a Turd Sandwich.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
My reaction was that it finally happened. Someone finally showed the world the anguish and anger that so many people I know feel in their hearts when they think of the people who have run the show over the last 30 or so years. Trump has these people on his side 100% now. He showed he is not joking and that this position is not some sort of place where certain people get rewarded for rewarding other people.

Trump looked in control of the situation. A regal silver back gorilla. Serious as a heart attack.

Clinton looked like a smiling jester with a memorized script.

She looked like that smiling Cheshire Cat that morphs into the Mad Hatter in Johnny Depp's version in the "Alice in Wonderland" remake. Now that was a metaphorical moment for me when it hit me.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Paul Ryan said he won't defend Donald Trump

(CNN)House Speaker Paul Ryan told fellow Republicans Monday he will no longer defend GOP nominee Donald Trump and will instead use the next 29 days to focus on preserving his party's hold on Congress.

"The speaker is going to spend the next month focused entirely on protecting our congressional majorities," Ryan's spokeswoman, AshLee Strong, said in a statement.

In a conference call with members Monday morning, Ryan told members "you all need to do what's best for you and your district," according to someone who listened to the meeting.

Ryan did not say Monday whether he was reversing his endorsement of Trump.

cnn

Well Trump will have something mean and hateful to say.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: jogon

a reply to: AboveBoard

It's not a deflection it's a reasonable explanation of the political dynamics.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

It's pretty scientific and testable.

What actions specifically are you referring to?

There are millions of specific examples.

In general it's the way the MSM talks and is probably bias, or stuff like the so called SJW movement, slants like the BLM or 3rd wave feminism, etc.

It's exactly how Bush and the warhawks created such a backlash that the Dems not only won because of it in reaction, but they could create wars in Libya, Syria, Egypt, etc without any responsibility or accountability.

Now the pendulum swing will create an even far worse situation. It gets worse everytime as karma snowballs and people get even more desperate.

Each Frankenstein creates a bigger badder Frankenstein and so on.

It's like Ultron or the Terminator concept. Self replication and evolution.

Hmm ok but the examples you're giving here for the Democrats seem more like civil rights/social justice movements than government policy positions. I'm not sure these can be attributed to the Democratic party in the same way the Iraq War could to the Republicans. Trump also seems like an odd choice as a counter to this given that he's actually historically been fairly liberal (despite what he's pretending in his con game now).

You've suggested that the Democrats should be more open minded and not ignore legitimate complaints. What sort of complaints are we talking about and how would you suggest this is achieved in regards to the examples you've provided here?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

There's no end to the entertainment the Trump Apologists provide. Trump got crushed in the first debate - not just according to the "MSM', but according to the vast majority of viewers who saw his epic meltdown. Last night's debate was better for him, no doubt, (couldn't really get much worse, actually, unless he set the studio on fire). But, he still didn't 'win'. He looked like a sulking little boy most of the time, with a most unappealing scowl on his face almost the entire evening. All he did do last night was appease his already convince fan base. He did not convert any new supporters, and encouraged those still on the fence, to support Hillary. He's still getting crushed in the polls, and will still be embarrassingly defeated in a month. But hey, have fun trying to convince yourselves otherwise. You're all you've got, so go crazy(er).

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

A Whole Lot Of People Thought Trump’s Debate Performance Was A Disaster
Apparently only Trump's supporters seem to think he won.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
Paul Ryan said he won't defend Donald Trump

(CNN)House Speaker Paul Ryan told fellow Republicans Monday he will no longer defend GOP nominee Donald Trump and will instead use the next 29 days to focus on preserving his party's hold on Congress.

"The speaker is going to spend the next month focused entirely on protecting our congressional majorities," Ryan's spokeswoman, AshLee Strong, said in a statement.

In a conference call with members Monday morning, Ryan told members "you all need to do what's best for you and your district," according to someone who listened to the meeting.

Ryan did not say Monday whether he was reversing his endorsement of Trump.

cnn

Hooray!! Another bought and paid for corporate establishment politician is against Trump! Just more proof that the establishment hates Trump.
Well Trump will have something mean and hateful to say.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: WilburnRoach

A Whole Lot Of People Thought Trump’s Debate Performance Was A Disaster
Apparently only Trump's supporters seem to think he won.

yep, a bunch of establishments politicians that already hated Trump thought he lost the debate.

Your Huffington Post source quotes like 8 of them on twitter, so that all the proof we need that Donald got crushed in this debate.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
About the jail comments - Trump is right. She should be in jail. If Trump does happen to win, I hope he does throw her ass in jail. Its where she belongs.

Just like Mr I defraud banks because the crash was an act of God should also be in prison.This criminal has stolen tens of millions through ponsie schemes also. So why are you crying that she belongs in prison when they both should be in prison.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Ryan and McCain, two people who have supported Trump despite him personally attacking each of them have also finally rescinded their support after this debate as well. Though I see you are already trying to sweep that under the rug as nothing to see here.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: jogon

a reply to: AboveBoard

It's not a deflection it's a reasonable explanation of the political dynamics.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

It's pretty scientific and testable.

What actions specifically are you referring to?

There are millions of specific examples.

In general it's the way the MSM talks and is probably bias, or stuff like the so called SJW movement, slants like the BLM or 3rd wave feminism, etc.

It's exactly how Bush and the warhawks created such a backlash that the Dems not only won because of it in reaction, but they could create wars in Libya, Syria, Egypt, etc without any responsibility or accountability.

Now the pendulum swing will create an even far worse situation. It gets worse everytime as karma snowballs and people get even more desperate.

Each Frankenstein creates a bigger badder Frankenstein and so on.

It's like Ultron or the Terminator concept. Self replication and evolution.

Extremism begets extremism. I understand this. (Which should give you pause because if it holds true then what do you think the reaction to this level of far-right extremism will bring? Personally, I think Trump has gone too far. Historically, when things go too far, it is the centrist that wins...)

In the eyes of Trump supporters, he is their armed rebellion, their "hero of the people." This is an inspired feeling, but it has been generated in you by "a great self-promoter" who has an extremely loose relationship with the truth, if you could see it. He has authoritarian tendencies, which might just backfire on you.

He is dangerous to EVERYONE, not just those you want him to be dangerous towards. He may feel like a wielded weapon, but he is more like a bomb that will take everyone out if deployed.

The signs are all around you, including his claim to go after his political opponent using the power of the Presidency because he (and his supporters) didn't LIKE the answer the FBI gave. You didn't agree with it, so it has to be the wrong verdict, so she should be investigated yet again until someone tips the balance of justice to in-justice and locks her in jail.

This is mob-mentality. It is not justice. The law was applied. Your disagreement then is not with Hillary, it is with the LAW and your claim she should have been prosecuted is partisan wishful thinking born of the irrational, hyped up Breitbart drum- beat of hatred and fear.

Trump's mentor was a lawyer who delighted in destroying people's lives during the MacArthy era - he sat next to the man himself during that witch hunt.

Bannon and Stone are of the same ilk.

It might seem fine if you think they are going after people you don't like and will somehow make you feel powerful by extension, but it is a short-lived and false power, the power only to destroy, not to help those who follow by creating a better world; the only benefit is the burst of angry expression, followed by the desolation of the bomb.

AB
edit on 10-10-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

www.politico.com...

Wrong....

Speaker Paul Ryan told House Republicans on a conference call Monday morning he is done defending Donald Trump and will focus on keeping an increasingly imperiled House majority, according to sources on the call. Ryan added that if Hillary Clinton wins the White House, a Republican Congress is needed to be a check on her. Story Continued Below The speaker, however, did not formally revoke his endorsement of Trump. Ryan told members, “You all need to do what’s best for you in your district," said a source on the call, giving his members the political cover to disavow Trump if they feel they need to do so. Read more: www.politico.com... Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

McCain...A sore loser on multiple fronts. It will change nothing.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
People! Seriously! Step back from your partisanship and look at yourselves!

You are all actually arguing over the point of who is the better worst candidate.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

What's wrong about what I said? That is agreeing with me. I never said that he was voting for Hillary or anything. He's just done with Trump.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Trump did better than the first time. So did Hillary.they flung dung and Trump got more stuck to him as she answered all his charges(except Bill's women) while he did little to put forth his platform. In fact I think his only major points were "Hillary is to blame for everything" and "I'm being picked on." For a guy that says he's tough, he's pretty thin skinned.

Bottom line...we know more about Hillary and that's good. We know more about Trump too but I'll wager he wished we didn't.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join